[Your Choice] for MKX Confirmed!

kadell

So I made this thread because I seen that people (myself included) are bored with the lack of hype being generated for MKX. I'm hoping this topic will be somewhat satisfying enough to let the community get as creative as possible and also become very enjoyable.

Mostly, all you do is fill in the character template below and post it for others to see. You will be making up a reason why the character(s) should/could be in MKX (no matter how far fetch or impossible, you have almost no limits to who you choose). The point isn't to get people to want that character in MKX (but if you do generate that much support, you are awesome imo), it's more about having fun and getting creative with the characters that you'd like to see in MKX. Final note, just pretend that there are no limits to how many characters are on the MKX roster so that you don't have to restrict yourself with the thought of 'it's not enough spaces on the roster for this character to be in.

Rules
-For the love of God, please obey the forum rules
-Everyone already knows these characters are definitely not confirmed, but it's for entertainment purposes only. Don't bash anyone's opinions.
-You may add, replace, and/or revamp anything you see in another user's character that you may or may not agree with. Just don't do anything that'll offend that user.
-You can post as many characters as you want, no limits to who as long as it's not offensive (No Jesus, No Allah, No Hitler, ect.)
-Have Fun. Though you can use characters that are already a part of the MK lore, it's highly recommended that you use guest characters to ensure the most creative possibilities.

[template]
Insert Character for MKX Confirmed!
Summary:

Universal Moveset:
Fatality/-ality:
Stage:
Special Reqs: (Similar to what happen with Kratos for MK9)

Insert Variation
*Insert Description*

Insert Variation
*Insert Description*

Insert Variation
*Insert Description*

Why him/her:

[My Example]
Beatrice Ushiromiya for MKX Confirmed!
Summary: Known as the Golden Witch of Rokkenjima, Beatrice arrives to Earthrealm to complete her Twilight Ritual and bring all of Earthrealm's warriors to the Golden Land.

Universal Moveset: Red Truth, Golden Rotation, Purgatory Summoning, Twilight Stake Puncture
Animality (Ver 2.0): Beatrice summons her Goat Butlers to capture her opponent and feast upon their body.
Stage: Rokkenjima

Golden Witch Variation
Beatrice has increased defensive power and is more capable to canceling opponent chain combos. She is also able to use the Butterflies Teleportation skill.

Endless Witch Variation
All of Beatrice's special attacks can be executed much faster and 15% stronger.

Murderous Witch Variation
All of Beatrice's attacks are 15% stronger (except her special moves) and she is able to use inner combustion skill.

Why him/her: If you've watched Umineko before, you know just how vicious she can be. The deaths in Umineko are just as (if not more) gruesome as the violence in MKX. I'm sure she could be given a more realistic appearance for MKX.