Ermac Revealed

I don't literally think Shao Kahn is inside of Ermac. I could be wrong but I assume he just means to him being influenced by Kahn's will, possibly through magic or just lingering allegiance. On a more simple note, though, Ermac could just be confused and misinformed about the souls that compose him.

I don't literally think Shao Kahn is inside of Ermac. I could be wrong but I assume he just means to him being influenced by Kahn's will, possibly through magic or just lingering allegiance. On a more simple note, though, Ermac could just be confused and misinformed about the souls that compose him.

Scorpion says he can sense Shao Kahn inside of Emrac. I don't think this is meant to be ambiguous at all.

But King Jerrod is also inside. The two souls would most likely be conflicting with eachother... come to think of it, I believe ALL the souls except Shao Kahn were the Edenians slaughtered when Shao Kahn took over Edenia. So yeah, Shao Kahn's soul would most likely be beaten down. XD

Yeah! But remember that Jerrod was the one who spoke loudly inside of them? So, it seems to be that way.

I think Shao Kahn could take all of them lol

Well, let's see, right? If Shao Kahn wins, there is that Netherrealm stage where they are keeping his Wrath Hammer :laugh:

I think [MENTION=18507]Harpoon[/MENTION] is right. That were two statements about it, that was too focused on his dialogues, it doesn't seem figurative at all.

Scorpion says he can sense Shao Kahn inside of Emrac. I don't think this is meant to be ambiguous at all.

And that's fine, I think the opposite, sir. If Raiden were to claim to sense Kahn within Ermac, I'd be more inclined to believe that. Scorpion isn't some all knowing character and hasn't demonstrated the ability to see through BS, as made apparent by Quan Chi running laps around his ass mentally.

Pathethic Ermac "lagacy" mkx version..................... and then ppl feels smarts because is an evolution and is pure bullshit.

Whoever made that kostume needs to be fired from WB immediately! That is NOT Ermac!

And for once I agree with [MENTION=15322]londonhellgate[/MENTION]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

And that's fine, I think the opposite, sir. If Raiden were to claim to sense Kahn within Ermac, I'd be more inclined to believe that. Scorpion isn't some all knowing character and hasn't demonstrated the ability to see through BS, as made apparent by Quan Chi running laps around his ass mentally.

"See through BS" and "sense spirit energy" aren't exactly the same thing, though. Besides there's this other quote:

Ermac: Sub-Zero.
Sub-Zero: Shao Kahn is gone! You're free.
Ermac: Come, feel his presence!

It seems to be shaping up to be a pretty big deal.

"See through BS" and "sense spirit energy" aren't exactly the same thing, though. Besides there's this other quote:

Ermac: Sub-Zero.
Sub-Zero: Shao Kahn is gone! You're free.
Ermac: Come, feel his presence!

It seems to be shaping up to be a pretty big deal.
ermac may not the big bad but still a sub boss i owonder who is the big baddy of them all?

And yet, why put so much focus on it if it's just going to be "lol, he was just mistaken, and so was everyone else who mentioned it!"? The fact that it's alluded to in two conversations (possibly three--Sub-Zero says something about Shao Kahn's death in the one convo they talked over) really says there's something going on there. Also, I don't think Scorpion's trouble with sensing souls is the source of his being tricked.

just why?? I mean I don't hate Ermac but why couldn't he just sit this one out. like half of the fights in mkx are going to be ones that have been done to death in mk9. thanks a lot NRS. I hope were getting like a 36 character roster not including DLC.

I had a thought! XD

So, in Ermac's reveal and what he says in his intros, he has Shao Kahn's soul in him. Scorpion can even feel his presence about Ermac.

So... what if the last boss is Shao Kahn? Either as his soul taking over Ermac, or maybe Ermac is finding a way for Shao Kahn to be free again and resurrect him. That would be rather unexpected, imo.

That would also explain why Ermac was "leaked" as the last boss.

I had a thought! XD

So, in Ermac's reveal and what he says in his intros, he has Shao Kahn's soul in him. Scorpion can even feel his presence about Ermac.

So... what if the last boss is Shao Kahn? Either as his soul taking over Ermac, or maybe Ermac is finding a way for Shao Kahn to be free again and resurrect him. That would be rather unexpected, imo.

That leak also said Ermac would be unplayable and Takeda would be today's reveal. It's not real.

I had a thought! XD

Incubus, you're reaching now, brother. That "leak" was uber fake. The thing said Ermac was going to be unplayable for crying out loud.

And yet, why put so much focus on it if it's just going to be "lol, he was just mistaken, and so was everyone else who mentioned it!"? The fact that it's alluded to in two conversations (possibly three--Sub-Zero says something about Shao Kahn's death in the one convo they talked over) really says there's something going on there. Also, I don't think Scorpion's trouble with sensing souls is the source of his being tricked.

As the immortal Kung Lao would say, "Does everything have to have a meaning?"

Incubus, you're reaching now, brother. That "leak" was uber fake. The thing said Ermac was going to be unplayable for crying out loud.

I know, I know... I don't care for those leaks, because there's never really any proof of it being right, I just put it in as a possible reason why it says Ermac is the boss.

But the rest though, about Shao Kahn being the possible boss due to Ermac somehow bringing him back... it could happen. And it would be unexpected. People have pretty much accepted Shao Kahn not returning, at least for the next couple of games, so if he is indeed the final boss in MKX, it would surprise everone!

As the immortal Kung Lao would say, "Does everything have to have a meaning?"

When you're talking about the soul of the big, bad villain of the MK series possibly being inside of a character, I don't think that's something they'd only throw into the character intros!

I know, I know... I don't care for those leaks, because there's never really any proof of it being right, I just put it in as a possible reason why it says Ermac is the boss.

But the rest though, about Shao Kahn being the possible boss due to Ermac somehow bringing him back... it could happen. And it would be unexpected. People have pretty much accepted Shao Kahn not returning, at least for the next couple of games, so if he is indeed the final boss in MKX, it would surprise everone!

And Kotal Kahn triumphs over him like all other challenges!

I could see Shinnok being an unplayable sub-boss in MKX, and taking Goro's place, given that Goro is now playable and probably has his own Ladder Mode ending.