Kitana Revealed!

Rider

Quan Chi: Finally found a way to kill me?
Kitana: I know of many!

LokN0Q1.gif

0f6n8by.gif

Last edited:
damn you're fast
i mean i havent even watched it yet but something tells me this is NOT going to end well...

Just saw the trailer myself. Damn, Kitana looks awesome. And she FINALLY fits in with the Asian influence that Outworld has. Looks pretty cool overall. ^^

I'm not gonna lie, I'm let down...literally 2 people who were "dead" are now back...I was hoping for new faces

I'm not gonna lie, I'm let down...literally 2 people who were "dead" are now back...I was hoping for new faces

As am I.
It doesn't even seem like Kung Lao was dead when Raiden asked where he was and Kitana is alive while Quan Chi is alive, so this smells of a retcon, which sucks because the MK9 story was pretty well written.
According to this, I'm guessing that NRS retconned Kabal, Smoke, Nightwolf, Jade, Liu Kang, Sindel and Stryker too.
What a let down.

Kung Lao's kombos looked sick. I don't think we were shown the best of Kitanas kombos but they should be shown off in the stream. Can't wait.

Goro looks great.
Kitana...well, i hope this was the last resurrected character and the last main roster MK9 returning one.

As am I.
It doesn't even seem like Kung Lao was dead when Raiden asked where he was and Kitana is alive while Quan Chi is alive, so this smells of a retcon, which sucks because the MK9 story was pretty well written.
According to this, I'm guessing that NRS retconned Kabal, Smoke, Nightwolf, Jade, Liu Kang, Sindel and Stryker too.
What a let down.

No. Only Liu Kang has the possibility of coming back, the rest are going to stay dead. Kitana and Kung Lao are huge so thats why they came back. Smoke has a slim chance (though I am not convinced).. Maybe as DLC.