Xbox One beats PS4 in sales!

yeah minus several price cuts (one of them being temporary) giving away multiple games for free and only "winning" in the US and UK for one month while PS4 has been going PS2 on it's ass for the past 11 months and PS4 wasn't even really trying as hard as X1, despite having 2 bundles and it has some exclusives mapped out all over next year while X1 is banking on the holidays with Halo 5 and Tomb Raider.

in truth this is a very hollow victory

Price cut was the only reason.
It's going back to it's regular price soon.

And the PS4 will continue shitting on it.

Yeah the XO had to go from $500 down to $350 with free games in order for it to surpass the PS4. This is the definition of a hollow victory.

And besides, XBone only won the month by a mere 10,000 units...all while the previous 11 months saw PS4 consistently outselling the XBone by a 2:1 margin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

PS4 might've won in overall sales but the Xbone easily had the better exclusives this year. PS4 still has a library of mediocrity.

PS4 might've won in overall sales but the Xbone easily had the better exclusives this year. PS4 still has a library of mediocrity.

No arguing that, next year will be a different story though :laugh:

BECAUSE PS4 HAS THIS!

Spoiler:

We also have this coming out as well.....

xbb6fs.jpg

Square is really running out of ideas. F#%kin clowns.

Software titles don't win console wars, all-time worldwide hardware sales do.

Every single console war since the Video Game Market Crash of 1983 has been won by either Nintendo or Sony. That is a fact.

Software titles don't win console wars, all-time worldwide hardware sales do.

Every single console war since the Video Game Market Crash of 1983 has been won by either Nintendo or Sony. That is a fact.

Simply put: I don't care about the console war. I care about games!!

Sales don't mean anything.

Want a console with all kinds of media and shit? Buy an Xbox One

Want a console for hardcore gaming? Buy a PS4

If you buy a console based ONLY on sales, then you're dumb.

lmao go to machinima guys, and listen to their last IG Daily, some dude made up a fake black stats pie, its on Neogaf (Neogaf looool)
Sony has sold more than 17m to consumers, xb1 only 9.1 TO Consumers & retailers combined so that means (NOT) sold as of yet.

Lets not talk exclusives, SF5 is just one extra, wait for next year, The order, Bloodborne, Guilty Gear Xrd, SF5, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy x & X2 remake, Uncharted 4, NEW God OF War (which will probably be insane as was GOW 3) , Let It Die, Until Dawn, Deep Down, Ratchet and Clack reboot, No Mans sky, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, Persona 5, Rime, and a lot more I haven't even gone towards the TBA exclusives which are almost confirmed to be coming in 2015 + all tripple A Indies.

Iv used to own a XB1 but sold it after 3 months playing KI with the same 7 characters over and over :( I love KI but it got waaaay to boring, seen PS4 is the stronger system hardware wise, I would recommend (if you dont own one of the next gen consoles yet) GET IT!
With way more exclusives for PS4 and also third party games looking better + running smoother for me the choice was easy lol

AND I forgot "The last guardian"

Edit : Lmao IGN btw Inb4lock

Last edited:
It's too early to tell. The PS3 had a pretty rough start, but it managed to remain competitive in the end.

Yes it did, but not as bad as this!

If you believe in fairytails and miracles, nice!

The reality is, XB1 will never catch up to PS4 with PS4 raping poor M$haft.
Even if they would lower their price to 200$ box PS4 would still have 50 more exclusives, and thats what people want I guess.

Simply put: I don't care about the console war. I care about games!!

This.

For now, I'm only getting 1 of the 3 consoles.
I like the exclusives on the 3 consoles, and I give less than 2 turds for console wars.
If I like the library of games coming out for the console enough, then that's what I'll get.
I've had NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, Xbox, PS3 and now I'm looking for a next-gen (or should I say current-gen console) to play Mortal Kombat X, MGSV: TPP, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter V, Forza, Uncharted 4 and any of the other games that I love.
If I could get all 3 (WiiU, X1 and PS4) right now, I would.
I can't get all 3 consoles, at the moment, so it comes down to which games I want to play the most.