What should Quan Chi's 2nd Fatality be?

I hope they give him his leg rip from MK4 back, that's probably my favorite fatality of all time. I know there are a lot more creative things they can come up with but c'mon, how can you not use that? lol

I hope they give him his leg rip from MK4 back, that's probably my favorite fatality of all time. I know there are a lot more creative things they can come up with but c'mon, how can you not use that? lol
EVERY klassic character and/or their descendants should have at least one Klassic Fatality. The Leg Rip fits the bill for Quan Chi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Idea:

Quan Chi uses his sorcery to put the opponent under his control. Then, he puts his blade in their hand and makes them stab one of their eyes, twisting the blade, going deeper; there are lots of gushing sounds during this process. Anyways, he then proceeds to have them slit their own throat. He releases them from trance as he looks them in the...eye...and laughs at their pain as they hold their throat, blood leaking out like a fountain, and so much gurgling noises it almost makes you sick. And, finally, he pushes them (or kicks them) onto their back. Then they die.

Thank you for your time.

Idea:

Quan Chi uses his sorcery to put the opponent under his control. Then, he puts his blade in their hand and makes them stab one of their eyes, twisting the blade, going deeper; there are lots of gushing sounds during this process. Anyways, he then proceeds to have them slit their own throat. He releases them from trance as he looks them in the...eye...and laughs at their pain as they hold their throat, blood leaking out like a fountain, and so much gurgling noises it almost makes you sick. And, finally, he pushes them (or kicks them) onto their back. Then they die.

Thank you for your time.

His first fatality already makes them walk into/swallow a blade, I think we're getting a bit too far with the 'possession' here.
I think he should have something that is a tribute to a classic fatality he's done before.
Wouldn't we all just love the MKDA fatality to come back? :hahaha: