Kitana Revealed!

Have her speed been increased?! Seem's she's moving a bit faster for me after this patch.

You think so??? I can´t realize it...
Now I really want a new suit for her... It´s not enough and never will be!!!
I remember I did a list of your favorite suits as a question before, but now they´re out, I wanna know in what order you use them: (1st is the one u use the most)

1. Jingu
2. Klassic
3. Revenant
4. Dark Empress
5. Normal
6. Tournament... (it´s really the worst)

I want to get her Revenant without needing to go online (my internet connection is BAD). But oh well.

Her Dark Empress looks very cool and makes her look more like a boss character.

THANK YOU NRS!!!!

Now I love playing as her after the patch!!! :)

My mains so far...

1. Mileena
2. Kitana

Hopefully Tanya is next!!!

I remember I did a list of your favorite suits as a question before, but now they´re out, I wanna know in what order you use them: (1st is the one u use the most)

1. Jingu
2. Klassic
3. Revenant
4. Dark Empress
5. Normal

Well, my least favorite is the Jingu one. She looks too masculine for my tastes. Yeah, i'd love some new outfits for her, especially from MK Deception and/or MK Deadly Aliance (main). MK2 is one of my favorites outfits ever (used it everytime i played as her on MK9), but her hair annoys me on this one, it's too short and it looks off. My most used:

1. Main
2. Revenant
3. Tournament
4. Klassic
5. Dark Empress
6. Jingu

Well, my least favorite is the Jingu one. She looks too masculine for my tastes. Yeah, i'd love some new outfits for her, especially from MK Deception and/or MK Deadly Aliance (main). MK2 is one of my favorites outfits ever (used it everytime i played as her on MK9), but her hair annoys me on this one, it's too short and it looks off. My most used:

1. Main
2. Revenant
3. Tournament
4. Klassic
5. Dark Empress
6. Jingu
i know her jingu isn't the sexiest or most girly but i love it!
I'm expecting the mkd and mkda ones, and the princess one of her ending... But i don't think it'll happen....

I started maining the Tournament kostume when I noticed the silver accent color. Being a fan of both the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees, I ALWAYS like Silver with Blue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Mine goes like

Dark Empress
Main
Tournament/Revenant
Klassic
Jingu

I keep my variations limited to costumes also

Dark Empress: Assassin or Royal Storm
Main: Any of them
Tournament: Vanilla or Royal Storm
Revenant: Mournful
Klassic: Vanilla
Jingu: Mournful or Assassin

I really enjoy her Royal Storm variation, but she looks so ugly in the regular and tournament skins that i can't play with it haha. But in the revenant and dark empress skins she looks ok.

1. Jingu
2. Klassic
3. Revenant
4. Dark Empress
5. Normal
interesting list DP..
mine would be-
1. Main
2. Revenant
3. Tournament
4. Jingu
5. Dark Empress
6. Klassic

i get why you like the Jingu outfit, it's really nice and detailed- except the head piece -that's a no no ,lol

I really enjoy her Royal Storm variation, but she looks so ugly in the regular and tournament skins that i can't play with it haha. But in the revenant and dark empress skins she looks ok.
Now you mention it, i think that's the reason I'm not playing with the main and the tournament ones... It's because i only play with royal storm and those suits are the worst thing maskless...
The others are fine, but i don't know what happens with her face specially in the main costume!
I'd like to share my best combo but I'm too busy to upload it to YouTube.. So, until I'm a bit free I'd like to tell you it's a 12 hit one with 34% of damage...
I'd love to know yours guys!

So the new update patch hit XB1 just now, and I immediately downloaded it and went in to try out Kitana and check out her new move "Pretty Kick"... And I am VERY disappointed. That's not Pretty Kick! It's a freaking low kick, and it's not even pretty! XD

I loved her Pretty Kick in MK9 and I was disappointed to see it wasn't there in MKX when the game released. So when I saw the patch notes and saw it there, I got excited... but now that I've actually seen the move is indeed NOT the Pretty Kick that I remember, I feel very disappointed.

Bleh...

Have her speed been increased?! Seem's she's moving a bit faster for me after this patch.

I think that's why I've been extremely happy with her now.

The first time playing her, I've always had issues with her gameplay because of sluggish commands.

Now she's doing excellent. :)

Edit: I'm starting to LOVE HER PRIMARY OUTFIT IN THE ASSASSIN VARIATION!!! :)

I hate what they did to the Tournament outfit while in the Assassin variation.

Last edited:
I keep my variations limited to costumes also

Dark Empress: Assassin or Royal Storm
Main: Any of them
Tournament: Vanilla or Royal Storm
Revenant: Mournful
Klassic: Vanilla
Jingu: Mournful or Assassin

Heh, I thought I was the only one who used specific costumes with certain variations (helpful that Kitana has so many :p) My choices:

Main: Mournful (especially with P2 alternate colors)
Tournament: Royal Storm
Revenant: Assassin
Dark Empress: Assassin
Jingu: Any
Klassic: Royal Storm or Mournful