What is next for Goro?

Are you calling Skarlet a stripper?

Huh?
Did you even play MK9?
You do know that the name for 1 of Skarlet's Fatalities is called "Make It Rain," right?
Or are you just trying to bait into trolling?
Go troll elsewhere.

I just said that in MK9 Skarlet's Fatality, which is actually called "Make It Rain" (not calling Skarlet a stripper), when she does it on Sheeva she grabs all 6 of Sheeva's limbs, therefore I see no problem with the MKX characters doing Fatalities on a 6-limb Goro in MKX.

You do see that the name of the Fatality actually is called "Make It Rain," don't you?

Huh?
Did you even play MK9?
You do know that the name for 1 of Skarlet's Fatalities is called "Make It Rain," right?
Or are you just trying to bait into trolling?
Go troll elsewhere.

I just said that in MK9 Skarlet's Fatality, which is actually called "Make It Rain" (not calling Skarlet a stripper), when she does it on Sheeva she grabs all 6 of Sheeva's limbs, therefore I see no problem with the MKX characters doing Fatalities on a 6-limb Goro in MKX.

You do see that the name of the Fatality actually is called "Make It Rain," don't you?
"Make it Rain" is strip club lingo for throwing money all over the stage for the strippers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

It's the name of Skarlet's MK9 Fatality, though, which is clearly what I was referring to.
Stop trolling and trying to twist my words around.
Even so, it still doesn't change the fact that the title of her Fatality is a strip club reference.

That's your fault for not keeping current with the MK9 Fatality names, and assuming something which I wasn't even speaking of.
Mario has mushrooms, and certain mushrooms are recreational drugs. That can mean Mario does drugs just as easily as "Make it Rain" can mean Skarlet is a stripper.

Last edited:
Oh leave me to Joder, skarlet, kitana, milena jade and sindel looks like whores on her designs..................this debats is useless, all in this ´fn life is ´fn posible, specially a stupid programmer like ed boon ruining to mk.

bye

Oh leave me to Joder, skarlet, kitana, milena jade and sindel looks like whores on her designs..................this debats is useless, all in this ´fn life is ´fn posible, specially a stupid programmer like ed boon ruining to mk.

bye
Who among the current MK staff invented MK again?

Who among the current MK staff invented MK again?

None From the idiot nrs team, stupid boon only has inserted Tasashi Nishiyama ´s knowledge on the programation of mk1.............
Also is worse him copied the combo system idea from Killer Instinct from Rare team at 1994, just ed boon has implemented this on mk 3 at 1995.
Now what hell ed boon has invented? x-rays? is nothing from the other world.... is other recycled idea from other franchises include.......
Tobias And Pesina are the real pillars of mk........... A bit too Forden.

Last edited:
None From the idiot nrs team, stupid boon only has inserted Tasashi Nishiyama ´s knowledge on the programation of mk1.............
Also is worse him copied the combo system idea from Killer Instinct from Rare team at 1994, just ed boon has implemented this on mk 3 at 1995.
Now what hell ed boon has invented? x-rays? is nothing from the other world.... is other recycled idea from other franchises include.......
Tobias And Pesina are the real pillars of mk........... A bit too Forden.
Ed Boon invented MK. If you hate him so much, then go play something else, because you are filling his bank account every time you buy MK.

When are we gonna get some Goro gameplay? You'd think they'd wanna show him off asap to get the pre-order sales going.

Ed Boon invented MK. If you hate him so much, then go play something else, because you are filling his bank account every time you buy MK.

Sorry TT, but this is a creation of Jhon Tobias not ed boon, also is an oportunist codder/programmer. LOl, in all case, boon only adapted codding/programing for runs sprites/animations and not means that he invented to mk. lol i have never filled ed boon ´s bank account since 2002, he not deservt it, also i have tested previous boon ´s shit games and i can alway obstaing same opinion, beyond of hate, boon is ruining mk.

bye.

Last edited:
When are we gonna get some Goro gameplay? You'd think they'd wanna show him off asap to get the pre-order sales going.

Good question. They seem to be revealing characters and showing off gameplay at a slower rate than they did last time, hopefully we get some Goro gameplay soon. At the very least we know he isn't DLC and that he's an unlockable character, that you unlock early with the preorder.

Also, an awesome picture of Goro facing off against some of the new games.

Goro Lives.jpg

Last edited:
Goro will be available outside of pre-order
https://twitter.com/lover_of_tacos/status/565692895186137088

Goro will not be included in Kombat Pack
https://twitter.com/lover_of_tacos/status/565886108941430784

Goro is a fully playable character
https://twitter.com/lover_of_tacos/status/562736005200240641

Goro will be playable on day 1
https://twitter.com/lover_of_tacos/status/565594094668632064

I'm thinking yes. Also on the last two streams Goro is on the select screen which is another sign of him not being DLC.

Goro in MK 1 actually made me nervous to fight as a kid because he was so damn hard to beat.

He looked so unique too, wish he would get his fear factor back again. Every single person on the roster should be worried about Goro, even the bosses etc.

What happened to his arms then? I don't have any comics and I'm guessing something has happened to him in those?

I've never viewed him as a good guy, but when he became more neutral in MK4, it has been extremely intriguing to see where his future story goes. It really is anyone's guess as to where his future lies and it could open up a whole range of possibilities. I am also absolutely for his return to the next game as well and see no reason at all why he should not.