MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion

I really don't mind who is revealed next, but I was just throwing out some of the popular but less obvious characters for MKX that I want to see, which weren't in MK9 Story Mode.
The 3 most obvious characters for MKX being Shinnok, Johnny and Sonya.

So, you never played MK4?

Right. I get ya. Havik hype!!!!

I can solve this one.

Jack Nicholson is a Lakers fan. The colors of the Lakers are Purple and Piss. Now, who among the roster wears Purple and Piss on his outfit?

Jack Nicholson = Rain konfirmed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

:laugh:

Had to lol about it.

MKX: The Shining.

I resized the "Boots" and "Jacks" pictures in about 2 minutes in MS Paint.
Boon could have done something quick like that, just to tease people.

Ed Boon is bad and should feel bad.

Id be kinda pissed off if Jax had a relative on the roster.
He never had a relative in the original timeline, so why would he all of a sudden have a family?

I'm alright with a Jax inspired character as Cassie's partner, but it'll be dumb if it just so happens to be Jax's son or some shit.

UH? JAX is an obvious choice?why would he be?

I wasn't talking about Jax.
Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden and Quan Chi are all characters that [MENTION=16796]ujustgotcaged[/MENTION] was complaining about being revealed before, and those 4 are characters that are obvious for MKX due to either icon status, story purposes or both.

Kano, Raiden, and Quan Chi? I'd be satisfied if, from here on out, the the rest of roster all end up being new characters.

Agreed.
I'm also fine with just Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden in MKX, thus far, as far as returning characters are concerned.
Any returning characters after those 3, is a bonus, for me.
Kano and Quan Chi? Bonus
Goro? Bonus (no pun intended)
I could care less who the remaining returning MK9 & post-MK3 characters are that are coming back.

I really want to see Fujin, but if he doesn't make it in MKX, it's no skin off my back.
I'd be fine with that too.

He said nothing about African decent...he said black characters ..Tanya and jade are black...I prefer dark skinned but whatever.they're black .

Dark skinned edenians...

"This is where you fall down"

Cage is right. I don't care about descent. I just want to see more brown skinned cuties in fighting games.

Maya has to be the most attractive female in FG history. IG did a great job on her design. I believe she's Latina.

Some time ago, he posted a picture of human eyes and a green ball. Everbody said Ermac, Johnny Cage, etc.

Then they revealed Quan Chi.

Now this.

I don't doubt they will reveal something that has nothing with it. He like to make us kill ourselves into discussion.

Some time ago, he posted a picture of human eyes and a green ball. Everbody said Ermac, Johnny Cage, etc.

Then they revealed Quan Chi.

Now this.

I don't doubt they will reveal something that has nothing with it. He like to make us kill ourselves into discussion.

Yet another great point.

Also, lots of us (me included) kept thinking that the 1st boot also belonged to Baraka, based off of his MK9 boot, and that turned out to be WAY off base when that 1st boot was revealed to be Quan Chi. :laugh:

I sincerely hope he slipped on a McDonald's wrapper and broke his neck on a stool as he walked away from his keyboard.

Good riddance shit head. Even though we all know you'll be back eventually.