MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion

Scorpion's spear was first attached to a long chain in MK 2011. I'm glad the change was made because the chain seems more hellish in comparison to a standard piece of rope, reminds me of Spawn! :)

Well, true, it was still a rope in MKDA, but instead of a spear it became a kunai.

I consider MK9 low too. Now it seems we are on a high.

MK9 was definitely a high. Simply because of the Netherealm scene. We finally see Scorpion put his rage aside, even if it was short lived. There was a tiny shred of Hanzo when he said "I will not kill him, he is defeated"

MK9 was definitely a high. Simply because of the Netherealm scene. We finally see Scorpion put his rage aside, even if it was short lived. There was a tiny shred of Hanzo when he said "I will not kill him, he is defeated"

Then Quan Chi walked in like "'sup, I'm a huge dick."

That's true, but looking only to Scorpion, the fact they remade him like Quan Chi's housemaid was something that put his role a little down IMO.

Ugh, that's too bad. They've started filming today, so they might as well give us the title and stop all of this confusion over Legacy Season 3.

Ugh, that's too bad. They've started filming today, so they might as well give us the title and stop all of this confusion over Legacy Season 3.

i think wb want to release the title themselves that why it was delected but the title mortal kombat x : gerations does confirm the actor leak list though

So, I canceled my MKX preorder on Amazon today.

Waiting until any deluxe editions are out, then I'll preorder the highest one.

So, I canceled my MKX preorder on Amazon today.

Waiting until any deluxe editions are out, then I'll preorder the highest one.
It does seem like they should've announced a Collector's/ Deluxe Edition by now.
Hopefully they announce it before the end of the month.