Official Kreate A Character Thread

Name: Drataro

Height: 6’9”

Appearance: http://img219.echo.cx/my.php?image=drataroblack7vb.png

Race: Mutatints

Alignment: Evil

Allies: Kintaro and Goro

Bio: Not much is known about Drataro. The Tarkatans wiped out almost his entire race. Only a few remain. Drataro hides himself in a underground dwelling waiting for the day he along with the remaining Mutatints come out from hiding and attempt to take over the Chaos Realm and later join Kintaro and Goro to wipe out the Tarkatan race.

Fatality 1: Melts skin off of opponent with his fire breath.

Fatality 2: Squeezes his opponent until their bones break.

Name:Chomp

Height:6'3''

Weight:165

Race:Ninja

Friends:Frost,Smoke,Raiden

Foes:Quan Chi,Hotaru,Scorpion

Affiliation:Lin Kuei

Allignment:Good

Stance1:Cip Co

Stance2:Rey Nee

Weapon:Chain with a wrecking ball attached to the end

Appearance:He looks like human smoke and he's holding his chain/wrecking ball in his hand

Bio:I have been framed.I have been kicked out of the Lin Kuei because someone has framed me for the murder of SubZero.It was not me who killed him but I will prove to the Lin Kuie that I am innocent by finding the real killer and getting him to confess to the Lin Kuei that he is guilty and that I am not.The first clue I encountered to find the murderer was a peice of blue clothing.I still did not know who has murdered SubZero so I continued my investigation further.The second clue was a thread of white hair recovered from SubZero's body.I believed that I was very close to finding out who the murderer was.After that I found my third clue which was indeed the final clue to solve this mysterious mystery.It was a shoe track that had been in the snow for a while.It had the markings of the same shoe that I had seen before.The killer was none other than Hotaru,he has been my enemy ever since he killed my brother.The first place I looked for him was in the OrderRealm which was where he lived.He was there and he was at his house.I barged in and and punched him,he was instantly knocked out.I brought him back to the earthrealm which was where the Lin Kuei was at for the moment.Once he awokened I forced him to tell the Lin Kuei it was him who murdered SubZero and he confessed immediately.Hotaru was executed the next day for murdering someone so important.THE END

CHOMP.bmp

chupacabracopy.png

Name: Chupa Cabra
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 300 lbs
Stance 1: dementor
Stance 2: conqueror
weapon: battle axe
Race: vampire
alignment: evil
allies: lucifer
foes: raiden, fujin
bio: As my queen, Nitara awakened in our home realm, I was waiting patiently. I wanted her concious, so my wrath would be a world more painful, for she had left our world in times of need. The Saurian invaders had decimated our ranks, and she was the one who had welcomed them into our world in the first place, and fled to let them take over. As she awakened I thrust the Torso of a fallen Saurian warrior at her, lifted my battle axe, and with one fell swoop, her legs rolled across the floor. She screamed with agony, and then saw what she was holding and dropped it in shock. I placed my foot on her chest and grasped both of her wrists, and pulled until both limbs lay lifeless in my hands. I picked her still-wriggling carcass up by her hair, and held her over the meat grinder. Our troops needed a new home world, and guardianless, earthrealm was for the taking. I closed my eyes and let my love go. Tonight, we feast...

i've already posted this on the artwork forum but i thought id repost it here

Chupa Cabra is the only new character i have created in nearly a decade lol. He is a vampire warlord, and since the Saurians were banished from outworld, they moved in on the vampire realm and took over. although the vampires were victoriuos, they had lost 90% of their forces, and their world was war torn, so they decided to full-blown invade earth.

Don't have a name for this guy, but the site I made him at is pretty cool.

HeroMachine by UGO is the website to create your own with out all the work of editing a sprite or starting from scratch.

Name:Ying
Height:6 ft.
Weight:180 lbs.
Race:Reptilian Ninja
Affilation:Depends if Ying or Yang is in control
Enemies:Lin Kuie clan members and their allies,Scorpion and his allies,and any other ninjas,anyone who opposes the Lin Ryu's action
Allies:Reptile,Dragon King, and any reptilian creature willing to join his ninja clan,the Lin Ryu

Stance1:Dragon
Stance2:Shaolin
Weapons:Double ninja swords(one held in right hand, the other held in his tail)and Nun-Chucks in his Right

Special Move Roster:
Fireball-shoots fireballs
ToastyTouch-picks up opponent and sets their whole body on fire(opponent remains on fire untill end of round or Shao Kahn says "Finish Him!")
Fatality1:picks up opponent and burns them into a skeleton
Fatality2:grasps nun-chuck over opponents neck and sguezes until head explodes
Group Fatality:Reptile appears on screen and they both start brutally eating them untill only Bones with little bloody chunks are left
Brutality:He aggresively attacks opponent with all his weapons until bloody chunks are left
Anamality:he turns into the Dragon King,kicks the opponent up into his mouth where he viciously eats the opponent
Hara Kiri:Shoves aninja sword through the ying-yang symbol on his chest,a bright light and black light start to tear him up from the inside out untill he finally explodes

Apearance:His body is tall and thin with a long thin tail in back, his skin and face looks like reptile from MK4,static energy of fire surounds him,he has a grey mussel shirt with a giant ying-yang symbol on the chest,and loose torn up shorts.He also has red hot chains arond his waist wich a sword rests in, and bandages around his right forearm and left foreleg.Along with asword hanging from his baack

Biography:When the Elder Gods put creauters and humans into the realms they were given back both positive and negative energy.To store the energy the made creature called Ying
Due the positive and negative energy stored in him he had a split personality disorder(His good side,Ying,and his bad side,Yang)
Due to his many energys he can sense the many desires and ambitions of all the inhabatants of the realms,along with the fighting styles.
He saw that many reptililian creatures had the desire to be free from opression and return to the days when the Dragon King ruled.
He set out to make a ninja clan,the Lin Ryu,wich would give reptiles the freedom they had when Onaga had ruled

A MESSAGE FROM YING:"JOIN THE LIN RYU AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED With A Chance TO FIGHT IN MORTAL KOMBAT"

NAME: Blade
HEIGHT: 6'7
WEIGHT: 305 LBS.
RACE: Human
AFFILATION: FUTURE DETECTIVE
ALLIES: Stryker, D'hangelo, Special Forces
ENEMIES: Black & Red Dragons, Shang Tsung, Raiden

Stance1: Kenpo
Stance2: Drunken Mantis
Weapon: Arm defender

SPECIAL MOVESET

Fire Wire- Shoots a razor wire out of his arm defender into his opponent and then set the wire on fire, when the fire reaches the opponent it explodes knocking the him across the screen.

Wire Attack mode- There are many thing he can do with this wire in wire attack mode such as:

Wire Cutter, Wire Bind, WiFi drop, Cord Pull, Wire Counter, Jungle Safari and Trap.

Round Blade- projectile shot out of arm defender

Coin Blade- This disables the opponent enough to keep him from doing Combos. (lasts only for 10 secs)

Blind Barrier- This is activated upon hitting blade while his blind barrier is up. This disables the opponent from blocking.( Last only for 10 secs)

Broken Code- This is activated if the opponent gets hit with Broken code, a wire based booby trap. If caught the opponent cannot attack, but can still defend, however all breakers are destroyed. (last for 10 secs)

Fatality1: Blade Shoots wires into the feet of his opponent he then does thee same thing to the arms body and face. As the victim pleads in agony to be spared, he at agrees, but as he tries to deprogram the wires they malfunction and proceeds to rip the opponents skin off A-LA Hellraiser style, As the skinless victim dies he shrugs and says "Errr, Sorry bout that", and walks away with the bits and pieces of skin still stuck to his malfunctioned equipment.

Fatality2: Wanting answers he believes his opponent can give he starts a inpromptu interrogation, when he believes he not getting what he wants to hear, he proceeds to torture the victim, PUNISHER style. What ever his surroundings is he'll usewhat he sees as a death dealing tool, once he get what he wants however he pretends to let them go, only to release a blade at such speed that the victim doesn't even relizes that he's been cut until he turns his head to see what cut him. At that moment the head falls off, and roll to blade feet. Blade picks up the head and blows it up into pieces.

Hara-Kiri:He shoots out a Bed of Wires, And He jumps as high as he can, falling face first onto the wires cutting him into pieces.

Bio1: After winning the eternal champion tournament and evading my original death, I thought that justice had finally been done. Little did I realize who was behind it and what my victory had actually caused to begin. After my initial revival, I stopped my death from happening and I was able to put away every one behind my assassination attempt and all seemed to be as it was before my demise. But then the sky turned black and thunder appeared almost from nowhere, there I saw the eternal champion with a man who had some sort of amulet on his belt. Then behind them was an army who proceed to kill everything that moved, after first killing my entire family which the eternal champion did with his own hands. The thunder surrounding him dissapated into his true and original form......

Bio2: It was a man who had been revered as a hero to earth and what was once known as outworld, a man who had pathed the way for the survival of earth and who I based myself upon his values, A man who I would now have to kill, Raiden, Thunder God of earth. His actions today are not one of that of which people spoke of, but one of which people used to fear, Shao Khan. I will not let this man live any longer. I will travel to the past and destroy him there,with the special forces help,even if they don't realize it. But I must also defeat the other threats as well, to make sure that the future does not have anything to worry about. Of course that means if I kill raiden in the past, I won't have a future.

(c) Copyright 2005 by diddyman and N.S.W. Corp. any uses without approval or confimation by me or said company will be in violation of standard pratice and will be reported to the correct officals of this website.

NAME:Dead
HEIGHT:6'0
WEIGHT:128
RACE:Human
ALIGNMENT:Good
ALLIES:Sonya,Jax,Kenshi
ENEMIES:Shoa Kahn,Baraka

Stance1:Dragon
Stance2:Lightarms
Weapon:Arm Cannon

Bio:During the war of outworld i commanded Shoa Kahns armys, but out of nowhere i was hit by a tarakan and my arm was cut off after the war i was forgotten on purpose because Baraka was in envy because of my higher rank so he told Shoa Kahn that i died a day later Baraka came back and choped off my leg and set me on fire a day after that i was found by the Special Forces and they put me back together they replaced my arm with an armcannon replaced my leg and gave me a robotic mask to cover my face after that i swore that i would kill Shoa Kahn and Baraka

NAME: J.A.C.K. Stone

HEIGHT: 6'1

WEIGHT: 330lbs

RACE: Reborn

Alignment: DEATH

ALLIES: Scorpion, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Drahmin, Noob Saibot, Ermac, Shang Tsung, Kabal, Havoc, D'hangelo, Liu Kang.

Enemies: Life, Existence.

Stance1 & 2 : No Stance is apparent as he likes to keep his enemies on edge,thus his moves may vary opon what his opponent does. however he was in fact the first student of Master Bo' Rai Cho, and unlike his succesors, was taught everything that his master knew, which may have sealed the fate of humanity. He has also trained and battled with many, all of who met unfortunate demises afterward.

Weapon: Fists of Legend.
He has trained many years to perfect the ultimate weapon, his bare hands. He can break the strongest steel and Block the sharpest sword with ease. His hands are all he needs to beat you.

Special Moves:

Brick Wall: A version of Zangief's Mecha-Morph, This move would cause most opponents to shake in fear, as his body intensifies to a level that would make him seem as tough as a Brick wall, with punches and kicks having little effect on his movement, however he cannot block so if an opponent where quick enough..........

Ultimate Phoenix Destoryer: A move he acquired after an encounter with a tekken contestant, this version of that move is unresricted, meaning that the full power of the original phoenix smash is now unleashed.

Rise of true Earth: This move was a copy of Goro's earth stomp, except more potent, in that even if you don't get hit on the ground, he can still send debris in the air to attack you.

Psyco-Grab: A move that was created out of Athena's psyco power, The energy that surrounds the opponent is turned into two walls that sandwiches the opponent between them, Holding the opponent in place for a move not tried since the battle between Akuma and Rugal.....

Dead for Life: Named by Stone himself, for that what this does to an opponent. He takes his fists and surround it in the very energies that Akuma and Rugal use in a battle. And Plunges it into the chest of his opponent. He then drain out all the life force in the opponent and takes their powers and abilities. If your hit with this, you auto-matically lose the match, luckily, it can be easily avoided.

Speed of Light: This is a move he copied from noob saibot, reptile and Kenshi and turned it into a throwjectile. He First uses telekinesis to send out two projectile versions of himself then he uses the running elbow to either hit or distract his opponent then the projectile versions come and throws the opponent in the air whlie the other turns into energy and surrounds the opponent causes him to float in the air until Stone Tele- Slams him into the ground.

Fatality1: Stone pull-out a bungie cord and ties it onto the opponent then he sends'em flying. Stone pulls back on the cord and turns into a brick wall, letting the opponent crash into him, breaking him into pieces and leaving a big pile of blood and guts.

Fatality2: Stone takes his opponent and proceeds to squeeze the life out of him, he does this until all out the feeling in his opponent is gone. he then turns him upside down and takes his legs and he starts pressing all the internals out of the opponent, like in a cartoon, excepting gorier.

Hara-Kiri: Stone takes his first and uses the dead for life ability on himself, insuring that no one can ever use his abilities or have the vast knowledge of Life & Death.

Bio1: When I first was brought to outworld I was amazed at everything around me, the people, the lands, and the peace. It was the exact opposite of earth. I was trained by Master Bo' Rai Cho in all the arts of combat, and has since left the dojo. But shortly thereafter my piece came crumbling down around me when the soldiers from Shao Khan Army invaded and proceeded to wipe out everyone around me. I could do anything but watch as they destroyed everything around me, until I release my inner demon. I destoryed every last soldier that had invaded and left to find another refuge, but everywhere I went more death and defilement appeared, it was like a person I couldn't escape from. Tormenting me with the screams of Life's victims. I soon discovered the one place that peace could reign supreme over all, where no one has anything to fear or gain, where emotions are no longer needed. DEATH is the answer. It's a place where terror can't follow. A place for peace and rest. I can't stand this life and No one else will have to.

Bio2:I never thought that Life would be so repetative, so meaningless, so useless. It's an endless aray of wars and poverty, with little in resource in regards to compassion, loyalty, and Kindness. I've never felt such hate in my life. I've seen hurrendous acts committed opon others that should never be committed against any one. I see now that Shao Khan may have the right idea after all, The only difference is that they'll be no ruler to inflict they're beliefs upon people who don't waant them.They will just cease to be. Death seems to be the only way to stop these attrocities from happening. Death opens up the truth to all. I must deliver this truth to them.

(c) Copyright 2005 by diddyman and N.S.W. Corp. any uses without approval or confimation by me or said company will be in violation of standard pratice and will be reported to the correct officals of this website.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/ShiningBerserker/Syblank.bmp (the img tag doesn't work for me)

Name: Syblank
Height: 5 ft, 3 inches
Weight: 120 pounds
Race: Cyborg
Affilation: None
Alignment: good
Allies: Kabal, Sub-Zero, Noob-Saibot, Reptile, Liu Kang, Drahmin
Foes: Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Dragon King

Stance 1: Jun Fan
Stance 2: Hapkido
Weapon: Dragon Dagger (as seen on runescape)

Apperance:

Bio:
While watching a tv commercial, my phone rang. The caller asked me if I can help him defeat Shao Kahn. I accepted the challenge. When I went to the place the caller asked him to go (which was The Pit 3), I felt a wierd feeling when he took his first step. He turned around to see who touched him. It was Shao Kahn! Rapidly, Shao Kahn got out his War Hammer and started smashing me with it. After Shao Kahn's last hit, I was almost dead... A few days later, Kabal found me laying on a porch. Kabal tried to wake me up, so, he shook me with his speed. A few hours later, I woke up in The Warriors Shrine. I looked at the statues. One looked like me. Then, Kabal walked up to me and said that he was now an official warrior...

Fatality 1: Takes out his Dragon Dagger and throws it at the opponent, in the heart. Then, he twists the opponents head until he brakes it.

Fatality 2: Syblank takes out a bomb and targets itat the opponent's stomach.

HaraKiri: Syblank explodes.

Special Powers
Swirling Head Pound: Syblank launches off 5 feet with the opponent, goes upside down w/ opponent, then swirls around to the ground to pound his opponents head.

Whirlwind Attack: Syblank stretches his arms widely and summons 2 whirlwinds.[/img]

Name: Narnex
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132 lbs
Race: Oni Demon
Afflication: Assasin from He11

Stance 1: Burn
Stance 2: Devil
Weapon: Firey Sword of He11

Aperance: A skeleton that's on fire that has Shao Kahn's hat on his skull.

Bio: Shao Kahn's servant who didn't like him at all,so he killed himself and went to He11. No he haunts the relms searching for some one who will help him destroy Shao Kahn. He has found a couple "people",but they still need more "people and a plan. But he is still evil!

~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~
Extra Info:
Home Relm: Outworld

K1LLKANO said:
Don't have a name for this guy, but the site I made him at is pretty cool.

HeroMachine by UGO is the website to create your own with out all the work of editing a sprite or starting from scratch.

I need your help. I have the code but I can't format it into the picture can you do it for me? Here's the code:

2.0u*m3*Blade*Hair:Standard,flattop,000000,002.0u*m3*Blade*Hair:Standard,flattop,000000,000000,100,100,15, Eyebrows:Standard,eyebrows2,000000,000000,100,100,13, Eyes:Standard,horizontal,000000,FFFFFF,100,100,12, Nose:Standard,widelong,5A3410,5A3410,100,100,19, Mouth:Standard,mange,5A3410,FFFFFF,100,100,10, Beard:Standard,stubble,000000,000000,100,100,18, Ears:Standard,boxer,5A3410,5A3410,100,100,11, Skin:Standard,fraBlank,5A3410,5A3410,100,100,6, Mask:Standard,cyclops,000000,070707,100,100,14, Headgear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,21, Undershirt:Standard,long,A6A6A6,00FF00,100,100,24, Overshirt:Standard,blox,00FF00,A6A6A6,100,100,25, Coat:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,17, RightGlove:Standard,tek1,FFFF00,FFFFFF,100,100,26, LeftGlove:Standard,tek1,F2.0u*m3*Blade*Hair:Standard,flattop,000000,000000,100,100,15, Eyebrows:Standard,eyebrows2,000000,000000,100,100,13, Eyes:Standard,horizontal,000000,FFFFFF,100,100,1 2, Nose:Standard,widelong,5A3410,5A3410,100,100,19, Mouth:Standard,mange,5A3410,FFFFFF,100,100,10, Beard:Standard,stubble,000000,000000,100,100,18, Ears:Standard,boxer,5A3410,5A3410,100,100,11, Skin:Standard,fraBlank,5A3410,5A3410,100,100,6, Mask:Standard,cyclops,000000,070707,100,100,14, Headgear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,21, Undershirt:Standard,long,A6A6A6,00FF00,100,100,24, Overshirt:Standard,blox,00FF00,A6A6A6,100,100,25, Coat:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,17, RightGlove:Standard,tek1,FFFF00,FFFFFF,100,100,26, LeftGlove:Standard,tek1,FFFF00,FFFFFF,100,100,9, Insignia:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,28, Neckwear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,16, Belt:Standard,supes,434343,FFFF00,100,100,31, Leggings:Standard,stripesshort,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,7, Overleggings:Standard,fraBlank,00FF00,00FF00,100,100,27, Pants:Standard,coverall,00FF00,00FF00,100,100,8, RightFoot:Standard,down,5A5A5A,000000,100,100,30, LeftFoot:Standard,supes,5A5A5A,000000,100,100,29, Back:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,3, Wings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,4, Tail:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5, Aura:Standard,mentat,0000FF,202020,100,100,2, Companion:Standard,fraBlank,FF0000,FFFF00,100,100,23, Background:Standard,hmlogo,000000,0000FF,100,100,1, RightHand:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,22, LeftHand:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,20

My person.

Name- Bloodstorm

Age- Unknown

Height- 6'

Weight- would you weigh a killing machine?

Race- Robotic killing machine.

Affiliation- Shao Kahns weapon.

Friends- Noob saibot and Smoke.

Foes- Cyrax and Sextor.

Stances- Hapkido and Karate.

Weapon- Double light swords.

Bio- After being created by Shao Kahn to defeat the earthrealm warriors, Shao Kahn was belived to be killed in battle with Kung Lao. When all his armies fled to other realms after Shinook was killed, Bloodstorm was reactivated by a stranger years later claiming to be the real Shao Kahn and told him to tell all the troops that fled to return to Outworld or die. When Bloodstorm completed this task Kahn showed his nice side and gave him a private army and too learn many dark arts, then after many months of training Shao Kahn began to relise this new ally could mean the destruction of Earthrealm.

Name: Expeiriment 435skt (Sanji Miyoki)
height: 7ft 6in.
weight: 221lbs
affiliation:evil
allies: Scorpion, Sub-Zero
foes: Noob-Smoke, Lui Kang, Sujinko, Jax, Sonya, Dragon King, Shao Kahn, Tsung, Quan Chi, Red and Black Dragon, All onies, and all Gods.

Appearance: Blue Cyborg/Ninja with only human part being his torso

if not that then...
http://img140.echo.cx/my.php?image=exp453sm6jy.png

Stance 1: Shotokan
Stance 2: Pui Gua
Weapon: Double Pulse Axe

Special 1: Strecth Arm
Special 2: Torpedo
Special 3: Hand Bomb

Fatality 1: Dis-arm: Shoots both arms holding his weapon which cut off opponents arms and come flying back, cutting off head.
Fatality 2: Behead: Shoots head off his own head which, in turn, blasts off opponent's head.
Hari-Kari: Cyborg parts shoot into his own body, leaving him a bloody torso.

Bio 1... Loading... I am a cyborg. Sektor had created me to help his ninja clan. He took me from my family, my friends. But they, they do not matter now. He had not finished me though. He did not get the small part of me still human, my heart. My heart, filled with revenge. I have killed him. As he lay, his internals shutting down, he uttered," Die, Sub-Zero." Now I seek Sub-Zero, to return myself to human.

Bio 2... Loading... I had found Sub-Zero in the harsh Arctic. This I recieved from Hsu Hao, an ex-Special Forces member. I found him from the little information I uploaded from Sektors wanderings. He is dead now. Sub-Zero, after learning how i became this way, tried to help me. He restored some human to me, but I am still a Cyborg. He ordered me to seek out Scorpion for Sub-Zero, for reasons he would not tell me. He trained me in Shotokan and equiped me with pulse axes, so i can be protected in the Netherrealm. He also taught me of Scorpions Pui Gua fighting style, which i have adopted. I am ready.

Ending... Loading... Scorpion had been located. He did not come quietly. He attacked when i first approaced him. I disabled his arms off, and finally knocked him out. Upon my return to the Lin Kuei, Sub-Zero Rewarded me greatly. He has restored my face, and restored my human brain. Now, Sub-Zero and Scorpion have made a pact. They now will cleanse the Realms. And I will be their Soldier!

I don't have a picture, but....

Name-Nightshade.
Age-Unknown.
Job-Assassin.
Ht-6' even.
Wt-190 lbs. (230 with cyber-gauntlets, boots, and visor.)
Race-Human.
Affiliation-Good.

Known family-Kinuko. (daughter.)
Allies-Sonya Blade, Jax, Cyrax, Raiden.
Enemies-Kano, Sektor.

Stance 1-Shotokan.
Stance 2-Dragon.
Weapon-Masamune.

Special Moves:
Twin Uzis-Nightshade whips out twin submachine guns and opens fire.

Smoke Bomb-Nightshade throws a smoke bomb at the ground, and uses the distraction to attack the enemy from behind.

Cyber-Rush-Nightshade uses his boots' mini-jets to rush and shoulder check the enemy.

Fatalities:
Disheartening Kill-Nightshade punches his enemy's chest so hard, that their heart is knocked out of their back.

Internal Grenade-Nightshade pulls a grenade from his belt, forces it through his enemy's chest, and jumps back. A few seconds later, the enemy explodes.

Hara-Kiri-Nightshade draws his sword, plunging it deep into his own chest.

Appearance-Black body armor, white poncho, black cowboy hat lined with galons. (Galons actually smoke bombs.) Wears a pair of strength-boosting cyber-gauntlets and rocket-boots. He has waist-length white hair, tied in a ponytail.

Bio-As a member of Special Forces, Yagyu Hattori was one of the best fighters among their ranks. When his daughter, Kinuko, was kidnapped by Kano, he decided to save her, alone. He found them, holed up in a warehouse in southeast Manhattan. Kano had an ace up his sleeve, however, and set a bomb to explode in 5 minutes. Though he was successful in evacuating his daughter, he had no way of escaping, himself. He noticed a safe, got in, and as the bomb exploded, he was unscathed. Kinuko, however, thought she had lost her father. This was 5 years ago. Today, he is known only as, "Nightshade," and works as an assassin. He offered his services to Jax, knowing well that he also has an interest in defending Earthrealm. Jax reluctantly accepted, keeping a close eye on him.

name:jimmy foo
sex:male
height:6"4
weight:220
affiliation:neutral
allies:none
foes:everyone
appearance:a johnny cage look'n guy only chinis, and a white tanktop and a pair of pants
stance 1:kong fo
stance 2:hapkido
weapon:kitana
race:human

fatality 1:super upper cut to the chin
fatality 2:snaps neck outta place
hara-kiri:rips heart out

bio:eek:nce friends with johnny cage,then johnny cage had shot jimmy foo in a to kill him in his earlyyears,than johnny cage started a career in the movie industries, jimmy foo one day would find johnny cage and kill him no matter what.but had trained all his life to KILL johnny cage now to join mk7 to kill johnny cage once and for all.

Carzam

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 250 lbs.
Race: Spectre
Affiliation: Scorpion, Shirai Ryu

Bio: After I died in kombat, I came across my old friend from the Shirai Ryu clan, Scorpion, in the Netherrealm. I accompanied him in his quest to slay Quan Chi and return to Earthrealm. Along the way, I have been further trained in the ninja arts by Scorpion himself and have become in my own right, equal to Scorpion himself. He, though, did not believe in such falsehood and quickly tested me on what I have learned through his teachings. Upon his defeat of me, the Elder Gods called from the heavens and proclaimed that they needed Scorpion's help in defeating the resurrected Dragon King, leaving me to fend for myself. Now, I roam the realms of Earth, Hell, and Outworld in search of the Dragon King so that I can prove to Scorpion that I am better than him in kombat and ability.

Stance 1: Hapkido
Stance 2: Pi Gua
Weapon: Ninja Sword

Funnyman
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 375 lbs
Alignment: Good
Allies: Bo Rai Cho
Enemies: Shao Kahn

Stance1: Clown Around
Stance2: Sumo
Weapon: Ball and Chain

Bio: I used to work in Kahn's armories fashioning new weapons out of iron. He used to call me to his great hall as a jester but my jokes and antics barely got him to crack a smile. Soon I realized that he was more amused by the lashings I would recieve as punishment for not improving my humor. He wouldn't kill such a skilled craftsman as I, but I was kept underclose watch, as he feared the possibility of my rebellion.

Bio2: One night at an outworld tavern I met master Bo Rai Cho, who was in total stiches after did my imitation of Shang Tsung's cowardice before the emperor. Our laughter was interrupted by Kahns spies and Cho and i were forced to defend ourselves. After our victory I joined master Cho at his school, and pledged my life to comedy and good times...... and of course, the demise of the emperor.

Oni.jpg

Name: Valjean
Sex: Male
Race: Oni
Affiliation: Neutral
Allies: Drahmin, Moloch
Foes: Humans

Bio:

I was cruel when I was human, slaughtering people in their sleep for francs. When I was finally caught, I was executed by the means of a guillotine. With my last breath before the blade severed my head, I swore revenge on all of those who killed me.

An unknown amount of time passed before I was reborn into another body. Unfortunatly, I found myself in the Netherrealm, a place of fire, brimstone, and agony. After countless ages of torture, I met another Oni-Tormenter named Drahmin, who showed me how to break free of my bondage.

He, along with his friend Moloch managed to escape one day, and so must I, to exterminate the human race.

Style 1: Rotting corpse
Style 2: Ba Shan Fan
Style 3: Ghost-Cutlass

Fatality:

Kicks opponent in the back of the leg, and knocks them to their knees. Valjean then walks behind them, pulls the chain off his waist, wraps it around their head once, holds both ends, and pulls; thus seperating their head from their shoulders.

Name: Sir Amalak
Allies: Scorpion, Ashrah
Foes: Noob/Smoke, All others

Stance 1: Specter
Stance 2: Frankish Knight
Weapon: 2 Handed Long Sword

Fatality 1: Engulf: Turns into haze and surrounds sword till it is out of view, then engulfs opponent. Becomes solid again, standing up his shreaded up opponent.
Fatality 2: Sword toss: Turns into haze and enters sword which shoots into opponents head, tearing it from the body.l
Hara Kiri: Throws sword to the ground, then enters and cracks it.

Bio 1: I am of a bygone era. I was the King's Son to peasent. I was his first. He told noone of my being, but made me his squire and treated me as the Prince I deserved to be. When his son's to the Queen learned of me, and how if I found out i could undermine them, they executed me in my sleep. Countless years past, and I was just a wandering soul in the Netherrealm when I encountered Scorpion and Noob/Smoke. I watched their clash with high expectations, because they were famed among the oni. As Noob/Smoke fled, Scorpion sensed me. As I hid, he called for me to come out. I hesitantly did, and when he saw me he laughed. I still retained my honor, and drew my sword to defend it. He saw my bravery, and he took me in. I have learned well from him, but one day, he attacked Quan Chi, and never came back. Now I am on my one once again...

Bio 2: After wandering the Netherrealm, I came upon Noob Saibot. He was without Smoke for some reason. I remembered be often hastled by him with Scorpion, and so i chose to attack. I was winning, when Smoke came out of nowhere and took me down. As i lay on the wasteland floor, Noob prepared to finish me off. But, after training with Scorpion, I had realized deceit was a more powerful ally than honor. I promised to serve him. He accepted, and I was his lapdog. After some time, Noob grew bored of me, and tied me up to be fed upon by the oni. But I was saved by a wandering soul, Ashrah. I had no idea why she was there, but I convinced her to help me. She learned i was after Noob, and decided to help me find them.

Ending: It did not take long to find them. Ashrah had somehow known where they were. As we fought, Ashrah attacked Noob, which left me Smoke. His attacks were strong but no match for me. I took off his Cybertic head. As I realished in victory, I heard Ashrah scream. Noob had her, and was about to snap her neck. I threw Smoke's head, distracting him enough so that Ashrah could pierce his very soul with her Kriss. As Noob dissapeared, so did Ashrah, and I was once again left alone...

Gau Lo

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 195
Allies: Noob Saibot
Foes: Liu Kang and Kung Lao

Stance1:Kung Fu
Stance2:Muay Thai
Weapon:Bamboo Hookstaff

gaulo7hu.png

Bio: i was a member of the white lotus, once. but liu kang disgraced my skill and honor by defeating the greatest threat in the first tournament. i was supposed to defeat shang tsung, im just as good as liu kang but no one saw it. then i was slaughtered by a gang of tarkatans in shao kahns invasion of earth. when i was sent to the netherrealm i joined with noob saibot and the brotherhood of shadow. now with my new ability to call upon the dead for aid, my fighting skills can over come any opponents, even my fellow students kang and lao.