Mortal Kombat Movie Casting

Ariana Grande would look good as Skarlet.

people-watching-ariana-grande-love-culture.jpg

I think Michelle Pffeifer would make a great Sindel. Unless they wanna go for someone older, hell Jane Fonda could do it

I think Michelle Pffeifer would make a great Sindel. Unless they wanna go for someone older, hell Jane Fonda could do it
Jane Fonda should be hanged on the spot. She is the modern day Benedict Arnold and the OJ Simpson of Treason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

She would've been a B-list actress today if it weren't for the Lara Kroft role.

giphy.gif

I ain't no Angelina fan, but how can you be so delusional?! She might not be the best actress ever, but she's veeery far away from a B-list actress. Girl have an Oscar, some Golden Globe awards - and obviously it is not from Tomb Raider. She doesn't even need to make any other movies to keep herself revelant.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I ain't no Angelina fan, but how can you be so delusional?! She might not be the best actress ever, but she's veeery far away from a B-list actress. Girl have an Oscar, some Golden Globe awards - and obviously it is not from Tomb Raider. She doesn't even need to make any other movies to keep herself revelant.
You REALLY think Jolie would've been a household name in Hollywood without that Tomb Raider film?