MK9 Fightstick compatible with PS4 for MKX?

spartan21

The title pretty much says it all. I have the awesome MK9 fightstick that I upgraded with a better stick with cherry switches. I want to use it on the PS4 with MKX, but just now I wondered if it will even be compatible with the PS4? I really hope so. Can anyone answer this question? Thanks.

It's up to WB/Netherrealm whether or not they want to make it compatible. So far I think they should, if they're not going to release another MK stick for MKX.

Mine won't be regardless. :( Such is the life of switching to PS4 after Xbox 360. There are modders out there who will do it for a fee, heavily considering it.

whatever happened to that other smaller controller they announced just a while ago? they like added a d-pad because everyone complained about the stick.

Only game on the PS4 that works with PS3 fightsticks is SkullGirls and that's because the developers had gotten Sony's permission to release drivers for it, not every PS3 stick work with that game and a simple firmware update can make it stop working, the home button also doesn't work. WB will never bother with this. A bunch of people on TYM had already tweeted Boon about this.