MORTAL KOMBAT: DA

The 7th Number

Is MK:DA any good? I really really enjoyed MK:D but part of that might of been from the Konquest mode and at the time the mystery of secrets.
But i seen MK:DA for cheap, and im thinking that would be a better game then Tekken 5. Just want to get your thoughts.

Well, if you'd still enjoy the fighting in MKD without multiple fatalities, hara-kiris, death traps or the trademark uppercuts, I'd say it's worth plunking down $20 for. There's actually some pretty cool and interesting stuff in the Krypt, too. It's also good if you're a fan of any of the characters from DA that were absent in Deception (Kitana, Cyrax, Reptile, etc.).

I really enjoyed Deadly Alliance. Deception seems like a great improvement over that, but MK2 was an improvement over MK1 as well.... You'd still pick up MK1, eh?

actually i think i might get tekken 5....you can buy new stuff to add to characters, change the costumes, and it has tekken 1-2 and 3 on there. Not that id love to play those, but it has a type of "konquest" mode.

The 7th Number said:
actually i think i might get tekken 5....you can buy new stuff to add to characters, change the costumes, and it has tekken 1-2 and 3 on there. Not that id love to play those, but it has a type of "konquest" mode.

Pfft, well then why even ask us?

tekken 5 sounds like a good buy. i used to be a fan of tekken for a time, but i never liked the flow of the fighting. also i thought some of the characters were dumb. but with the feature you describe i may in the future be persueded to buy it.
on another note i would recommend buying DA someday just if your curious about it. i dont think you'll be disappointed.

Yeah I gotta agree....MKDA is Mortal Kombat and MKD is Mortal Kombat II

So to date MK only went up to MK II and SF went to SF III

i bought tekken 5, and its pretty good. The devil within side game is kind of like konquest, just a poor one. Most of the levels are the same just different wall styles. anyway...still a cool game, i wish MK had a customizationthing like this game does...its cool. and you can fight others customized characters if they use their memory card in slot 2.

I think Tekken is a rip off of MK, i iown deadly alliance and its a great game i'd say take DA its way better. Fighting is better than Tekken and TEkken is some crazy Japanese game. MK is made in America that way you know its authentic.

juergen said:
Yeah I gotta agree....MKDA is Mortal Kombat and MKD is Mortal Kombat II

So to date MK only went up to MK II and SF went to SF III

How old are you little one?

Heh...
Kids...

Holy Jebus, I'm overcome with all the irony right now. What do I even say? Oh yeah, don't make useless replies.

Stop it. Stop it right now. This is childish and downright asinine. If you don't have anything productive to add to any thread here, or at least have the decency to respect others who post their opinions, leave TRMK for good.