what two mk character's would you like to face each other?

yeah. that'd be cool, but they need to give noob and smoke full movesets, and separate the two in the next game... the idea of two guys fighting as one is a wuss-ified concept to me.

i think the best to see brawl it out would be.....
1. SHang Tsung vs. Shao Kahn
2. Moloch vs. Kintaro
3. Stryker vs. Kobra=2 gay characters going at it
4. Jax vs. Kai
5. Rayden vs. Fujin
6. Onaga vs. Motaro or Goro
7. Kung Lao vs. Lui Kang
8. All MK female characters in a "royal rumble"-besides sheeva
9. Noob Saibot vs. Sub Zero
10. Kano vs. Reiko, both have facil enhancements imforming the eyes

ScorpionMaster said:
3. Stryker vs. Kobra=2 gay characters going at

Wow, too guys slapping, gouging, pulling hair, spitting. Think I'll go put my finger down my throat to get past that queesy feeling.

Id like to see Kintaro v Goro, Rayden v Fujin (a battle of gods would be cool) and a ninja battle royal with ermac v rain v reptile v scorpion v sub-zero v noob

Rook said:
Classic SubZero vs either Noob Smoke or (Deception)SubZero.

Classic Sub-zero is Noob saibot though (woops! someone already said that.....sorry)

I would like to see Kabal face Mavado or Liu kang face Shujinko (as long as thier is no winner eg Both dead, it would be a better fight :lol: )

NinjareptilE said:
Id like to see Kintaro v Goro, Rayden v Fujin (a battle of gods would be cool) and a ninja battle royal with ermac v rain v reptile v scorpion v sub-zero v noob

I would like to see that to but i would also like to see Scorpion(MKD version) verus MK 2 Scorpin

I think that their should be a free-for-all between the cyborgs and stryker(hehe kill him!) then a couple of boxing matches... Jax vs. Hsu Hai with Jade as that bikini-clad girl with the round sign and Johnny as the ref. Then Kintaro vs. Goro in a ULTRA-HEAVY WEIGHT MATCH with Sheeva as the girl and Shao Kahn the ref.