I wonder why? MK2 Thoughts?

iconbadgta

I sit sometimes while playing MK2 on Xbox 360 collection and think why Mmidway and the MK team decided to get lazy in ways?

For instance Scorpion, Reptile and Sub-Zero's friendships.

Buy a xxxx doll?

Why not have Scorpion pull out a bag or charcoal instead of a doll and say "wanna have a cookout" or "roast anyone"?

Why not have Sub-Zero yank out a ice cream or a sno kone ?

Reptile his own.

Same sprites just different end items is all. Maybe a few frames but not much.

Do you have anything small things you ever wondered why they didn't change or tweak some also?

I sit sometimes while playing MK2 on Xbox 360 collection and think why Mmidway and the MK team decided to get lazy in ways?

For instance Scorpion, Reptile and Sub-Zero's friendships.
That could be the result of memory limitations. That's the whole reason the ninjas were made by palette-swapping in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yeah but were talking 1 little image and a change of the text. Nothing loss or gained with changing the text. That little bit of a difference wouldn't have made that much of a deal.

I don't think that they were lazy with MKII. Much more with UMK3. Some fighters don't have proper finishing moves. Some Animalities and Friendships are ridiculous as hell.

I don't think that they were lazy with MKII. Much more with UMK3. Some fighters don't have proper finishing moves. Some Animalities and Friendships are ridiculous as hell.
The only Animality I can tolerate is Liu Kang's. And Sheeva should have been taken away in handcuffs for stealing as a result of HER Animality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Agreed. MKT is especially riddled with laziness IMHO. Half-finished fatalities (all fade-to-blacks), poor animations, and lackluster animality additions made MKT a bit half-baked IMO.

I have NEVER gotten over the arms in the air crap after someone was cut or bitten in half. Epitome of lazy.