Official Kreate A Character Thread

Just FYI to everyone, I've added an additional comment to the requirements for this thread.

Posts that are ORIGINAL and MK Related will receive KARMA. I will not award KARMA to unoriginal characters from other games/movies/etc.

Kellok

Name: Kellok
Height: 6'5'
Wieght: 230 pds
Race: Human
Affiliation: Black Dragon

Stance 1: Hun Gar
Stance 2: Tae Kwon Do
Weapon: Black Dragon Blade

Apperance: MK7

Bio: The newest member of the new black dragon clan enters MK7 to prove that he is the best in the clan. Kabal put Kellok to the test by making him fight Kira and Kellok defeatted her easily. Kabal, shocked at the outcome of the match he gave kellok the Black Dragon Blade which is a sword from one of the original Black dragon members. Kellok put the blade to the test by challenging Netherrealms finest fighters and Kellok had beaten them all, But on the way to the Black Dragon center, he encountered a fighter by the name of Scorpion. Scorpion said that the black dragon clan wasn't a good place for Kellok. Kellok got offended and challenged Scorpion. Scorpion easily won and said that Kellok wasn't good enough as a fighter, Kellok then stated that he was joining the next mortal kombat to beat Scorpion and win the tournament. Kabal found out about this and trained Kellok by making him fight without his Black Dragon Blade in the outworld. Kellok Met a warrior named Kano who said that if he joined the Red Dragons the clan would be stronger and there was something for him if he beat someone in the next mortal kombat. Kellok had to beat Kabal in the next mortal kombat to become the leader of the Red Dragon Clan. Kellok was confuse, he then thought that Scorpion ment to join the Red Dragon clan, But He couldn't do that, considering he is a black dragon member. Kellok enters this tournament not knowing were he is going to be after the tournament, The red dragons or stay at the black dragons clan. Right before the tournament he gets his Black Dragon Blades.

Tisok

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 320 lbs.
Race: Shokan
Affiliation: Shao Kahn and Outworld

Bio: The son of Goro, now the King of the Shokans, has become the new prince. After seeing off his father fight in the tournament, Tisok begins to train so that one day he might fight along side his father. After 5 long years of intense training, and having not seen Goro in that time, Tisok begins to search for his father. He first confronts Shao Kahn and asks where his father might be. Kahn replies that Goro went off to fight against the Special Forces after the tournament ended; even though the Outworld was victorious, Goro died in the conflict. Tisok, grieving the loss of his father, now claims the right of the King of the Shokans. As his first order of duty, he will find the killers of his father and gain revenge and respect of the Shokan race.

Stance 1: Aikido
Stance 2: Wrestling
Weapon: Giant Sledgehammer

Maj. Jack Jones

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 255 lbs.
Affiliation: Special Forces

Bio: Entering the military at the same time as his friend Jackson Briggs, Jack Jones was the best soldier in the Special Forces unit, until Jax came and ousted him for the title. Jack wasn't let down, though; as Jax left for the tournament, Special Forces recognized Jack as the best they have. With that title, Jack walked around the military base with an arrogant aura, caring little about what lower-ranked officers were doing or if they needed help. It finally caught up to him when Jax returned from the tournament. Refusing to give up the title of best Special Forces operative, Jack challenged Jax to a fight. Jax took out his opponent within a minute. Not willing to believe what just happened, Jack stole some weapons from the armory and left the base. He vowed that when he and Jax meet again, the outcome won't be the same.

Stance 1: Wrestling
Stance 2: Muay Thai
Weapon: Tonfa

Vega.bmp
SapphireAlternate.bmp
First one is Sapphire's Primary, second one is Alternate
Name: Sapphire
Age:14 (before his training with Scorpion),18(After Scorpion's training),23 (Once he joins the Lin Kuei)
Height:6'0''
Weight:142 Lbs.
Race:Human/Ice Wielders
Allignment:Good
Afflation:Lin Kuei
Allies:Sub-Zero (If he is alive) Frost, Liu Kang,Raiden,Kung Lao,Rain, Jade, Kitana,Scorpion, Nitara, Bo Rai' Cho, Goraka, Kabal,
Foes:Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Drahmin, Noob Saibot (Smoke), Shao Kahn, Onaga,Kai, Mavado,Kano, Reptile, Sonya, Khameleon, Sektor
Stance 1:Dragon
Stance 2: Pi Gua
Weapon:Kori Blade (katana mode)

Bio:I am the son of Sub-Zero, I have discovered that my uncle Noob Saibot, has betrayed and murdered my father.My mother tells me that if I am to bring peace to my fathers soul.I must search for the Lin Kuei and be recruited as one of them, With them I will vanquish my uncle.I have donned my fathers old Lin Kuei uniform and have traveled to the Netherealm to find his Dragon Medallion, I notice that it does not have such an effect on me as it had on my father, however, I do not complain about this.The Shirai Ryu ninja spectre, Scorpion, has found me in my search for the Lin Kuei, He believes me to be my father, And wonders why I have become so weak, he then decides to teach me the art of Pi Gua.

Alternate Bio:So after Scorpion has finished training me, I set out towards the mountains where the Lin Kuei are claimed to be, I find them training next to a statue of their grandmaster Sub-Zero, It seems that they did not know that he had a son, and also think me to be him, I tell them that I am indeed his son and will bring down the former Lin Kuei, Noob Saibot.They teach me the power to create a Kori Blade and I set off to Mortal Kombat.
Ending:I have found my uncle Noob Saibot, and did indeed fight him,However I lost the battle with him. As he leaves me for dead a spirit appears before me and I see my father standing beside me he tells me that in order to become the best warrior I can, I must be selfless and pledge myself unto the Lin Kuei,He grants me the power to create giant Ice balls and leaves, Leaving me the title of Lin Kuei Elite.

Name:Bolt

Height:6'2''

Weight:135 pounds

Affiliation:Lin Kuei

Friends:Subzero,Rain,Scorpion,Reptile,Ermac

Foes:Shao Kahn,Onaga,Baraka,Mileena,Shang Tsung,Kano,Noob Saibot

Stance1:Bo Kay

Stance2:Tar Kee

Stance3:Say Koo

Weapon:Lightning Sword

Bio1:I must join the Lin Kuei.To do that I must prove my importance to them first.It might be hard but I think i'll be able to do it.They told me to assasinate a person in the Netherrealm,but I am not sure who it is,the only thing they told me about him is that he always wears....black.......!?!?!?

Bio2:I have gotten to the Netherrealm but it was not easy.Now that I am here I must kill this "person in black."So far I have not found much except for a few words from the Netherrealm citizens.They're language is hard to understand but once I understood a few words I knew who i had to kill.It was Noob Saibot that I had to kill.The people said he lived in a dark cave on the outskirts of Netherrealm.Once I got there Noob was outside of the cave training,I came up to him behind his back and drew my lightning sword and when i was about to strike him through his heart he turned around and stabbed my foot with his dagger.He was a very good fighter.I grabbed the dagger out of my leg and summoned the power of lightning bolts and struck him where he stood.Once he was stunned I grabbed my lightning sword that had fallen when he stabbed me and held it over my head and....spluckskcklskc.He was dead.I went back to the Lin Kuei and showed them the head of Noob Saibot.They were very impressed and I finally got into the Lin Kuei as one of the most important there.

bolt.gif

Chong Zhang

Height: 7'
Weight: 270 lbs.
Race: Human (?)
Affiliation: none

Bio: An obvious unknown in the Mortal Kombat tournament, Chong Zhang, a sorceror that rivals only Shang Tsung, enters and before long, has his name known by all the peoples of all the realms. He made it to that final round of the tournament where Chong would face off against the man who rivaled his power. It was a grueling match, each person exchanging blow for blow and spell for spell. Ultimately, Shang Tsung let his guard down and Chong Zhang hit him with a restraint spell, immobilizing Tsung. Standing over him, Chong places his hand over Shang's head and utters the fatal words only heard from Shang Tsung before him, "Your soul is mine." At once, the crowd gasped as Shang Tsung screams in pain as a greenish aura leaves him and flows to Chong. After a few seconds, Shang Tsung is dead and the crowd acknowledges Chong Zhang as the victor. At once, a voice booms from the sky, saying "You may have defeated Shang Tsung, but by consuming his soul, you now possess immortality only if you continue to capture souls." This leads the crowd into a panic as the new sorceror, Chong Zhang, goes after his next victims.

Stance 1: Snake
Stance 2: Karate
Weapon: Katana

Kah Nia

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 190lbs
Alignment: Nuetral
Allies: Havik, Darrius
Foes: Hotaru, Dairou, Onaga

Stance1: kick box
Stance2: crane
Weapon: crusher

kahnia4pv.png

Bio: When i was young i set fire to city of order. I was caught and imprisoned for the better part of my life. Havik and Darrius freed me, as they saw my hatred for the realm of order. Now i dwell in the realm of chaos once more, we three move forward to the destruction of structure. I will be the one to eat Hotaru's heart.

Name: Daikon
Height: 6' 2"
Wieght: 180 pds.
Affiliation: None

Stance 1: Hapkido
Stance 2: Street Fighting
Weapon: Samuari Swords

Apperance: An all black wardrobe similar to Reptile's clothes in MK:SM with an all-black trenchcoat & cloth wrapped around his face only

Bio:I am Daikon, an assasin ordered by Mavado to kill the Black Dragon clan. I will to everything I can to succed in my mission & will not hesitate to kill anyone. I have lost everything in the past & I will make others suffer like I have suffered

Once I finish the picture of my character I will post it on here & I am creating a fan-fic on my character that I will only post on this forum so stay tuned for updates

name:Abbot Gee Sin
height:5,4"
weight:165
race:human
affiliation:good

style1:seven star grand mantis
style2:buddhist fist
weapon:eight diagram pole style

bio: with my student liu kang dead, raidens soul tainted with hate, and the earthrealm warriors in prison or on the run, the future of earthrealm is uncertain.the balance of good and evil within the realms has been thrown off by onaga, and now even raiden, tainted by evil cannot help the forces of good. fujin came to me asking for my help to destroy the threat born of shujinko's ignorance.
with a great threat such as the dragon king at hand, i must abandon my shaolin vow of non-violence and personally destroy the dragon king myself, restore order to the realms and ultimatley bring the mortal kombat tournament back to the SHAOLIN!
only the shaolin can destroy the dragon king......
abbotshixinzhenthumb.jpg

I've never tried this before, but here it goes. The full flesh of this character I haven't managed to figure out, so this is a rough idea.

angelcopy.jpg

Name: Ryoko

Height: 7'3"
Weight: N/A
Race: Oni
Affiliation: Evil
Allies: Shoa Kahn
Foes: None

Weapon: Mace

Bio: I was a simple Oni designed for hunting down lost souls in the Netherrealm. Then came the time I smelt Nightwolf's sent in the Netherrealm and began to hunt him down. Such a prized prey was one of a kind and I was not prepared to let him escape, I tracked him down as he went after the Dragon King. But before I could launch my attack I myself was attacked by Shao Kahn's minions. I was captured and smuggled into Outworld and brought before the dark emperor. I was then used in an experiment, I felt my whole body being pumped with strange energies. When the experiment was over my sense tingled. I had changed, I was no longer a simple oni design to hunt down and kill lost souls. Now I have the power to hunt down much more intereasting souls - the souls of the living!

Sung Dok

Height: 6'
Weight: 185 lbs.
Affiliation: Liu Kang, Kung Lao, the White Lotus

Bio: AS a member of the White Lotus, and a friend of Liu Kang, Sung Dok was extremely saddened when the news of the death of Liu reached him. Sung trained in grievance of his fallen friend, claiming to avenge his killer. When Liu came back from the dead, Sung was the first to greet him, though it was a little awkward seeing as his body was decomposed but his mind was completely concious. Sung still was in search of his killer, now identified as Shang Tsung. As his search was nearing it's end, Sung received word that Shang Tsung was killed in the latest tournament by the unknown Chong Zhang. Realizing that the original killer has been defeated, Sung's mind would finally be at rest, or so it seemed. Now, a new threat faced Earth and Liu Kang, along with Sung Dok and the other Allies, takes it head on.

Stance 1: Shaolin Fist
Stance 2: Kung Fu
Weapon: Broadsword

Name: Chi-Seng-Zu
Height: 5'10"
Wieght: 167 lbs
Race: Deity
Affiliation: Good

Stance 1: Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu
Stance 2: Five Elders Kung Fu
Weapon: Dual Straight Swords

Appearance: His appearance is that of a young Chinese man wearing grey colored attire with a long grey cape. The grey color symbolizes the color of clouds in a storm. He also wears a magical grey circlet.

Bio: The elder god of rain has arrived to assist Raiden. In order to appear in physical form, Chi-Seng-Zu made a pact with the other gods. It is necessary for Chi-Seng-Zu to wear the circlet to be able to appear in his physical form otherwise he is a cloud of mist in the sky. Thus the balance of Good and Evil is maintained. For any being who learns this secret can obtain the circlet and gain all the powers of an Elder god. But that is the risk he must take if he is to help Raiden in these dire times...

Name:Scythe
Height:6'3''
Weight:165
Race:Ninja

Stance1:kar chee
Stance2:wat see
Weapon:(typically)a scythe

Appearance:clothes like human smoke in mortal kombat trilogy but his hands can transform into scythes and his clothes are army gray

Bio:i have traveled to many places in my life but this place is by far the most interesting and dangerous....it is the outworld.This place is infested with tarkatans and i have to defend myself wherever i go_Once I destroy the person I have came to destroy I will leave.The person i have come to destroy is REPTILE.The reason i have come to destroy him is because he has betrayed me.He was once my friend but one day he took off his mask and melted the skin on my face.That is why I wear a mask over it.Once I take my revenge on reptile my mission will be completed and I will be at ease with myself.Once i got to reptile he was just waundering around a forest.So i snuck up behind him and scythed his head off.The End

SCYTHE.bmp

John Thomasson aka: Johnnie Tom

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 210 lbs.
Affiliation: none

Bio: Among many stars in Hollywood, Johnnie Tom has been dubbed "the next Johnnie Cage" by his extreme fighting style and coolness while doing so. Ever since Cage, his mentor, died, Tom has been in the spotlight and picked up where Cage's career left off. He starred in films originally scheduled for Cage and built up a good movie acting career while still young. One day, a man by the name of Raiden approached Tom. Now Tom new of Raiden by the many times Cage talked about him after tournaments. Raiden asked that Tom leave the movie business for a time to pursue the new threat that has taken over Earth. A new sorceror has taken Shang Tsung's place and will stop at nohing to achieve his goal. Reluctant at first, Tom finally agrees to help the Earth forces becuase of what Cage has done in the past. Tom will give it his all by using his extent of the martial arts to protect Earth.

Stance 1: Jeet Kune Do
Stance 2: Kung Fu
Stance 3: Karate

My first charecter. im planning on writiing a Fan fic about him. sorry about this edit im tired and so... you know. if you like daigo or are intrested in the FF just send me a message

name: Daigo
height:6.2
weight 175
race: Human
Affiliation: None

stance1:dragon fist

stance 2: Hapikido

weapon: light axe

Appearance: a traditional mk 3 ninja outfit. Black with golden trim but instead of a traditional ninja mask he wears a black mask and a golden face plate. The plate depicts a man crying. the eyeholes burn with a blue fire.

Bio. Daigo was an assassin for hire. Working for the red dragon/ lin kuei / the government and many other organizations. after hundreds of missions he finally snapped and wiped out an entire village of fifty-two. as punishment for his atrocious act the gods decided daigo must be punished. they sewed his lips shut set his eyes aflame and granted him immortality he would never age and would be forced to wander the earth for all eternity. but they showed him pity and created a mask to hide the world from his deformed face for while he aged his body remained the same but his face aged. the affixed the mask on permanently and cast him to the earth.

After the second mortal kombat tournament. Daigo met a wounded Noob saibot. Daigo Felt that if he helped this being he would assist him. for daigo now felt nothing but lust for revenge.

After nursing Noob to health he promptly asked noob for help. Noob agreed he trained daigo in various forms of combat. after months of training Daigo Learned theat he could relive pain by allowing blood to flow his charred eyes, he also learned he could projectile fire the blood and that it burned.

Daigo had grown very Xenophobic in the time noob had stayed with him.
Daigo's mental health began to deteriorate swiftly.

in a last ditch effort to train a proper apprentince noob has snuck daigo into the third mortal kombat tournoment little dose noob now that daigo is planning to betray him.

allies: noob saibot (for now)

enemies: everyone

fatality 1: Daigo sprays his opponent in blood which dissolves there flesh

fatality:2 daigo rams his hand through the persons stomach rips out there large intestine and in a swift motion wraps it around there neck and yanks it upwards breaking there neck

hara kiri:noob puts his hand over his mask and sprays blood all over his head and hands dissolving both leaving a bloody skull and 2 nubs.

special move 1:blood spray. daigo sprays blood on his opponent burning and temporarily blinding them

special move 2. terrify. daigo makes his mask invisible revealing his horribly decade face

Lucifer

Height: 7'2"
Weight: 320 lbs
Alignment: Nuetral/Evil
Allies: Moloch, Drahmin, (Surprisingly good relations with Scorpion)
Foes: NOOB, Shao Kahn, Onaga, Shinnok, Raiden, Quan Chi, Ashrah

Stance1: Legion
Stance2: Pi Gua
Weapon: Force Spear

lucifer2qz.png

Bio: Noob Saibot has worn out his welcome in my realm. Who is he, a MERE soul, to assume rule of my domain? I will obliterate his existance at whatever the cost, for the arrogance of Saibot has disturbed my slumber. My work is not done there, however. For many others have stepped over the line. It is time I showed all "rulers" who the true master is.

Name:Teal

Weight:145

Friends:Subzero,Rain,Reptile,Bolt,Spike,Ermac

Foes:Quan Chi,Shang Tsung,Scorpion,Shao Kahn,Noob Saibot

Stance1:key chay

Stance2:dark chi

Weapon:relinquishing sword

Bio:At last....the last realm to venture through,Edenia.This realm is not like all the others(duh!!).I have heard that Scorpion has been venturing through the realms also.So while i explore this realm I shall destroy his pitiful self.I have heard that Sindel was imprisoned here...but I won't bother with saving anyone,I have come to explore not rescue.While I was walking through one of the forests in Edenia I discovered Tanya.She was training this old guy.Since i'm good I didn't bother them.Now I shall explore the darker regions of Edenia.There are many caves in Edenia so i figured why not explore a few.The first cave I explored was very mysterious and I had an eerie feeling that someone was watching me.All of a sudden I hear someone say "GET OVER HERE!!!" and a spear went right by my head.At once I knew it was Scorpion.I quickly drew out my sword and closed my eyes,because if it's dark you would only rely on your hearing so....if you were smart you would probably close your eyes.I moved around the cave and heard footsteps right by me.I swung my sword at the direction and heard a SLICE.I knew I sliced scorpion in half.I left the cave and went on exploring the other caves and went back to earthrealm to do more training.

name: Samel
height 5'7
race: human (dead) /traktan
affiliation: good
allies scorpion, reptile, shaokahn, raiden

enemys: Daigo, Noob Saibot, onnaga, stryker

apperence: grey ninja suit. skull head. spikes on arms bullet necklace

Bio: During the third mortal kombat tournoment samel was shot in the skull by stryker. he was brought back to life by raiden. and for good luck he wears the bullet around his neck.

He has since sworn his alligence to shao kahn

fatality 1.: Samel grabs his opponent rips his leg off and beats him to death with it

fatality 2 rams blades through opponents chest and disimboles him

hara kiri: rams blade through chest

Name:poison

Weight:155

Friends:Sub-Zero,Rain,Ermac,Scorpion

Foes:QuanChi,Shao Kahn,Goro,Tanya

Stance1:po Kay

Stance2:Tee Lay

Weapon:poisonous Sword

Bio:I must destroy Reptile.Reptile is my evil twin brother,ever since he betrayed out family I have been hunting him down.Five years ago we were outside training when all of a sudden he slaughters my younger brother,Bolt.It was unbearable to watch.And after he slaughtered Bolt he ran away to join an evil clan of which I do not know the name of.Since that day I have been tracking him down and when I find him I shall destroy him.Right now I am at the Netherrealm because that is where I have heard that's the last place people saw the evil clan my brother joined.So far I have explored all of netherrealm except one place,an evil worshipping temple.I am only a couple of hundred feet away at the moment and I'm sneaking inside.I hide behind an old statue of an evil sorcerer.I heard voices from below me of people worshipping someone or something.I crept down and saw the whole evil clan worshipping a person in a black robe with a black hood on.I grabbed a rock and threw it at Reptile.He came to where I had crept down and right when he was about to see me I jumped in front of him and sliced his head off.I quickly ran for my life away from all of the evil worshipers.I ran back to earthrealm and trained with my master,SubZero for the next five years and became second in command to the Lin Kuei.
REPTILE.bmp