Reptile revealed!

The mask is cool... the rest looks... meh.
Was hoping for something a bit more original than the palette swap look. The V-vest and loincloth made of bones/fangs is a nice touch, but it is still the palette swap look. Disappointing.

His gameplay looks fun, but nothing unusual. Very MK9'ish. Both his X-Ray and his Fatality looks very dull as well.

I hope Reptile fans are happy though. Personally, I think they could have done so much more, so much better with his design, but NRS chose to play it safe. I do like the mask though.

Not bad. He looks better than he did in MK9 at least. Once again not a huge fan of the design. The mask was a nice touch, though.

I knew he would be in the game already. Sadly that also brings my non-mk9 return list down to 4.

Not to sound negative or anything like that, but I think they should've done something a bit less...generic with his trailer. At the moment he looks/plays like an MK9 Reptile reskin with a tongue. Hopefully, that will be cleared up during the livestream.

Also, I know that the dead characters are alive, but I'm now a bit convinced that this Kung Lao is not the same Kung Lao. He sounds and looks like Green Arrow in a Kung Lao cosplay. It starts to make me wonder...

His design is bad and uninspiring imo, his moves are almost all the same, fatality looks meh...

All in all meh.

If Saurian are related to dinosaurs then it could explain the bird look to him. I never had any issue with his MK9 design. At least the horrible cartoony design from MKDA will never come back.

That's a first for me because every kharacter trailer so far has made me want to try the revealed kombatant - except this one. I never was a fan of Reptile and I could have lived with him being left out. I guess it's not for me then. But it was uninspiring.

New characters maybe? Anyone else wondering if the 4 we have are the only ones we're getting? The hype for this game could be a thousand times better if at least 1 more new character was revealed soon.

Starting to wonder if there was anything to that "leak" from a few months back with the picture of him spotlighting the supposed variation "Iron Skin." Anyone remember that? The picture looks similar, like possible early concept art.

Attachments

• reo.jpg
    reo.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 166