does anyone miss stryker?

wuts with all the hating?? i dun like him that much either but as long as Boon puts a change that makes him have supernatural skillz or sumfing, then i would really accept him......

but thats just my opinion.....

Ulf said:
You all are very stupid just as same as other American people. It is fact that smartest people in the world always was european, such as myself. ha ha. of course not every of you are loser. For example DeathcoreRyknow is very good guy.

I think that all of MK fighters are worth a true fighter title. My dream is MK7 with all all all fighters of all mk's.
:twisted:

'Tis the reason we sent your ass packing back to England a good two hundred some years ago.

Stryker could be cool, but i dont hate or miss him, i just kinda never used him in MK3...and f@#k Kobra users who only use Kali Sticks. Worst people...

Sub-Zero said:
'Tis the reason we sent your ass packing back to England a good two hundred some years ago.

But do you know that one of the greatest kings in all world history was a lithuanian Vytautas Didysis.

In fact my name is Vytautas too.

Ulf said:
Sub-Zero said:

But do you know that one of the greatest kings in all world history was a lithuanian Vytautas Didysis.

In fact my name is Vytautas too.

no one really cares so just stop typing. your only embaressing your self.

stryker wasn't great but id like to see him back work on his story abit. give him a new look

well no, as much as shujinko sucks and id like to see him die a terrible death like 10,000 times, MKD doesnt happen if it isnt for him...the whold resurrection of the dragon king would never have occured if it wasnt for a moron like shujinko.

I like Stryker. Don't kill me for saying that. But I do. But then thats because I liked him in 'MK: Defenders of the Realm', its a bit hard not to like him now.

I actually find he balances out the rest of the fighters. He isn't a ninja. He isn't the hero of the Earth Realm. He isn't a God. He isn't Royalty. He has no alliance to anyone in particular. He isn't from another realm. He isn't a plot point. He doesn't prove any big part in the story.

He is your average Joe with no special skills. I like him because he IS just a normal guy. He was just some lucky git who survived a bad sioturation. It shows that anyone can help defend the Earth Realm. In a way his lack of importance makes him intereasting.

He has simple special moves and all of them invlove using everyday avaerage weaps. Not fancy swords and ice beams and stuff. Just guns, garades and what-nots.

Plus he made me laugh the first time I saw his bomb fatality. XD

Plus there is so much mystery...why did he survive? He can totally have a cool story like how he was destined to save the realm and thats why he was spared. i think they could definitely do something really cool with him if Boon brings him back.

If he returns does it matter? the answer is no. If you don't like him you don't have to PLAY as him. He is just there as a option like all the other characters.