Reptile got the shaft, again.

Whats that im smelling? Exactly nothing, get back in the kitchen and start cooking! ALSO I hope you play ps4, i'll whoop your ass a couple of times with Reptile 2 change your opinnnnnnnnnnnnion.

He looks awesome, got some nice new moves, AND a lot of possibilities with his different variations.
Don't complain before you have tried him srsly.

I like Cassie's Fatality. You don't need to rip their head off for it to be a good fatality.

I have never seen 2 people completely ignore the points of my detailed posts more than I have tonight.

Another way of looking at reptile is that he pretty much has all his toys across variations. Others don't have that advantage. I'm in two minds about his variations but at least for noxious and nimble the additions are major. Its deceptive thats got me worried. Couldn't we have had a variation centred around acid spit? Airial counters, damage increases (melting clothes/armour), sprays, his MK9 story mode acid cloud etc.

Another way of looking at reptile is that he pretty much has all his toys across variations. Others don't have that advantage. I'm in two minds about his variations but at least for noxious and nimble the additions are major. Its deceptive thats got me worried. Couldn't we have had a variation centred around acid spit? Airial counters, damage increases (melting clothes/armour), sprays, his MK9 story mode acid cloud etc.

F#%k dat. That's boring. They should've had a tongue command grab variation. That would've been epic! :D

You know what's funny.

On Onaga's biokard, Ed Boon mentions that Onaga was a construction from all the games. He said that Reptile kept evolving until he became a big monstruous Onaga. On the non canon ending of Sindel, where the Dragon King leaves his body, he seems to be on his MK1 outfit, though those were times of other outfits.

From game to game, Reptile is always more reptilian.

That's...funny.

He's supposed to look like a chameleon

3d-wallpapers-cute-chameleon-wallpaper-35589.jpg

Man, didn't Chameleon look AWESOME in Armageddon? They could just copy paste him in X with that outfit and I'd still love it!

Reptile has always been on my bottom 5 in Mortal Kombat. I can honestly say I never liked him in any game so far and, quite honestly, looking by his gameplay, that won't change in X. I just feel he's pretty useless as a character, he doesn't move me AT ALL.

That Cobra design however... That shit was good.

Visually? He's okay. I prefer the non reptilian look for him, but I've come to accept that he is, from now on, a giant lizard man. Fine. Whatever. Reptile is reptilian. Not that creative, but okay.

Playstyle? Meh. He has some cool attacks, but he still doesn't play the way I would expect Reptile to play.

Overall though, he's a whole lot better than he was in MK9 and other MK titles.

Visually? He's okay. I prefer the non reptilian look for him, but I've come to accept that he is, from now on, a giant lizard man. Fine. Whatever. Reptile is reptilian. Not that creative, but okay.

Playstyle? Meh. He has some cool attacks, but he still doesn't play the way I would expect Reptile to play.

Overall though, he's a whole lot better than he was in MK9 and other MK titles.

Their was some costumes in the art shown, that kept him as a lizard but he looked bad @$$ in his ninja outfit. I don't care for reptile, but I wish they would have done those instead maybe extra costumes.

Their was some costumes in the art shown, that kept him as a lizard but he looked bad @$$ in his ninja outfit. I don't care for reptile, but I wish they would have done those instead maybe extra costumes.

Once again, Reptile's concept art beats out his final design. Though I do like the look of his "alt". I'll have to see how it translates in-game, though.

I'm just happy the ninja-rainbow-fans are dissed this hard with both Reptile and Ermac being nothing like Ninja's anymore.

I'm so happy for that and drinking all those tears from ninja-clone fanboys which I despise for having such a bland taste.

How could you want them to be cheap sub/scorpion clones, I hate that.

Reptile's alt from MKX is my favorite Reptile since MK4. His head is just perfect. I will most likely use the alternate over his primary outfit. I love his MKSM second player though.

All in all, I am content with MKX Reptile. I have expected something more but he is still very good. I never liked the MK9 Reptile. I tried to make me like him but it didn't happen.

Reptile has always been a fun character to use. The first time I really started learning him was in Trilogy. Since then, I've gotten pretty good with him in each following game. I think this incarnation of him is cool. The moves could be just a little better, though, honestly. What would have been really cool is if his tongue was able to push back an approaching opponent. That would work wonders for those who like to rush players down. On a side note, I wish they'd give him that epic mask from the original Mortal Kombat film in a game!

I'm just happy the ninja-rainbow-fans are dissed this hard with both Reptile and Ermac being nothing like Ninja's anymore.

I'm so happy for that and drinking all those tears from ninja-clone fanboys which I despise for having such a bland taste.

How could you want them to be cheap sub/scorpion clones, I hate that.

So different from Mileena, Jade and Tanya being Kitana clones...