Vote YES/NO for kharacters coming back on MKX!

NathanCorsini

I know this kind of threads must pop up all the time... But is still nice as we wait on the entire roster. Let's consider that we only have around 6 spots for returning characters from past games.

RULES

- 3 kharacters will be posted each 2 days, after their voting round is closed, you can't vote them anymore
- Say YES or NO to each one. PLEASE, BE CLEAR AT THE END OF YOUR PHRASE IF IT'S A YES OR NO!
- We're voting for PLAYABLE characters - main roster or DLC. If you say a cameo, it's a NO!
- If you want to say why you do/don't want certain kharacter, please, do it!

Results (03/09/2015)

MK_zps7pwag669.png

KONFIRMED RETURNING KHARACTERS

MKX_zps4243d21b.png

TRMK FORUM SCORE
1st_zpshm1smuth.png

2nd_zpsib1lwvfz.png

3rd_zpsghy1nz35.png

4rth_zpsmlbwznpr.png

Last edited:
OP, I advise you do 3 characters at a time like MKO is doing it: seems to be working well for them. MKX might be out by the time you finish this if you do 1 at a time. Just a suggestion, though. It's your thread.

I vote 'no' for Reiko, if we're going under the assumption that returning character space is limited (and by extension, 3D character space).

Didn't we already have this thread over the Summer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yes, but there's no harm in doing it again considering new people have arrived in this forum and people's minds change.

Add 2 more characters to make the conversation more interesting and to keep it flowing.

Last edited:
Sorry if I came a bit imperative. It was not mi intention, it was meant to be just a suggestion. It's an interesting topic and it would be a shame for it to disappear into the oblivion.

Big yes to Reiko. Kenshi and Fujin are the only MK4+ characters I would see included before him. There won't be a better opportunity for him to come into his own as a character than this game. If ever NRS was going to bring him back, now is that time.

How about we alert [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION] and just get the results of the previous thread, and use those results as the FINAL results of this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Mileena is a no-brainer. If MKX could only introduce one more character, it would absolutely have to be her, because otherwise there's actually nothing for Kotal to do. Ermac might contain Shao Kahn's soul, but Mileena represents his legacy in this game.

Yes to Reiko and Mileena. Can't do a proper Outworld succession and power grab plotline without these two in my opinion.

I kinda liked Reiko in MK4 so I would say yes to him as long as he has some good unique moveset and no to Mileena, I don't like her at all but I get she's important story wise. I'll return later with some ideas for an hypothetical Reiko.

Yes to Mileena. She's my favorite female character, so I have obvious personal reasons. But she also survived MK9 and looks to be one of the most important figures in the MKX storyline, if the comics are anything to by. I just hope she doesn't act like a child this time around; she's got at least 5-25 years worth of adult life experience now and that should reflect in her character.