-Skarlet
-Kira
-Nitara
-Sareena
-Blaze
-Hotaru
-Mavado
-Li Mei
-Sheeva ( I hope she dies a long and painful death)
-Nightwolf
-Kabal
-Cyrax
-Sektor
-Rain
-Jax
-Kai
-Onaga
-Kintaro
-Motaro
That's all.

so, I think, now he's corrupted (again), could be a good chance for NRS to finally get rid of him...

Now that i think of it... could Raiden be the villain this time???
I mean..... look at all the things he's doing....

By the gods, how did you come to this conclusion? We only saw him giving warning to Scorpion, and taking risky actions to hunt down demons and protect Earthrealm.

Also on-topic.

Hsu Hao - well he ain't coming for sure.
Frost - the original one (from previous MK timeline) unless she is completely revamped.
Reiko - as cool as he looks... no. Freaking cosplayer.
Rain - after mk9... just no... goddamn balerina
Basically every character after mk4 except Bo Rai Cho. He is cool.
Kabal
Stryker

If it's meant to be the playable roster, then...

MK1 - MK3
Johnny Cage
Liu Kang
Jax
Reptile
Sonya
Shao Kahn
Kabal
Stryker
Kintaro
Noob Saibot

MK4 - Present
Jarek
Kai
Kenshi
Darrius
Dairou
Hotaru
Li Mei
Frost
Mavado
Taven
Daegon
Shujinko
Hsu Hao
Kobra
Blaze
Onaga
Moloch
Ashrah

Last edited:
By the gods, how did you come to this conclusion? We only saw him giving warning to Scorpion, and taking risky actions to hunt down demons and protect Earthrealm.

Also on-topic.

Hsu Hao - well he ain't coming for sure.
Frost - the original one (from previous MK timeline) unless she is completely revamped.
Reiko - as cool as he looks... no. Freaking cosplayer.
Rain - after mk9... just no... goddamn balerina
Basically every character after mk4 except Bo Rai Cho. He is cool.
Kabal
Stryker
It's easy, raiden is totally mad again,
Spoiler:
now he doesn't care for the humans or their lives... even if they have to pay that 'blood' sacrifice... he's even cutting himself with the orderrealm Kamidogu, which will continue his process of becoming more and more crazy....
Additionally, Fujin isn't approving his actions, and some characters are chasing after him like scorpion..

I know it's not yet confirmed he'll be the villain, but there are some clues and i won't be surprised if it ends being like i said....

He sure isn't a favourite of mine.

Well congratz, but if that meant anything then Frost would have been already confirmed as playable kharacter for MKX, because I like her. Unfortunately majority doesn't share my idea and Netherrealm studios couldn't care less.

Raiden is like one of those true original characters and usually key element of the story. He is literally immortal, when it comes to MK world and when it comes to his fan base. Kitana and Mileena have higher chance of replacing Scorpion and Sub Zero as iconic rivals, than Netherrealm killing and discarding their iconic character.

Frost
Tanya
Jarek
Kobra
Mokap
Hsu Hao
Mavado
Kai
Nitara
Hotaru
Ashrah
Shujinko
Moloch ( but he revealed at the hand of Quan Chi :) )
Motaro
Kintaro
even Goro but the stupid sub-boss revealed..
Shao Kahn
Liu-Kang
Cage and Sonya ( their daughter revealed and i guess this is not Cosby Show )

Well congratz, but if that meant anything then Frost would have been already confirmed as playable kharacter for MKX, because I like her. Unfortunately majority doesn't share my idea and Netherrealm studios couldn't care less.

Raiden is like one of those true original characters and usually key element of the story. He is literally immortal, when it comes to MK world and when it comes to his fan base. Kitana and Mileena have higher chance of replacing Scorpion and Sub Zero as iconic rivals, than Netherrealm killing and discarding their iconic character.

Did I pee in your food or something?
You make it sound like me not liking Raiden is the same as me wanting him never to return in a game. That's not the case. I am well aware of how the situation is, and I don't need you to explain it to me, thank you. So please, take your sour self elsewhere.

Did I pee in your food or something?
You make it sound like me not liking Raiden is the same as me wanting him never to return in a game. That's not the case. I am well aware of how the situation is, and I don't need you to explain it to me, thank you. So please, take your sour self elsewhere.

Chill dude. Didn't mean to offend you. Just my way of expressing myself. As for post. It seems I misread and mistook you with dp spandisk parafan. He said that he doesn't want Raiden in the game. I thought this message:

He sure isn't a favourite of mine.

was his. Just misunderstanding sorry.

Chill dude. Didn't mean to offend you. Just my way of expressing myself. As for post. It seems I misread and mistook you with dp spandisk parafan. He said that he doesn't want Raiden in the game. I thought this message:

was his. Just misunderstanding sorry.

It's those Kitana avatar/sigs.
I thought I had offended you with my post, so I felt you snapping at me was uncalled for. XD
But we're cool then. ^^

Long list ahead!
Shang Tsung
Kintaro
Shao Kahn
Noob Saibot
Smoke
Sektor
Cyrax
Jade
Sindel
Sheeva
Kabal
Stryker
Skarlet
Rain
C/Khameleon
Nightwolf
Cyber Sub-Zero
Kai
Jarek
Li Mei
Mavado
Hsu Hao
Frost
Drahmin
Moloch
Mokap
Daegon
Taven
Blaze
Darrius
Dairou
Kira
Kobra
Shujinko
Guest Characters from DC Universe
EDIT: OH, and of course Meat... never again

Jax
Nightwolf
Liu Kang
Jade
Stryker
Smoke
Kabal
Sindel
Cyber Subzero
Shang Tsung
Skarlet
Kenshi
Bo Rai Cho
Drahmin
Taven
Shujinko
Chameleon
Dairou
Darrius
Mokap
Frost (i like her but they would have a really hard time making her different from subzero in this game)
Guest Characters
Anyone from the game piss poor game Special Forces