MKX@Brasil Game Show 2014

Nothing new from Ed on Twitter today so he should be on his way there. ;)

Feel free to post anything (news, videos, articles, interviews) from Brasil.

By the way, has anyone managed to find any streaming schedule for BGS? Twitch is an official partner of the event but I have found nothing so far... I hope that Paulo Garcia or Derek will show off some new combos on a fine-tuned demo build.

I don't expect another reveal to come so soon, 5 days after Quan Chi was just revealed.

It would be nice if we got another character reveal, but I'm not really holding my breath for it.

I don't expect another reveal to come so soon, 5 days after Quan Chi was just revealed.

It would be nice if we got another character reveal, but I'm not really holding my breath for it.

I don't even want a new character at this point. I want live gameplay: returning characters vs. E3 reveals, Raiden and Cassie's X-Ray in good quality and maybe the reveal of the new -ality or at least some online game info. If Ed will be there but we get nothing (I mean not even new interviews like at Gamestop Expo) again, I will be pissed.

I don't even want a new character at this point. I want live gameplay: returning characters vs. E3 reveals, Raiden and Cassie's X-Ray in good quality and maybe the reveal of the new -ality or at least some online game info. If Ed will be there but we get nothing (I mean not even new interviews like at Gamestop Expo) again, I will be pissed.

This, and I want him to "Officially" confirm who is Subzero in MKX so I can either ultimately prove a point or ultimately get proven wrong.

I find it very annoying, we waited 2 months for 1 character? really? we should've atleast gotten 1 live gameplay or another character.

He's already here! :)

Hope he reveals something.

People will get crazy.

We are crazy for MK here, it's just absurdely huge.

And I imagine how many people will be there. There's nothing in São Paulo that does not get full, pratically impossible.

with that tweet from ed boon yesterday, we should be getting a nice treat for holloween this year, but yeah they should reveal a returning and a new character per month,

I just want high level gameplay.
They had a small tournament for when they showed MK9 at BGS. Hoping they do the same for MKX

What's this tweet you're referring to?

he posted a picture of a pumpkin giving birth to a smaller one, saying a new Halloween will soon be delivered. I think we're getting a nice reveal for the end of the month, maybe a new mode, whats the returning ality, another stagr along with a new character who knows?

I agree. I doubt we'll see another character 'till next month. I think we will get another interview with nothing new and more gameplay footage that we already seen. Wake me up until November.

Nothing?

Today is for the media and business partners so I wouldn't expect much. Maybe an interview will come up later but since it has to be edited I don't expect one until tomorrow.

Aaaand more bad news: Ed tweeted an MKX booth earlier today. So if it's behind closed doors after the leaked footages from the latest events, we won't get anything even in low quality...

So the best we can hope for is NRS will honor the brazilian fans' enthusiasm and they have a surprise for them as MKX is crazy popular over there. If not, then interviews with Ed or nothing at all.

Is there anyone from TRMK that is in Brazil, at the show?
If so, can you please ask Ed about the constant online mode that he previously mentioned at E3?

I'd GREATLY appreciate it. :)