Official February 12th MKX Livestream Thread

Can't wait to see these two in action more. I definitely want to know what changed with Reptile with his variations. I was told his skin changes color.

Reptile changing skin color would be..... okay, if done right. I don't want to see a red skinned Reptile. Maybe just a grey-ish green like his alt color in MK9.

Yea I need more Reptile, because his Trailer had to be the worst of them all.
He just looked so dull to me. I want this Livestream to wow me with Reptile.

Once the demo is out then we can play the game and we can find out the full roster since people can hack into the demo like they did with MK9.

Once the demo is out then we can play the game and we can find out the full roster since people can hack into the demo like they did with MK9.
Yeah, about that... NRS isn't stupid. Injustice demo didn't leak the roster, so it's safe to say MKX demo won't either. Unfortunately.

We'll have to rely on somebody getting the game a week early or something to leak the roster (this happened with MK9, if you recall the leaked select screen).

Yeah, about that... NRS isn't stupid. Injustice demo didn't leak the roster, so it's safe to say MKX demo won't either. Unfortunately.

We'll have to rely on somebody getting the game a week early or something to leak the roster (this happened with MK9, if you recall the leaked select screen).

The MK9 demo leaked FAR more than the roster. It leaked the whole damn story!

Keep your hands OUT of the Cookie Jar until the official release date! If you can't do that, then you don't deserve the game in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

We may not deserve it but you can't stop us from buying it regardless.
and you can't stop people from leaking stuff like the select screen and the like.
We can't change people.

EDIT: Off topic side note, HOLY SH*T I changed from Hollywood Superstar to Shaolin Monk! WTF? Does it change on subforum usage or number of posts or something?

Last edited:
So you want a demo in march . You can't wait for 3 weeks to get the game?

Yeah, I want my hands on the game as soon as possible.
At least a demo will make the time go by faster, and it means that I could get an early start on using Sub-Zero and hopefully either Kotal Kahn or Ferra / Torr. ;)

The MK9 demo leaked FAR more than the roster. It leaked the whole damn story!

Keep your hands OUT of the Cookie Jar until the official release date! If you can't do that, then you don't deserve the game in the first place.

Get off your f***ing high-horse with that bullshit mentality.
Some of us want to know the whole roster of playable characters before the game comes out.
Simple as that.

I don't know why people still react to Tarkatan Trash. It took me like two days after I got to this forum to learn to move around him.
He's kind enough to tell everyone what to do and what to think and how they are wrong on everything he didn't say himself. Why can't you just be thankful Commander? :)

I hope we don't get any reveal till the release because we would be surprised and more hyped. When i knew all thr roster for mk9 my hype level went down a little bit

To be honest I would love if someone leaked the whole roster, variations, hidden chars and stuff, etc.

I hate surprises and I love spoilers.

The more stuff I know, the more hype I get.

We may not deserve it but you can't stop us from buying it regardless.
and you can't stop people from leaking stuff like the select screen and the like.
We can't change people.

EDIT: Off topic side note, HOLY SH*T I changed from Hollywood Superstar to Shaolin Monk! WTF? Does it change on subforum usage or number of posts or something?
Your attitude toward leaking is SEVERELY screwing it up for people who want this shit revealed the HONEST way!

Additionally, leaking is cheating, and you all know my level of tolerance towards those who lie, cheat, and steal, along with those who tolerate those who do.

Last edited:
Your attitude toward leaking is SEVERELY screwing it up for people who want this shit revealed the HONEST way!

Additionally, leaking is cheating, and you all know my level of tolerance towards those who lie, cheat, and steal, along with those who tolerate those who do.

If you don't want to get spoilers then get out from forums.

I wish we get a massive leak, full roster and everything.

I can't believe people would want everything spoiled.... Hell no, I want to be surprised! Not know everything

I can't believe people would want everything spoiled.... Hell no, I want to be surprised! Not know everything
Just the roster, not the story. I don't see the difference between starting up the game and seeing the roster or opening an internet list and seeing the roster. Sure, the former would have them be instantly playable, but that's the whole point of the game - to be playable. The initial surprise is the same in either case.