What should Quan Chi's 2nd Fatality be?

Reptil3

So I thought this might be a topic a lot would like to discuss if not now at least later down the track.

Historically Quan Chi has been a hit and miss when it comes to fatalities..
One of the most iconic fatalities of the series the leg rip was amazing (I still prefer the MK4 version i feel it was more ruthless:hail:)
He also had the ability to steal a fatality as a 2nd fatality in MK4 which at the time was pretty cool

Later
We he the neck stretch fatality which very few liked.
And then in MK9 he got the recycled treatment and was given the fatality originally intended for Scorpion.:sneaky:

So for his 2nd fatality would you like a returning fatality? re-imagined? or something completely new?

Personally something new without the opponent being cut down the middle or a knife being used at all.
Perhaps use of portals, skulls or utter ruthlessness..

MK4 version of Leg Rip is my favourite fatality . Neck strech would also be cool, I prefer that then slicing an opponent type of fatality

How about this......a portal forms on the ground behind the victim, and one forms up in the clouds (like raidens xray) then he pushes you into the portal and then we get a cinematic view, like in the the pit (MK2) and we get a next gen "splat" on the ground.

I liked the neck stretch :cool:

as long as the second fatality is brutal, it doesn't matter to me.
I'm one of the few who doesn't mind Quan Chi's FULL fatality in MKX

I liked the neck stretch :cool:

as long as the second fatality is brutal, it doesn't matter to me.
I'm one of the few who doesn't mind Quan Chi's FULL fatality in MKX

I knew there was a few that liked the neck stretch haha

But yea i'm with you on his full fatality on MKX i love it!

I like Lex's idea. I think the portal should be used. Maybe if one of those demon creatures. But I it would be cool if a portal is behind the person, the creature sorta attacks the person making the person back up into the portal then falling down on the sword. But of course it would be best if the person just falls from high up but I think the body parts coming apart would be stupid.

If Sareena (Jataaka and Kia) isn't playable, maybe they can do a fatality where he summons the 3 assassins to brutally kill the opponent using their weapons and/or special skills.

I have an idea. I base it around an unused fatality idea featured in MKD's concept art. I'm assuming they considered Quan Chi in MKD if they were designing new fatalities for him. Anyways, here it is:

Cry Baby: As the opponent staggers, Quan Chi confidently backs up as he summons netherream demons that quickly surround the opponent. The demons proceed in barbarically taring the opponent apart. All you see is demons slashing, biting, blood splashing, and flailing limps. The opponent's crudely severed head is tossed through the air, out of the crowd. Quan Chi catches the head and holds it towards the demons dephiling the corpse. As Quan Chi forces the severed head to watch, he moves the head's jaws up and down then mocks it by saying in a whiney voice, "Look what they're doing to me!" That is followed by Quan Chi's c ocky laugh.

That level of sadistic is needed for Quan Chi so he can continue to maintain his reputation for having the most evil fatalities.

Last edited:
what if he just makes an opponent kill themselves with their own weapons/power and it would be different for each character, like kano laser cutting off his own legs or just make skulls fall out of the sky on to them, idk I just hope he's able to summon more creatures thats all.

Whoa, moving the mouth of a severed head would be disturbing as hell.

Something like that was considered for MK:D?

Gloriously disturbing, right?

Yes. I'm looking for the concept now and I'll post it when I do. But it was in MKD's krypt and it was for Quan Chi. The opponent gets his head cut off by Quan Chi's broad swords, sticks the swords in his shoulders, then Quan Chi makes the severed head face his body, pretending to make it talk in a "baby" voice.

I'd love to see them bring that to life, or death, for MKX.

I would like to see him use a Soulnado for his second fatality. He summons a Soulnado around his Opponent and see his/her body get rip into shreds inside the Soulnado.

The same act as the MKDA Neck Stretch but this time it should just slowly rip off the head. Then, the headless body falls to the ground while Quan Chi holds the victim's head. After that, the decapitated head is burned by Quan Chi, turning it into a burning skull. Lastly, Quan Chi throws the loser's burning skull to the headless body of the loser, making the remains of the victim explode into pieces.

[MENTION=4598]Nasty_Freak[/MENTION] I like your idea but im gonna change it up just a tad bc i had an idea!
-QC slightly stretches the neck before it is decapitating it by either ripping it off or using a sword. QC burns the body while he holds the head in victory. QC then opens a portal and walks in it with the decapitated head. At the Start of the next match QC walks out of the portal showing his current opponent the previous opponents head!

These were a couple ideas i put in the Create a Fatality Thread
jdnice11 said:
Im back and this time with Quan Chi on the Mind!

"Obey Me"- Quan Chi summons a sword and puts his opponent in the trance and controls their body. With the opponent struggling to break free, QC forces the to walk towards the sword. Impaling the opponent through their mouth. QC then summons a small portal on the opponents head and disappears. Leaving the opponents body to fall headless and then another portal appears above QC dropping the opponents head in QC's hand. (I liked how the original fatality started, but it ended so predictably, so i changed it up)

"The Summoner/Leg Beat"- QC summons a portal behind the opponent. Out comes multiple skeleton hands trying to drag the opponent in the portal. QC walks towards them grabbing their leg and ripping it off. QC then hits his opponent their legs several times before knocking off or ramming it through their face. The lifeless body is then dragged by the Netherrealm skeletons.

If Brutalities does make a return i think it would be awesome since it was mentioned in QC's reveal trailer that he has made a revanent of fallen Earthrealm heroes. It would be awesome is he summons several of them to beat down the opponent.

On your Knee's (slightly changed)- QC cuts off the opponents legs by the knees. With the opponent at chest level, he charges up his skull on his chest and blast the opponent in the face. The head is either blown off OR its a mangled mess with the flesh and muscle ripped off showing the skull. (Damn that kinda weak but its the best i got at 9AM)

I have an idea. I base it around an unused fatality idea featured in MKD's concept art. I'm assuming they considered Quan Chi in MKD if they were designing new fatalities for him. Anyways, here it is:

Cry Baby: As the opponent staggers, Quan Chi confidently backs up as he summons netherream demons that quickly surround the opponent. The demons proceed in barbarically taring the opponent apart. All you see is demons slashing, biting, blood splashing, and flailing limps. The opponent's crudely severed head is tossed through the air, out of the crowd. Quan Chi catches the head and holds it towards the demons dephiling the corpse. As Quan Chi forces the severed head to watch, he moves the head's jaws up and down then mocks it by saying in a whiney voice, "Look what they're doing to me!" That is followed by Quan Chi's c ocky laugh.

That level of sadistic is needed for Quan Chi so he can continue to maintain his reputation for having the most evil fatalities.

Lol this is the kind of thing that would piss off that YouTube dads screaming (aka capslocking) we are psycopaths and "getawayfrommysonnyboy":laugh:

Awesome!

Quan Chi should bowl Moloch's bouncing head towards the dizzy opponent whose head as a result would decapitate. :-x

I would like to see one that I call "Unplugged"

He reaches into the opponents body or throat. Either one works. He places his hand upon their forehead to steady himself, and with a sturdy yank pulls their spinal cord from their brain stem.

i think one of his skeletons should grab the person hes facing and pull them into the ground(portal) like noob fatality, then the skeleton should put his hand into the person back and then Quan can throw one of his skulls at the face of the person breaking their neck so hard that you see it split open a bit but the person dies on impact and blood gushes out the throat. I would like that because it wouldnt be another slice fatality ya know?