SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

Actually, Sheeva was FAR better in MK3 than MK9, especially since her role in MK3 set the stage for the Shokan race, up to and including Goro, turning good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
That is your opinion, not mine. I enjoyed Sheeva's gameplay greatly in MK9. It is true she was a low tier in MK9 with terrible match-ups, but she was insanely bad in MK3 back in the day.

Actually, Sheeva was FAR better in MK3 than MK9, especially since her role in MK3 set the stage for the Shokan race, up to and including Goro, turning good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
That is your opinion, not mine. I enjoyed Sheeva's gameplay greatly in MK9. She may have been a low tier in MK9 with horrible match ups, but she was insanely bad in MK3 back in the day.

it'd be cool if he was. both are native americans

You mean Nightwolf is native american, while Kotal Kahn is a guy who only resembles aztecs? I mean yeah he uses sun powers and totems and stuff, but isn't he native Outworld resident?

That is your opinion, not mine. I enjoyed Sheeva's gameplay greatly in MK9. It is true she was a low tier in MK9 with terrible match-ups, but she was insanely bad in MK3 back in the day.

Lol Sheeva was way better in MK3 than she was in MK9. I found her almost unplayable in MK9. And I love her as a character. It was very disappointing.

Lol Sheeva was way better in MK3 than she was in MK9. I found her almost unplayable in MK9. And I love her as a character. It was very disappointing.
"Way better"? How so? Do you actually play MK3? It has always been widely accepted Sheeva is undoubtely the worst character in that game. I don't even think I need to explain why. I actually don't dislike the character, but her gameplay is very weak, with highly punishable special moves and barely any combo potential. It's very hard to catch your opponent off guard with Sheeva. In Trilogy she didn't get any better.

Her gameplay in MK9 was MUCH BETTER in every single way: powerful short combos, good specials, but she was indeed very slow.

I guess at the end of the day, it's all about opinions.

I don't care about sheeva and i certainly don't want them to waste a spot on deagon. Am also worried that if kenshi is in the game that means there may be no ermac because both characters have the same powers

You mean Nightwolf is native american, while Kotal Kahn is a guy who only resembles aztecs? I mean yeah he uses sun powers and totems and stuff, but isn't he native Outworld resident?

not sure. maybe, maybe not. guess we'll find out in the comic.

I would have to agree. As generic as they were in MK Armageddon, Daegon in particular does seem to have some potential, since he has this royal and villainous persona to him. Basically a more sophisticated and stylish Quan Chi
And besides this "royal persone" what does he have to built upon?
Shinnok was a very generic character in MK4 for example, but at least he had cool fatalities, which became his specials in MKA, and he can be expanded even more (Mythologies moves + MK4 videos), he had some base to built on.
Daegon have very generic moveset and standard fireball as his projectile, i can't see anything that can be expanded in his moveset.

To Mk9 Sheeva vs MK3 Sheeva - i find MK9 version better, at leats she had more specials, more combos and better fatalities. In MK3 she had 2 specials and 2 combos, she was a poor cheap shokan, who looked awful compared to Goro or Kintaro.

I don't care about sheeva and i certainly don't want them to waste a spot on deagon. Am also worried that if kenshi is in the game that means there may be no ermac because both characters have the same powers

No, they do not have the same powers! Have you even played MK9?
Not even in Deception and Armageddon they were THAT similar (only shared 2 moves they borrowed from each other).

I can easily see both Daegon and Taven as the Yun and Yang versions of MK. People talk about them as if they could not be anything else from what they started in the one only game they were in. Don't give me wrong, but Ermac used to be one of the most generic characters back in the day till the day NRS decided to develop him in Deception. People just seem to have selective memory according to their tastes. And don't let me start with characters like Smoke, Noob Saibot, Jade, Reptile and so on...

I want Daegon to be in X and I am pretty sure he would look great. NRS likes the character so...
Shirai-ryu or how the hell it's spelled is going to have probably three members in X (Scorpion, Forest Fox and who knows Takeda) and it's not among the 5 clans, even though it's one of the most well-known. So, I am actually excited to see if they include Daegon or not.

I just one thing in mind: if Raiden is still trying to stop Armageddon (as I always said, it was merely postponed, and this have been slightly seen as right, since he is still sending people after Kamidogu and Kano mentioned his "crystall ball", it means, he still have that amulet), Daegon is a MUST. I don't know if he will be in the comic or in the game, but he needs to have an ending. Besides, he is the brother who would kill all the kombatants (which Raiden does not know it because Vogel just changed the ending and Taven never got the chance to win Blaze and overpower every charcater), and, in theory, he is the chosen to stop Armageddon by killing everybody, but we all know he would be a god and would bring Armageddon too (one more point to being inevitable).

That's what I am saying: it's ALL connected. We can't just forget the original timeline. It's Raiden trying to do the right things. After MKX we can talk about things truly changed, IMO.