Goodbye Vital! We Will Miss You!

YungQ94

This thread is dedicated to one of the very insightful, funniest and chillest dudes on TRMK, [MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION]!

Our dear boy Paul is leaving for the military on October 7th. So we can't just let him leave without saying goodbye right?
Let this thread be dedicated to the best of our friend Paul.

Share anything you know about him, whether it be memories or how much you appreciate the guy.
Personally I remember trolling Vital constantly about his Jill fetish which was always a hoot :D. And that time he wouldn't leave me alone to update my fanfiction stories. Or how him an Exemery had those dumb Kitana vs Mileena arguments but it was funny at the time cause we were all playing MK9 like mad men :love:

Good luck in the army friend!
Come back once you finish boding your basic training :patriot: :love: :cry: :bawling: :)

Never had any personal exchanges with the Man, but enjoyed reading his posts, as well as his great sense of humour going back and forth with other members.

All the best to you in the Military my dude, I hope Mileena is back in MKX just for you!

Damnson the list gets shorter...

Well at any rate good luck mah man, maybe by the time you get back we'll have figured out who those boots belong to. :bandit:

I read the thread title and thought he had died.
Oh well.

I thought the same exact thing at first.

Anyways, best of luck to you [MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION]. You were the first person I met on this forum (I think). I hope you have a safe trip.

Bye ViTal!!!

To quote your idol we are going to have a celebration for him! Hes going awaaaayyyyyy (ur not dying just going to be clear lol)

[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION]
We've had some good debates and idea discussion across multiple threads.
I hope all goes well in basic training, and we'll get some MKX matches in when you return. ;) :tee::cheers:

Damn. Who's gonna fill the void of trading trollbait with me? [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] better step it up and fill that void.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Damn. Who's gonna fill the void of trading trollbait with me? [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] better step it up and fill that void.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
I'm unreliable when it comes to trolling. If I see my chance I'll take it but not 24/7 like you maniacs.

Did I die today? :|

Anyways, thanks for the thread Quinzell. I've wasted 3 years of my life here with you ingrates and even though I wish to have them back I'll accept the decision I made years ago. I hate you all with a burning passion :love:

Insightful? Funny? Nah, I don't think so. People enjoy reading my posts? I feel so wuved <3

God, words can't explain how I feel about this place and the people here. I'm ready to graduate already so I can come back and just help keep the forum alive. I was thinking about hosting a few MK9 tournaments before X releases, but I can't until I have a few dollars in my pocket to buy another system and add prize PSN cards n such. I'll make a thread to explain more later today or tomorrow, but anyways.. Thanks for all the luck n all that encouraging stuff.

Good luck hombre, looking forward to hearing some awesome stories when you come back. Hope everything goes well and its a great experience. Guess it means I gotta start showing you some kind of respect now :rolleyes:

Also looking forward to bodying you in MKX when you come back... hard. :p