Ferra/Torr's Races and Clans

Tanyas Husband

If already revealed, what are the races of these 2 new characters?
And if not, what do you think they are?
Are they some sort of newer members of the BoS, or some new clan being introduced in the storyline of the new MKX?
I'm extremely intrigued to see where they go with this character. The 'executioner' type design on Torr and the limited vocabulary of Ferra really make me think of what type of places they come from and exactly what they are.
ferratorr.jpg

Last edited:
If already revealed, what are the races of these 2 new characters?
And if not, what do you think they are?
Are they some sort of newer members of the BoS, or some new clan being introduced in the storyline of the new MKX?
I'm extremely intrigued to see where they go with this character. The 'executioner' type design on Torr and the limited vocabulary of Ferra really make me think of what type of places they come from and exactly what they are.

I think they are just going to be from Outworld, dude. However, their race is probably some extinct one and they are the last remaining survivors. I think something caused them to have amnesia and that's why Ferra's vocabulary is screwy.

IMO, it seems like Ferra & Torr belong to the lost race from The Jungle stage.

See the little pygmy statue that looks like Ferra?

Ferra statue.jpg

IMO, it seems like Ferra & Torr belong to the lost race from The Jungle stage.

See the little pygmy statue that looks like Ferra?

View attachment 7405

I didn't notice that.
I'm hoping they have a side part in story explaining who they are and how they got 'discovered' or whichever.
That arena really interested me though. I'll be looking in more videos to see if anything else in that stage could tell any stories.

The Olmec, a Meso-american civilization similar to the Aztec, created giant head statues like the one in the background of the Jungle stage. I think it's on the right end.

Anyways, I think Kotal and Ferra come from the same place, which is wherever that stage is, because they both kind of have an Olmec/Aztec look imo. Also, we can assume they're allies in the comics since Ferra & Torr are with him in the vision.

But Torr does't seem to fit in so maybe Ferra found him on the streets of Outworld or something.

The Olmec, a Meso-american civilization similar to the Aztec, created giant head statues like the one in the background of the Jungle stage. I think it's on the right end.

Anyways, I think Kotal and Ferra come from the same place, which is wherever that stage is, because they both kind of have an Olmec/Aztec look imo. Also, we can assume they're allies in the comics since Ferra & Torr are with him in the vision.

But Torr does't seem to fit in so maybe Ferra found him on the streets of Outworld or something.

I think that Ferra/Torr's allegiance to Kotal will end, though, because of the intro where Ferra states, "You want enslave our people" and Kotal says something like, "I wish to restore you."

I think that Ferra/Torr's allegiance to Kotal will end, though, because of the intro where Ferra states, "You want enslave our people" and Kotal says something like, "I wish to restore you."

Then maybe Kotal did to Ferra/Torr, what Raiden did to Scorpion, cut them a deal to get an outcome he would want, but then something happens and things spiral downhill for that pair.