Kung Lao Revealed!

Kung Lao????? I thought he was dead. Or is this The Great Kung Lao? If the case is bringing back Kung Lao from the dead, I want Kitana and Jade back from the dead too!!! And Kitana to be queen of Edenia!!!

Yea and he already sounds over powered

6ad1a0a8321e50fea4fb662e04a4e6ff.jpg

This douche can throw his hat and call it back whenever he wants ...we are doomed.

"Fans think that all of my work is flashing lights and special effects..what they don't know is.. I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

If this is the Kung Lao that we all know and love then my guess that the dead MK9 fighters return back to normal sometime during the story mode. I'm surprise that Kung Lao is looking pretty old even 25 years later. This reminds how Sub-Zero looked so old in MKDA despite coming out 10 years after MK1-MK3.

Also it looks like there is no his shoe in the "boots teaser"

mkx-boots.png

It looks like #3 but it's not.

Seriously...HOW?
Don't get me wrong i definitely prefer Kung Lao over Lui Kang any day but...WOW...mind is kinda blown right now.

I will admit it is nice to see and OLD Kung Lao tho. Can't wait to hear what his variants are. And i like the Shredder'eque Brim he has going on in one of the pics.

Can't wait to hear his survival/revival story!

That quote about his hats is making me get a Maya vibe. Not that it's a bad thing that it's reminding me about her daggers (and surely it'll be completely different from one another). However, I am digging this.

Kung Lao (like Kano) may not be a character I was expecting to see, but this isn't a bad character to see pop into this game. Not to mention, MULTIPLE HATS.

Yes! As I said on the other forums, I cannot wait to see what kind of fatalities they have for him.

Looks like NRS wants to try this "Variation" thing on as much characters as possible, even dead ones. :)

Last edited:
If the case is bringing back Kung Lao from the dead, I want Kitana and Jade back from the dead too!!! And Kitana to be queen of Edenia!!!

This is why I was hoping that none of the dead characters would come back for MKX.
If this is Kung Lao, then NRS has opened the floodgate for "Please bring back _____________."
So much for new and post-MK3 characters.
I guess people want to see the same rehashed shit.
I hope that MKX doesn't turn out to be just a bullshit MK GOLD version 2.0.

This is why I was hoping that none of the dead characters would come back for MKX.
If this is Kung Lao, then NRS has opened the floodgate for "Please bring back _____________."
Who cares? This is good for tournaments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

i hosentlt think there will be 30 +dlc fighters

truth be told i wouldn't be to bothered by this if they made him DLC character instead

*sighs* at least we got some kind of update on this game even if incredibly hollow -_-