Reptile revealed!

one down 2 more to go. I hope Mileena is this thursday if not ill be cool if its Ermac. but im really liking this reptile way better than his mk9 version. fingers crossed for his human classic look as his alt.

Starting to wonder if there was anything to that "leak" from a few months back with the picture of him spotlighting the supposed variation "Iron Skin." Anyone remember that? The picture looks similar, like possible early concept art.

Looks more like a fan design. The pose isn't even the same as the rest of the characters having these pictures. He's turning a bit to the right (his right). It's not a bad fan design, though again, not a fan of the palette swap look.

i am very happy. Now they can include any character they want. And by the why people are considering reptile a wast slot, he didn't die in mk9. Stop whining

New characters maybe? Anyone else wondering if the 4 we have are the only ones we're getting? The hype for this game could be a thousand times better if at least 1 more new character was revealed soon.

Im starting to wonder the same thing. Why on earth are they not revealing any NEW characters? They already announced enough classic characters to hype up fans that cant move on from the past

The definition of a wasted roster slot. This so far is one of the worst rosters in MK history

LMAO Sticking true to the typical CM Punk swag. Whining because MK isn't doing what you want, eh? And yeah, this roster is much worse than Deception. I completely agree. Riiiiiiiiight.

Reptile? I was excited at first but that changed once I saw him in action. Looks a lot like mk9 reptile. You can tell he still has the slow and heavy feel when he moves.

As far as his fatality goes, hmmmm let me guess. He rips their head in half at the end. What a wasted character slot.

Starting to wonder if there was anything to that "leak" from a few months back with the picture of him spotlighting the supposed variation "Iron Skin." Anyone remember that? The picture looks similar, like possible early concept art.

It's fan art... From Deviantart.

LMAO Sticking true to the typical CM Punk swag. Whining because MK isn't doing what you want, eh? And yeah, this roster is much worse than Deception. I completely agree. Riiiiiiiiight.

Ive actually been meaning to change it cause I think CM Punk is a little and I am no longer a fan of his. Im just incredibly lazy and havent felt like changing it lol.

Anyways, Deception was one of the best rosters MK has ever had and allowed characters like Nightwolf, Mileena, Sindel, Tanya and Jade to become popular.

Lol People are calling the original secret character of Mortal Kombat a wasted slot? I'll never understand why but to each his own, I suppose.

That dropkick into the backflip, though, looks so dope!

Because burning a dude's face off sucks...

Smh at some of you, calling NRS lazy, its extremely obvious that they are keeping the new characters as surprises....

This has actually been proven as Photoshop.

Almost everything he does is the same from MK9, and his design is a bit better, but still very uninspired... But i'm happy for Reptile fans!

The definition of a wasted roster slot. This so far is one of the worst rosters in MK history

You think Reptile is a waste of a roster slot? I think he simply just belongs.

But as far as the design, I envisioned something a bit different, but this settles with me. I'm happy he's in, but there's something off about him that I can't put my finger on...

The tongue move is is a nice addition to his classic move set. The pre-fight dialogue with Kung Lao is laughably bad though.

Last edited: