MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion

Has someone else seen Boons newest tweet?
I guess we come to see boots 3 and 4 revealed soon maybe?

But he put the art under the 3rd and 4th boot. Neither of those are Jax obviously, and wouldn't that hint at one or both of those boots being revealed instead of the 2nd one?

But he put the art under the 3rd and 4th boot. Neither of those are Jax obviously, and wouldn't that hint at one or both of those boots being revealed instead of the 2nd one?

Not really, it's just a matter of alignment tools, which can also be done here on TRMK, under the "Go Advanced" button options of the reply box, and can also be done in any Word Document, Paint or Photoshop program......

MKX Boots.png
2 Jacks.png

Plus, the 2 feet that he put it under appear to be a Shaolin Monk and the other is seems to be a female.
If Jax is to be revealed, the 2nd or 5th boot seem more likely, IMO.

Last edited:
Not really, it's just a matter of alignment tools, which can also be done here on TRMK, under the "Go Advanced" button options of the reply box, and can also be done in any Word Document, Paint or Photoshop program......

Plus, the 2 feet that he put it under appear to be a Shaolin Monk and the other is seems to be a female.
If Jax is to be revealed, the 2nd or 5th boot seem more likely, IMO.

So, we all agree that we get a Jax feeling when looking at the 2nd/5th boot. Lol

Wouldn't Boon have enough skills to put the two Jack drawings in a better way?

I mean, they are exactly the lenght of the pictures above.

Unfortunately, I see, to the moment, no other clue besides "Jacks".

I mean, they are exactly the lenght of the pictures above.

Unfortunately, I see, to the moment, no other clue besides "Jacks".
I can solve this one.

Jack Nicholson is a Lakers fan. The colors of the Lakers are Purple and Piss. Now, who among the roster wears Purple and Piss on his outfit?

Jack Nicholson = Rain konfirmed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

So, we all agree that we get a Jax feeling when looking at the 2nd/5th boot. Lol

Seems like 2 or 5, if it is Jax, but I also remember that lots of us (myself included) were going "Boot #1 is Baraka" before Quan Chi was revealed, so you never know with Boon. :laugh:

I resized the "Boots" and "Jacks" pictures in about 2 minutes in MS Paint.
Boon could have done something quick like that, just to tease people.

Seems like 2 or 5, if it is Jax, but I also remember that lots of us (myself included) were going "Boot #1 is Baraka" before Quan Chi was revealed, so you never know with Boon. :laugh:

I resized the "Boots" and "Jacks" pictures in about 2 minutes in MS Paint.
Boon could have done something quick like that, just to tease people.

Very true. I see your points, but it's more than just an observation. It's a feeling in my gut man. Lol.

Very true. I see your points, but it's more than just an observation. It's a feeling in my gut man. Lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean. :laugh:
I've just become a little bit more weary when it comes to the boots.

Ever since the whole Baraka / Quan Chi boot reveal thing, for me, it was like biting down on a raisin cookie that I thought was a chocolate chip cookie.
Never again.
As much as that boot may look like Jax's, a part of me is now skeptical.

Yeah, I know what you mean. :laugh:
I've just become a little bit more weary when it comes to the boots.

Ever since the whole Baraka / Quan Chi boot reveal thing, for me, it was like biting down on a raisin cookie that I thought was a chocolate chip cookie.
Never again.
As much as that boot may look like Jax's, a part of me is now skeptical.

Lmao! Skepticism understood.

Reikos story was pretty shit tbh. I don't understand why people like him, I mean, he has potential but come on.

Honestly any reveal would get me hype at this point. Fuuck

Don't even know who the hell Fujin is..half the time I have to google that scrub..I have no idea about rino and havik looks cool.

"This is where you fall down"

I really don't mind who is revealed next, but I was just throwing out some of the popular but less obvious characters for MKX that I want to see, which weren't in MK9 Story Mode.
The 3 most obvious characters for MKX being Shinnok, Johnny and Sonya.

Don't even know who the hell Fujin is..half the time I have to google that scrub..

So, you never played MK4?