Kitana Revealed!

What? Where does it say that? Because of a battle intro that we have no idea where we have no idea about the context of Raiden's question?

The trailer shows Kung Lao alive and well, when Raiden asks him "Where have you been, Kung Lao?"
As in, not previously dead.
As in, retcon.
Go watch it again.

commander , really why are u let down?
u got a SICK trailer .. new reveals .. and new chars will come.
u dont know if this is the real kung who fought goro .. u or me or anyone else dont know ANYTHING .. stop speculating cuz it seems ur speculations are starting to change in what u think is the truth.

be patient .. and just wait and see brah

I'm disappointed because there's all this big talk of "more new characters than any previous MK game," when this is starting to smell like MK9.5.
I'm allowed to be disappointed in this reveal, which shows no new characters as Ed said there would be in this game.
For the people like you, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION], dp spandisk and the others who want to be stuck in a 1995 nostalgia trip and want the same repeated roster game after game, I'm happy for you.
As for me, I want a couple of post-MK3 characters (which got the shit end of the stick in the 3D era, btw) and all these new characters for MKX.
I don't want to see MK9.5, which this is turning out to be.

Wondering when they're giving us her renders. This Mortal Kombat is going to be one of the best ones, really. I think i'm gonna stop spoiling myself now i know my favorite is in: KITANA!

UgaTVil.gif

Poor Cassie :(

I think that's Quan Chi. Look at the green glow on the chest and the skull kneepad.

The trailer shows Kung Lao alive and well, when Raiden asks him "Where have you been, Kung Lao?"
As in, retcon.
Go watch it again.

You do realize he could return from the dead and THEN disappear somewhere before he comes back in MKX, right? It spans over 25 years, alot could have happened there.

As in, retcon.
Go watch it again.

I'm disappointed because there's all this big talk of "more new characters than any previous MK game," when this is starting to smell like MK9.5.
I'm allowed to be disappointed in this reveal, which shows no new characters as Ed said there would be in this game.
For the people like you, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION], dp spandisk and the others who want to be stuck in a 1995 nostalgia trip and want the same repeated roster game after game, I'm happy for you.
As for me, I want a couple of post-MK3 characters (which got the shit end of the stick in the 3D era, btw) and all these new characters for MKX.
I don't want to see MK9.5, which this is turning out to be.

I feel sorry for you if 7 returning characters is a rehash. We still have 7 characters which I guess are Mileena, Johnny, Sonya, Tanya, Shinnok, Kenshi, and Fujin, which is quite enough for returning characters. As for you whining about the new characters, there are still 8 of them that we haven't seen. If MKX isn't unique, then I don't know what is...

As in, retcon.
Go watch it again.

How does that mean "not previously dead"? When Raiden said that, it could be used in any context. We dont know at what point in the timeline this was said, and we dont know if Kung Lao is still under Quan Chis control.

By the looks of things, it seems as though they are about to battle, so I am assuming one is bad and one is good.

I am disappointed we haven't gotten a Post-MK3 reveal yet, but I'm not disappointed it was Kitana shown. I don't think it'll be a retcon of the MK9 deaths. I'm guessing that whatever happens during the Netherrealm War is going to end up with the heroes reviving (probably all of them, even if they're not playable.)

That Raiden line could happen years from after Lao's revival. Kung Lao may have went into isolation or simply kept his distance from the rest. I wouldn't blame him, he died and there is a good chance he'll be used to try to kill his former allies.

I feel sorry for you if 7 returning characters is a rehash. We still have 7 characters which I guess are Mileena, Johnny, Sonya, Tanya, Shinnok, Kenshi, and Fujin, which is quite enough for returning characters. As for you whining about the new characters, there are still 8 of them that we haven't seen. If MKX isn't unique, then I don't know what is...

8 characters (Goro is also playable.
Let's not also forget the rumors and heavy hints at Johnny, Sonya and Liu Kang, which makes that 11 potential MK9 characters in MKX, but go on.
Since you seem to work at NRS and know that there are exactly 8 new characters (yet to be shown) where are these 8 new characters?

How does that mean "not previously dead"? When Raiden said that, it could be used in any context. We dont know at what point in the timeline this was said, and we dont know if Kung Lao is still under Quan Chis control.

By the looks of things, it seems as though they are about to battle, so I am assuming one is bad and one is good.

It showed Kung Lao alive and well, when Raiden asked where he was.

What kind of logic is that?
Just because 2 people face each other in MK on a match, doesn't = 1 being good and 1 being evil.
Jade fought MK9 characters that were on the same side as her in MK9 story mode (Smoke).

Hahaha! Oh my god! Her design looks amazing. It's so different! Holy crap! Everything about this trailer is perfect. I can't stop watching that fatality at the end!

Re: Kitana Reveal111

Kitana's return is great news to me because that means her twin sister isn't far behind!

Let's not also forget the rumors and heavy hints at Johnny, Sonya and Liu Kang, which makes that 11 potential MK9 characters in MKX, but go on.
Since you seem to work at NRS and know that there are exactly 8 new characters (yet to be shown) where are these 8 new characters?

Half the roster was said to be new. 12-4=8

I'm "laughing out loud" how some still find Kung Lao's appearance as retcon when we still have absolutely no idea about the story and how he came to be.

I don't see any retconing at all. I just see two people back from the dead serving a purpose in the story that's unknown to us fans.

I feel like the moment that information is released, whether they do release before or after the game comes out, it's going to be a disappointment no matter what.

I don't know why you expected anything different. Did you really think NRS would replace the majority of the roster for an all new cast of characters? They NEVER said they would do that. They said there would be more new characters than there's ever been in an MK game, NOT that they would be the majority of the roster.

Sorry that you're disappointed, but it's your own fault, really.

I am disappointed we haven't gotten a Post-MK3 reveal yet, but I'm not disappointed it was Kitana shown. I don't think it'll be a retcon of the MK9 deaths. I'm guessing that whatever happens during the Netherrealm War is going to end up with the heroes reviving (probably all of them, even if they're not playable.)

That Raiden line could happen years from after Lao's revival. Kung Lao may have went into isolation or simply kept his distance from the rest. I wouldn't blame him, he died and there is a good chance he'll be used to try to kill his former allies.

Don't be too bummed, dude. I'm almost certain that Tanya and Shinnok are in it. I doubt they'll get reveal trailers but they have a great chance of being in it. It would be hard to have a Netherrealm War and not involve Shinnok, especially after the MK:2011 ending. I'm holding out hope that Reiko is in it, too, since he's another one of those characters that has a strong connection to Shinnok. Keep hope alive!