who still plays injustice?

lariat

Don't come in to shit up the thread if you hate the game. I just want to know who still plays injustice. I'm pretty sure there are very few (if any) on TRMK who care about injustice but humor me. Does anyone here still play the game? Online seems pretty populated with people.

I play it from time to time.

Honestly I love the game, but Manhunter and Batgirl make me hate it.
I'm the last person to call a character over powered, but those two are ridiculous. They're the only ones I have a serious problem with.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] and I played for a bit yesterday. I'm awful at playing it, but it's fun regardless.

I do on PS4. Still tryna main arguably the hardest character in the game, Zatanna.

That's who I love to play as too!

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] and I played for a bit yesterday. I'm awful at playing it, but it's fun regardless.

That's who I love to play as too!
Is your PSN name still the same one as the one on your profile? I sent a Friend Request to that name about a week ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I occasionally play Injustice on Ps4 but I don't have ps+ so no online for me.

I don't plan on getting ps+ either. Its a bummer not being able to play ps4 online but I think between games and dlc, we're being charged enough. I'm content with ps3 multiplayers (while it lasts) and playing ps4 single players.

I play it from time to time.

Honestly I love the game, but Manhunter and Batgirl make me hate it.
I'm the last person to call a character over powered, but those two are ridiculous. They're the only ones I have a serious problem with.
Remember the good old days when black atom and superman were considered kabal levels of broken? yeah I agree about bat and MMH but at least the game is somewhat balanced now despite those characters.

I played in a small online Injustice tourney today for charity.

First match was against a Batgirl (Please kill me now)
Second match was against somebody who just bought the game
And my last match was with somebody who had that Walmart internet connection. Trial edition. I had to switch to Doomsday because Deathstroke combos were completely impossible lol.

Still had fun though.

Hate Scorpion. Hate Hate Hate him.

I like the character but Ed has gone overboard.

He doesn't even fit in IGAU!

And fuk that insane teleport

I came very close in getting it because I would definitely like to get it. But seeing how people are half and half with it, I dunno. Is it worth spending $30 on it? Because I would play online, after I get good with it, when I do (of course on the PS4).

I came very close in getting it because I would definitely like to get it. But seeing how people are half and half with it, I dunno. Is it worth spending $30 on it? Because I would play online, after I get good with it, when I do (of course on the PS4).

Is it still $30?

Last time I saw it on PSN it was only 20.

If I were you I'd wait for a sale. Comic theme sales and Ultimate Edition sales usually have Injustice in it. The comic sale one had Injustice for only $8.00

I haven't seen more than around 25 people online for PS4, some rare times the rooms are empty lol. But its still super fun.

I recommend getting it if you can find a good price for it. Even its said to be different than MK, it still very much feels like MK in my opinion. I've always been a DC fan anyway so it was a win/win.

OMG you guys I have the funniest story ever.

Played a batman who couldn't land a JI2. I didn't even block! He kept on missing and jumping like a pony lol. Then he ate a 52% Catwoman combo :D

I'm retired. I still consider it to be a great fighting game but I just don't find it enjoyable anymore.

FYI to all the people on my friend list: my Known_Hero gamertag is dead. Delete it. I'm in the process of creating with a new one.

Ahh, thank you very much for those answering my question. I'll see if there's anywhere I can get it less than $30 if it's been seen cheaper. So yeah, thanks again!

I dont play it anymore because I gave my sisters my 360. I may pick it up again since I just bought a ps4