I need help connecting my PS4 to the Internet

I was able to connect my xbox one pretty easily, but I always had strict nat. Took me two days to fix it. I had at&t dsl internet and I had to bridge my modem to my wireless router. Those two devices were giving me what's called double nat, so by doing that it puts my modem in a pass through mode. Maybe this can help someone.

You know what else would help: throwing this console out of my window and watching it disintegrate onto the pavement. That would help me a lot :)

I'm done with this piece of sh#t console. It's taking this sh#t back. Next gen my a$$. Setting up my PS3 took 5 mins at the most. This is ridiculous.

It's funny that you mention that because now my internet connection and Nat type are failing. So far, the ps4 is the worst console I've ever own. I shouldn't have to go through all of this.

To answer your question: yes, it does show your Nat type.
13.5 million disagree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

About it being the "worst console". If it was bad, then it wouldn't be leading the sales race, plain and simple.

You're a clown. I like how you completely ignored the part where I said "I've ever own". I know it's grammically incorrect but give me a break, I typed it on my phone.

You're a clown. I like how you completely ignored the part where I said "I've ever own". I know it's grammically incorrect but give me a break, I typed it on my phone.
You still lied when you said that. Talk to me when you can produce 13.5 million witnesses to back up your claims.

You still lied when you said that. Talk to me when you can produce 13.5 million witnesses to back up your claims.

b3lwd1.jpg

You^^^^^^^^

Still?!

I would've given up by now and gotten another PS4 lol. Did you try reset settings? (Idk if that exists)

Right now my PS4 refuses to let me sign in to PSN. Pretty annoying , and every time I try something I see on the internet, I get another error.