SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

That was a good issue. Interesting back story to Kotal and it makes me root for him, although I feel like he's going to take a more sinister turn down the road. Mileena looks great and I like her outfit with the Shao Khan resemblance. She is the one character who I think should be revealing because it's kind of a weapon. I always saw her as like a succubus where she lores you in by attraction and murders you.

As for Reiko and Black, I hope they both make it into the game. I'm pretty convinced Black will because it just makes sense that they would go through the effort and design this cool looking character who seems to play a good role in the story. So much mystery behind him too. Reiko is a character who deserves a real chance and considering he's the general of an army, he could play a pivotal role as well.

I haven't liked Mileena's costumes since Deception. So this is a welcome change imo.
I mean we know for a fact that she wont look that good, her hair is going to look like plastic, but everything else is right on the money for me.

Also going by Raiden's vision at the end of #3

Spoiler:
Goro is going to die and Reiko is going to be the cause of it. Which is why I'm guessing he shows up at Mileena's side instead of Goro

Spoiler:
But the trailer with Goro in it said "Goro Lives". :laugh:

I haven't read the comic, only the text spoilers. But...
Spoiler:
Did they just completely ignore Kotal being named Kahn?

Is it a coincidence that Shao Kahn invaded a realm that had never heard of him, and the son of the ruling king was also named Kahn? Is NRS low on name ideas or was it just empty hype to get us speculating on the name thing?

And if Kotal named himself Kahn only after he returned to Outworld because he wants the throne, wouldn't Mileena also be calling herself Mileena Kahn these days?

Isn't this the week that a paper copy is released with the 7th issue in it?

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Yes. Expect some serious spoilers leading into Sunday.

In regards to this episode, all I gotta say is... KOTAL FREAKING KAHN!!!

God there could not be a better/cooler new character. The game isn't even out and this man is already more relevant than all the Post-MK4 characters combined.

I'm so glad that they are doing the comic releases .it makes the wait hurt a little less and I love how they really are diving in and making their the characters more important..fleshing them out in a sense.

I'm so glad that they are doing the comic releases .it makes the wait hurt a little less and I love how they really are diving in and making their the characters more important..fleshing them out in a sense.

Right? You would seriously be punishing yourself by NOT reading the comics. It's passing time between now and the game's release , it's giving out story hints for us to speculate on, we're getting origin stories, and it's gory like MK should be.

Isn't this the week that a paper copy is released with the 7th issue in it?

Yes. Expect some serious spoilers leading into Sunday.

In regards to this episode, all I gotta say is... KOTAL FREAKING KAHN!!!

God there could not be a better/cooler new character. The game isn't even out and this man is already more relevant than all the Post-MK4 characters combined.

No, the physical copy released this week only includes Chapters 4-6, all ones we've already seen. Each issue collects three chapters.

[MENTION=4765]jdnice11[/MENTION], piracy's against the rules... I don't think you're allowed to post the entire comic on here like that. (and it's not very nice to the comic creators, either)

[MENTION=4765]jdnice11[/MENTION], piracy's against the rules... I don't think you're allowed to post the entire comic on here like that. (and it's not very nice to the comic creators, either)

LMAO at copyright nazis...