Tremor... leaked?

Didn't know I could experience such a feeling of victory and plummet into despair all in a 20th of a second. That design was very intriguing.

[MENTION=18695]EdenianGoddess[/MENTION] We both love ninjas, I think we can agree on that :)

I keep hearing this... is there an actual quote?

It won't surprise me if it's true though. He's from Special Forces and Ed Boon most likely wants to forget that game even exist since it's consider to be one of the worst games ever made. The game almost killed the MK series. Special Forces is the Batman & Robin of MK games.

But that stopped being true like a decade ago.

I hate the "all ninjas look the same" statement.

I can't see the resamblance between Reptile, Ermac and Sub-Zero to be honest...

People say they look the same because they used to look the same but not anymore. If MK1 to MK4 didn't exist and MK9 was our first MK ever people wouldn't be saying "hey, these 7 guys all look the same".
That's because they finally realize that pallette swap days are over.
I for one ADORE Ermac and Reptile's design. If Rain was to make the cut, I would love to see hi maskless as well.

HOWEVER, Boon does hate some characters and that DOES affect their presence in the game. Do you think Hsu Hao and Moloch's deaths are coincidence? I don't think so. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of Scorpion propaganda in the covers as of late...

That's because they finally realize that pallette swap days are over.
I for one ADORE Ermac and Reptile's design. If Rain was to make the cut, I would love to see hi maskless as well.

HOWEVER, Boon does hate some characters and that DOES affect their presence in the game. Do you think Hsu Hao and Moloch's deaths are coincidence? I don't think so. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of Scorpion propaganda in the covers as of late...

Poor Sub-Zero I've seen you get killed in trailers more than 200 times :(

Who cares what Boon hates, Boon hates anything with any form of originality. He hates Rain and Tremor, both are two of the better ninjas. He tends to favor characters with simplistic, unoriginal designs like Scorpion, who he constantly shoves in our face.

I don't understand people talking about originality and saying Scorpion is not original.

What is not original on him when you like Kitana?

It's not like Kitana is a bad character or a copycat, but all of them appeared on the same way: swap palletes with different weapons.

Female "ninja" as blue, green and pink.

Male "ninja" was, before the ones above, blue, yellow and green.

ALL OF THEM WITH DIFFERENT PLAYSTYLES except for the green ones, and only for one game, Jade and Reptile that started as "non original")

And since MK4 you do know all characters are different on their costumes.

So what the hell Scorpion has with simplistic? Kitana's MK:DA outfit was simpler than Ed Boon's eyebrows.

I'm repeating, Kitana is an awesome character, do deserve her fans, but there is no point saying Scorpion is not original when she was born AFTER and the same way he did.

Respect people who dislike, but with this arguments, can't stay without saying nothing. The problem is: he is on the cover and is the promo guy. And now Scorpion is everything bad and people hate the "TWENTY YEARS OF SCORPION DICTATORSHIP" that never happened.

Right.

Hmm, don't lost hope just yet folks, if you expand on the tweet that debunks the image, Shaun Himmerick tells a couple of disappointed fans that Tremor the image is fake, but doesn't completely rule him out, his responses:

"I did not say either way if he was on game. I just said that image is not real. #hope"

and

"There is a chance"

This, plus the tweet Ed Boon wrote a while back about a new ninja appearing in MKX: "Define "new"..."

Hmm, don't lost hope just yet folks, if you expand on the tweet that debunks the image, Shaun Himmerick tells a couple of disappointed fans that Tremor the image is fake, but doesn't completely rule him out, his responses:

"I did not say either way if he was on game. I just said that image is not real. #hope"

and

"There is a chance"

This, plus the tweet Ed Boon wrote a while back about a new ninja appearing in MKX: "Define "new"..."

Been keeping hope alive for years now!

Ninjas should look like Ninjas in my opinion. They can make the ninja outfits look unique to one another without changing their look wholesale.

Thus why I hate reptiles new looks. Give him a ninja outfit I say.

I wish there was like a repository of NRS tweets about characters making it into the game. I would then use this repository to corroborate my theory that these tweets aren't that subtle. Like I remember them saying something like "is there a chance X is in the game? Yes. Is it likely...?" which is a guaranteed "no." Tweeting #hope at Tremor fans though, I'd say he's almost guaranteed now.

Ninjas should look like Ninjas in my opinion. They can make the ninja outfits look unique to one another without changing their look wholesale.

Thus why I hate reptiles new looks. Give him a ninja outfit I say.

This is against everything I want. I want none of the former palette-swaps to look like their past palette-swap selves.

If I saw Tremor in the game, the only ninja part I would expect to see would be a mask/scarf. Big, brawly, earth punching dudes don't rely on stealth. Why would he be dressed like a ninja?

I wish there was like a repository of NRS tweets about characters making it into the game. I would then use this repository to corroborate my theory that these tweets aren't that subtle. Like I remember them saying something like "is there a chance X is in the game? Yes. Is it likely...?" which is a guaranteed "no." Tweeting #hope at Tremor fans though, I'd say he's almost guaranteed now.

I'm going to hold you to that, sir!

This is against everything I want. I want none of the former palette-swaps to look like their past palette-swap selves.

Like I said, they can make their outfits unique. So they wouldn't be "palette-swaps". A good example is MK Deception , they all looked very different but still looked like MK Ninjas. With the exception of Reptile who still looked like crap.

But to each their own, I guess this makes us mortal enemies. :razz: