Cassie Cage's Full X-ray (LQ)

Looks great, but was that recorded with a potato??

Edit: The way she makes that split and stands up is weird to me! She looks like a Chinese plastic robot, idk. i hope they fix her but her movement is just weird rn. It looks so unnatural.

That was sick, it's not as brutal as everyone hyped it to be during E3 but still awesome.

Loved it. That looked painful as F@&K!

PS. Stealing video and giving no credit to the guy who recorded it is a fking jerk move.

Last edited:
While it's not THAT brutal, still, we've never actually seen that whole little area be exposed to the audience and get mutilated by a fist pounding. We've only see them get hit as a special attack.

But still, it's a cool x-ray and I dig this!

we've never actually seen that whole little area be exposed to the audience and get mutilated by a fist pounding. We've only see them get hit as a special attack.

Huh?
Johnny Cage had the same exact first half of that X-Ray in MK9, minus testicles.
MKX just went into a little more detail.

Huh?
Johnny Cage had the same exact first half of that X-Ray in MK9, minus testicles.
Well that makes sence in a way how they want to show that it's really Johny's girl. However I dont like how SubZero's xray is almost identical to the one he had in MK9..

cassie its gonna be one of my main b!+€}{ but im still gonna hate on her x-ray, it was great up untill the end, I didnt get to climax,it makes her fatality pointless if her x-ray its more brutal.

Huh?

That was what I was referring to, that they put a bit more detail than just having a character punch at a Sim-like body. (I say that because the anatomy of a Sims character is more so of a doll than anything else, thus having no genitalia)

But it's whatever, at least again they have yet to disappoint me with anything they've been showing (leaked or not) so I'm not complaining. :p

Sound effects are what would make this brutal. You didn't hear them here so that's probably why it might have felt a bit underwhelming.

Edit: The way she makes that split and stands up is weird to me! She looks like a Chinese plastic robot, idk. i hope they fix her but her movement is just weird rn. It looks so unnatural.

It hurts my eyes every time I see her. Silly haircut, ugly face, ridiculously long neck, disproportionately long limbs. A straight up ugly character.

It hurts my eyes every time I see her. Silly haircut, ugly face, ridiculously long neck, disproportionately long limbs. A straight up ugly character.

^ This, Jesus. I'm not the only one who sees all of that.

That hoe is hurt, bad :puke:

Yeah all this, i already said that before. She must be unfinished or i am never gonna play with her.

BTW. What happens when she does X-ray on female character??