Cassie's new look (THANK GOD!)

I'm just glad the damage won't be like mk9...that was horrible how they had chunks of the character's skin missing and the big eyeballs .Im okay with how it the blood on the characters look for now .

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

I actually like it better in MK9 lol. I thought it was awesome for you to see how you beat the shit out of your opponent.

Nooooo lol you liked that?!?
I think they are toning it down a bit..maybe if you get that third round then that's where we get chunks of flesh missing .

If Ed Boon is a playable character, I would like to have his battle damage have his eyebrows torn off :rofl:

I'm just glad the damage won't be like mk9...that was horrible how they had chunks of the character's skin missing and the big eyeballs .Im okay with how it the blood on the characters look for now .

As am I.
The chunk of flesh thing in MK9 seemed a bit off for me too.
I don't mind seeing masks being broken / torn, scratches or gashes on the body and face and things like that, but the chunks of flesh looked weird.

As for Cassie, I'm so glad that her giraffe neck has been fixed. :)

Nooooo lol you liked that?!?
I think they are toning it down a bit..maybe if you get that third round then that's where we get chunks of flesh missing .

Yeah, I cannot believe someone liked that damage models.... They were so unrealistic.... MKX's ones are subtle yet correct....

I posted this one a while ago but in case someone didn't read it at that time:

I read a Steve Beran exclusive interview in a local gaming magazine after E3. Beran said that they called those missing chunks shark bites and they meant to be express the over-the-top-violence in MK9. He also confirmed that they were replaced in MKX. As a lot of fans said after hands-on sessions, MKX have an amazing level of detail and you can see realistic scars, bruises and scratches on kharacters - in person. Allegedly these aren't really visible on YT videos or blurry streams but if you have the chance to monitor a fight, you can check it out.

So instead of shark bites the beauty lies in realistic, little details this time. Watch the winning poses on video, when the camera zooms on the kombatants, you can see the new battle damage, scars, mud and sweat on kharacter models.

I posted this one a while ago but in case someone didn't read it at that time:

I read a Steve Beran exclusive interview in a local gaming magazine after E3. Beran said that they called those missing chunks shark bites and they meant to be express the over-the-top-violence in MK9. He also confirmed that they were replaced in MKX. As a lot of fans said after hands-on sessions, MKX have an amazing level of detail and you can see realistic scars, bruises and scratches on kharacters - in person. Allegedly these aren't really visible on YT videos or blurry streams but if you have the chance to monitor a fight, you can check it out.

So instead of shark bites the beauty lies in realistic, little details this time. Watch the winning poses on video, when the camera zooms on the kombatants, you can see the new battle damage, scars, mud and sweat on kharacter models.
Awesome, I wanna see that level of detail... i don't know if i would be able to endure it until April...

I hope all the Cassie fans are pleased, her new face looks great imo. I believe NRS show her off too soon and she wasn't "polished" up. The short time played on the conan obrien show displayed her new looks off well.

I hope all the Cassie fans are pleased, her new face looks great imo. I believe NRS show her off too soon and she wasn't "polished" up. The short time played on the conan obrien show displayed her new looks off well.
That's actually an older build and face seems even more improved.

I saw somebody mention that she looked like Dixie Kong in this picture

10420351_833804996650899_7013841608681490451_n.jpg

Fukking died laughing

54694c31f2ef4b2504b0b2ce560ef623.jpg

This is a pic of the most updated version of cassie .

Cassie looks flawless .

Btw the sunglasses are a part of her Hollywood variation.

I think Cassie would look better if she had blue eyes. I'm still not digging that pseudo-grunge style haircut. Is that suppose to be military? I'm not getting it. Her neck length hair style look so much better.

14to31c.png

She would actually look pretty good with that hairstyle and her aviator shades.

yeah cassie looks way better now, I think she might be OP.

shes very agile plus she packs a punch, I dont see a weakness for her.

she has anti air kicks,air grab, akimbo air shots, her superman punch can be linked to a grab.

I wanna know more about her brawler variation.

im gonna have a blast with her Spec ops variaton.
lock on my position is an intresting move. defensive and I believe u can lock a homing missiles on ur enemi just like sektor.

I wonder if her "american way stance gives her some kind of buff or if its just a taunt.

I would like an mma type alternate. not necessarily the one from the comic.

Last edited:
I dig her hairstyle as well, it's very unique and really separates her from the rest of the cast. Her gameplay looks fantastic as well.