SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

So Kotal is still more or less a good guy in the comic, but his conflict with his father has more to do with him being... what, naive/short-sighted?

So Kotal is still more or less a good guy in the comic, but his conflict with his father has more to do with him being... what, naive/short-sighted?

Yeah, he never really considered the consequences of what he was doing. He seems to have learned his lesson, but I imagine it might be a recurring flaw of his.

Oh wow, I just realized that the two members of Kotal's race at the end are his father and, going by her being with a young Kotal and his father earlier, his mother. I feel dumb.

Oh wow, I just realized that the two members of Kotal's race at the end are his father and, going by her being with a young Kotal and his father earlier, his mother. I feel dumb.
Okay, I'm with you now. I can see his father being a devastating loss.

And check this out:
5pJsb61.png

dnjqxXe.png

His coat now extends very low, which fits boot 2. Boot 2 also looks like it might have spurs.

Did anyone noticed Mileena's suit is based on shao Khan?

Look back a page or two for a link.

Yes.

Unless I'm missing some pic that you guys saw, "based on" seems a bit strong. "Shares more in common with than her MK9 costume where she looked like a mummy" might be more fitting. Ninja loincloth, a couple of wristguards/armguards, a skull on her beltbuckle... it's actually conceivable that the similarities are a coincidence. I would bet that it's not a coincidence... but it's conceivable...

Sorry if I sound like I'm picking at words. I got overly excited at the possibility of her costume being updated. :(

And check this out:
5pJsb61.png

dnjqxXe.png

Maskless Reptile alt. much?

Okay, I'm with you now. I can see his father being a devastating loss.

And check this out:
5pJsb61.png

dnjqxXe.png

His coat now extends very low, which fits boot 2. Boot 2 also looks like it might have spurs.

Erron really reminds me of the NCR Rangers from Fallout New Vegas. He looks awesome. I'm really hoping he makes it in.

If you look closely on this art of Black, he wears something very close to what we used to call "ninja mask".

Maybe he is the new generation of what we used to call "ninjas".

(I'm not saying he is a ninja, I'm talking about badass characters wearing a mask and all of that stuff.)

Scans........I NEED SCANS!!!

Hopefully someone on 4Chan uploads some later......or a very lovely member of TRMK PMs me a link to scans? :- D

By the way, Aztecs = Osh Tekks.......Seriously, NRS? Couldn't have put at least a minute of thought in before naming a brand new realm? Kind of slacking there.

As [MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] posted about Boot #2, the boot definitely does seem to match. Along with Erron being the only cape/poncho wearing character(besides Raiden)we've seen so far. All signs point to Erron being in the game, but we will see about it.

Scans........I NEED SCANS!!!

Hopefully someone on 4Chan uploads some later......or a very lovely member of TRMK PMs me a link to scans? :- D

By the way, Aztecs = Osh Tekks.......Seriously, NRS? Couldn't have put at least a minute of thought in before naming a brand new realm? Kind of slacking there.

As [MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] posted about Boot #2, the boot definitely does seem to match. Along with Erron being the only cape/poncho wearing character(besides Raiden)we've seen so far. All signs point to Erron being in the game, but we will see about it.

4chan is currently posting it. Look on /v/. Look for the MK thread. (For those looking at this later: it's probably gone.)

[MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION]: Well I went through 9 pages of video game threads. Safe to assume I either missed it or its gone now.