does anyone miss stryker?

.....still dont like him and y would ppl say kobras crap hes good or u guys dont know how 2 use him cuz then ur retards

He's crap because he is as original as the latest boy band thats out. His skills have nothing to do with the amount that he sucks, just his look, story and feel.

is it me or does stryker look like robin williams dressed as a cop? anyway, i dont see how he could fit in another mortal kombat, or how he could in that one.

Baraka dude said:
.....still dont like him and y would ppl say kobras crap hes good or u guys dont know how 2 use him cuz then ur retards

I don't like him cause his just a rip off of Ken/Ryu from Street fighter

And they should definatly not bring back Stryker

Baraka dude said:
but still kobra is good better than stryker its skryker who is a rip off

What the hell are you arguing about? Both characters suck and are painfully unoriginal, end of story.

I'm probably going to hear something about this, but I personally wouldn't mind seeing Stryker come back in some way. I never really had anything against him, and I don't see how they couldn't fix his character up a bit. Seriously, think about it. He was the only survivor when the city was merged (correct me if I'm wrong)...wouldn't that give way to a plot twist where he turns out to be something more than just an ordinary human?

I too remain somewhat surprised that they haven't tried to hook him up with the Special Forces...You'd think that a riot cop and a gov't agency would go hand in hand.

Anyway, these are all just my thoughts.

I didn't really like stryker as a character or for his story line. He was trialed in MK3 and nobody really liked him so they dropped him and looked for some new characters. Instead of dwelling bringing back disliked characters how about brining back the ones people liked and that had an interesting story line.

Class? He sucked, he was just a character Midway through in without a good story or anything...The only thing worse than him is Mokap and thats close...

I liked Stryker because he didn't fit in with all the Bruce Lees and Ninja clones. He was just an average guy who had no idea what was going on, and was going up against this ancient source of evil. It's sort of an underdog story. Well, that's a bad explanation, but you probably get it.

A lot of people hate Stryker because he had a gun, but think about it. If your world was being attacked by a supernatural army, what would you do, pretend you were a Kung-Fu master, or arm yourself to the teeth?

Stryker RAWKS MY SAWKS!

His bomb fatality is hillarious, his cheap ass grenade tosses are a great projectile, he had a good story, they could of easily made him into Sonya's sex slave, or even better a tough ass cop with a mean streak, the possibilities could be endless, they brought Nightwolf back, they brought Kabal back, and Stryker owns both of them. The only reason people like Kabal is from his cheap moves, yeah the grenade toss was, but come on, Kabal summoned this wheel of blades? Super fast speed? This energy from his helmet? That's ghey and the speed thing was either a Sonic rip off or a Flash rip off. The blade wheel was just stupid.

Nightwolf isn't nearly as bad and his one fatality with the white beam that he makes which disentigrates(Spl) the opponent was pretty awesome.

Stryker still owns. He only lost value due to Sonya and Jax already being cops.

You all are very stupid just as same as other American people. It is fact that smartest people in the world always was european, such as myself. ha ha. of course not every of you are loser. For example DeathcoreRyknow is very good guy.

I think that all of MK fighters are worth a true fighter title. My dream is MK7 with all all all fighters of all mk's.
:twisted: