Hsu Hao
Jarek
Kira
Kobra
Meat
Mokap
Nitara
Shujinko

Raiden is a must-have character. Plus, he is literally immortal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Well the title of the thread asks for which characters we don't want to see...
I know Raiden's importance, and his huge fanbase, but he's the most boring character ever, and i never liked him... so, I think, now he's corrupted (again), could be a good chance for NRS to finally get rid of him...

Now that i think of it... could Raiden be the villain this time???
I mean..... look at all the things he's doing....

Oh, jeez. Where do I begin?

1. Kobra
2. Darrius
3. Dairou
4. Hotaru
5. Mokap
6. Moloch
7. Meat
8. Li Mei
9. Sindel
10. Bo Rai Cho
11. Havik
12. Frost
13. Taven
14. Daegon
15. Shujinko
16. Nightwolf

Havik needs to make a comeback I really loved his design in deception. Blaze, Onaga, BO, Meat, Hsu or whatever his name is need to stay dead... Never bring them back

Well the title of the thread asks for which characters we don't want to see...
I know Raiden's importance, and his huge fanbase,

That's justification alone to be a permanently protected character then.

And the thread's title specifies MKX's roster in writing.

That's justification alone to be a permanently protected character then.

And the thread's title specifies MKX's roster in writing.

Ohhh, then I must retract myself... you're right
Well shang tsung is the one i don't want want! He's so boring, and really overrated...

But talking about mkx, i don't want more mk9 chars, except for jhonny and reptile...
Then i don't really care... if Tanya is in it'll be fine for me... however mediocre characters like kobra or kira would be a pain in the a...
I always thought mavado was really interesting, but i doubt he'll be in...

Ohhh, then I must retract myself... you're right
Well shang tsung is the one i don't want want! He's so boring, and really overrated...

But talking about mkx, i don't want more mk9 chars, except for jhonny and reptile...
Then i don't really care... if Tanya is in it'll be fine for me... however mediocre characters like kobra or kira would be a pain in the a...
I always thought mavado was really interesting, but i doubt he'll be in...

I liked Kira. I always treated her as the main female mercenary, kind of like the female kano, except with a mix of buffy.
She'll always be missed, because obviously she ain't gonna return. I liked how they gave Mileena her fatality in MK'11, though I'd rather they gave Mileena something original, it was still nice to see the Kira fatality again in Unreal Engine.

These ones:
lDue7RN.jpg

Meat is mk most iconic character, he's been since the first mk and has been present in every game...
The fatality result! Lol....
I like him, but i believe ed already said he won't be in...

I'm joking!
Of course he's not going to be in. I'm just being sarcastic.
He's the most useless character besides Mokap and his bio was extremely basic.
But I loved the lil guy. MLE.

For me, Anyone else who was in MK9 (atleast not on the main roster). I'd like it if the rest of the characters are new and post-umk3 (excluding Kenshi, Mokap, Bo Rai Cho, and Hotaru). If you asked me before, only Raiden, Quan Chi, Rain, Reptile, Scorpion, and Subzero would've been the only returning MK9 characters I'd want to see.

So many people have mixed feelings towards Onaga :(. I feel like I'm one of the very few people that like him. Even if he does not come back in MKX then I would like to see him back in a future game.

The only person I want to see from post mk3 now is Tanya and lee Mei or however you spell her name...

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

So many people have mixed feelings towards Onaga :(. I feel like I'm one of the very few people that like him. Even if he does not come back in MKX then I would like to see him back in a future game.
I was forgetting onaga, i like him, i think it's the best final boss in the mk franchise, but i don't see him returning

What I like about Onaga is that he is giant dragon boss which is something that I wanted MK to do for years until 2004. Not to mention I like his backstory too.

1. Bo Rai Cho- Having him in the story/comic id be fine with but not as a playable character.
2. Chameleon- Just was never a fan
3. Dairou
4. Darrious
5. Drahmin
6. Hsu Hao- Already confirmed he won't be from the comics
7. Jade
8. Jerrod
9. Jax
10. Kabal
11. Khameleon
12. Kintaro- Will be in comics, but I dont want him in the game
13. Kitana
14. Kobra
15. Liu Kang- Just let him R.I.P
16. Mavado
17. Meat- Yeah i said it
18. Mokop
19. Moloch- Confirmed he won't in Quan Chi's intro
20. Motaro
21. Rain
22. Sektor
23. Shang Tsung
24. Shao Kahn- it would be nice to know what happened to him. (I still don't know if he was killed or taken away to be punished for his actions)
25. Shujinko
26. Sindel
27. Skarlet
28. Sonya
29. Stryker

*Taven & Daegon i don't want in the game, but i would like to know their status!

Anyone post mk4. Except for Kenshi

This pretty much summarizes how I feel.. though I wouldn't mind seeing Havik.

I don't want to see Jax or Sonya either... and there are some other pre MK4 characters I don't to see too but they aren't even worth mentioning.