Mortal Kombat X to feature microtransactions?

Last edited:
You should read and inform yourself first than.
It makes ppl you are playing with stronger and better than you for a real money, basically that!

I read the article, and it was only guessing what it could, as there has been no details about it. And no, it didn't say anything about making anyone stronger or better. It mentioned buying in-game currency to unlock secrets.

Microtransactions won't affect how a person plays in a fighting game. You can't buy skill.

I read the article, and it was only guessing what it could, as there has been no details about it. And no, it didn't say anything about making anyone stronger or better. It mentioned buying in-game currency to unlock secrets.

Microtransactions won't affect how a person plays in a fighting game. You can't buy skill.
Your post is 100% Corporate Propaganda! ALL microtransactions stack the odds heavily in favor of the Haves at the expense of the Have Nots!

And how much money did Time Warner pay you to spread this propaganda?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Your post is 100% Corporate Propaganda! ALL microtransactions stack the odds heavily in favor of the Haves at the expense of the Have Nots!

And how much money did Time Warner pay you to spread this propaganda?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

lol, if only. XD
Wouldn't mind getting paid for just sharing my opinion. Not the case though.

Has anyone here bought DLC? If yes, then you are participating in a microtransaction. MK9 had DLC and even an online pass.

Edit:
That being said, there are forms of microtransactions that are bothersome. The most obvious one is deliberately holding back content to sell as DLC. A lot of F2P games sell in-game resources that speed up the grinding process or otherwise provide some sort of edge. Then there is Killer Instinct, where you are buying pieces of an incomplete game; money over time that would surpass the retail price of today's games.

Last edited:
Are you guys really complaining about being charged for something you can gain ingame without paying for it? -_-
No one's forcing you to pay for an easy way out. That's your choice.

Who gives a shit? All it's going to be are XP boosts and gold packs. It isn't like they'll let you buy "INFINITE METER" items to use in Ranked.