does anyone miss stryker?

Not really. His story is that he was the only survivor of his city on Earth right? So basically he was just defending himself. His ending was that he got a vision from Raiden to go west and meet the other warriors and he caught Shao Kahn off guard, defeating him. Anyway, what I get from this was that he is a character of no importance in MK like most of the others, just part of the story of what he saw go on. Besides he's not a fighter like Lui and Sub-Zero and the rest. He's a cop. I don't think he fits for any other future MK games, but that's my opinion.

I don't want to see him back... I'm kind of surprised that they haven't brought him back and found a way to hook him up with Jax and Sonya though.

for god's sake NO.....and take kobra and some of the other shitty characters with him.

I've never really understood all the hating that goes on around here towards Stryker. Ok so he's not the best character of all time but he certainly isn't the worst.

spinerip said:
I've never really understood all the hating that goes on around here towards Stryker. Ok so he's not the best character of all time but he certainly isn't the worst.

Actually, I'd say he is the worst. Mokap is close, but at least he's covered in balls and wasn't meant to be a serious character.

I never thought stryker was the worst.. kill me if I'm wrong.. but I always thought either Sonya, Kano, or Jax were the worst.. IMO

kano is weak... but he was cool as a skin head. sonya i liked. jax was kool in 3.

seriously... stryker is so worthless, i can't believe that anyone wants to see him return.

Prophet said:
I never thought stryker was the worst.. kill me if I'm wrong.. but I always thought either Sonya, Kano, or Jax were the worst.. IMO

i would'nt put jax in there with the worst characters he had some pretty good moves gotcha grab and repeated slams was always funny to pull off and his arm rip and head clap fatality's where cool.