Reptile Full Fatality

It's gotten to the sad point of making X-Rays more violent than Fatalities.
Hell, every X-Ray in the game is more of a fatality than Cassies'.

I'm kinda disappointed with the fatality. I thought Reptile was going to pop Kitana's head like a zit and her brain matter would fly out the back of the skull and coat the screen. But NNNNNOOOOOOO what does he do? Just rips the head in half.

I need to curb my expectations.

Watch that boring Jax being in and getting the same Head-smash, arm-rip fatalities again, and in a cringeworthy order, like first splash the head again, then rip the legs and then the arms...

I'm kinda disappointed with the fatality. I thought Reptile was going to pop Kitana's head like a zit and her brain matter would fly out the back of the skull and coat the screen. But NNNNNOOOOOOO what does he do? Just rips the head in half.

I need to curb my expectations.

Definitely this. The first handful of fatalities they showed got me thinking they might be doing some crazy and innovative stuff with them. Now I know know to keep my hopes in check.

I like Cassie's Fatality. You don't need to rip their head off for it to be a good fatality.

I agree with you one hundred percent. I think, as fans of MK, we expect everything to be overly violent. The game's about being brutal and is filled with gore but it is good to do slightly different things every now and then. Cassie's is still aggressive but it has that comedic twist to it and really shows you that she has some of her dad's old humor. I see no problem with it at all.

Definitely this. The first handful of fatalities they showed got me thinking they might be doing some crazy and innovative stuff with them. Now I know know to keep my hopes in check.

'Keep my hopes in check.'
Best way to describe what I was trying to say earlier.

If he didn't rip the head in exactly half, it would still be bad, but less worse.

It was so wrong. He opened the head like it was already severed.

Perfectly severed, with a flawless blade.

If he didn't rip the head in exactly half, it would still be bad, but less worse.

It was so wrong. He opened the head like it was already severed.

Perfectly severed, with a flawless blade.

Which was one of the reasons I hated watching it. Would of been more realistic and gruesome for it to show him sort of ripping his fingers into the skull and ripping it apart with mushy curves in the skull..If you catch my drift. I feel like I'm describing it lazily.

Which was one of the reasons I hated watching it. Would of been more realistic and gruesome for it to show him sort of ripping his fingers into the skull and ripping it apart with mushy curves in the skull..If you catch my drift. I feel like I'm describing it lazily.

Kung Lao's MK9 fatality where he slices the person in half (while standing) and the camera shows the halves being separated is what at the least should happen with the head on that fatality, it's exactly what you are talking.

I think that is really what drives me nuts with it, ANYTHING could have happened other than it splitting perfectly in two.. all it needed to do was break into jagged halves and it would have been 100x better.

[MENTION=18752]Sonya Bland[/MENTION] I will agree happy Tree Friends has some good "Fatalities" but I dont think Reptile's that horrible. It needs one more part and it would be perfect for me.

**After he splits their head, he should use is tongue to scoop out their brain, let go of their head and let the body fall over. And then finally we see Reptile eating their brain!**

That to me would be a perfect way to end his fatality. And who knows, maybe they will ad to it/change it up.

[MENTION=18752]Sonya Bland[/MENTION] I will agree happy Tree Friends has some good "Fatalities" but I dont think Reptile's that horrible. It needs one more part and it would be perfect for me.

**After he splits their head, he should use is tongue to scoop out their brain, let go of their head and let the body fall over. And then finally we see Reptile eating their brain!**

That to me would be a perfect way to end his fatality. And who knows, maybe they will ad to it/change it up.
They need to improve the face melting. Right now he just spits bubbles on their face and it just disappears. You dont even see it melt apart.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

They need to improve the face melting. Right now he just spits bubbles on their face and it just disappears. You dont even see it melt apart.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

yeah. looks like he just spat his sunday dinner onto their face (brussel sprouts)