Do you think mainstream music has changed for the better?

I like how you named his old shit. And Big Weenie? That shit wasn't even officially released. :roll:

His new shit is what's going mainstream. Some of the shit on MMLP2 is amazing. Legacy, Bad Guy, Rap God.

You loose. Again.

I wouldn't exactly say BETTER,
Mainstream music has just become more repetitive and tiring.
Katy Perry is everywhere now and her music is way more repetitive and brainless than it was back in 2005.
But mainstream is mainstream. Even though Rock N' Roll artists practically have no chance at getting a billboard #1 anymore, it's safe to say that mainstream is going to stay going back and forth between one-hit-wonders for the rest of 2015.

I like how you named his old shit. And Big Weenie? That shit wasn't even officially released. :roll:

His new shit is what's going mainstream. Some of the shit on MMLP2 is amazing. Legacy, Bad Guy, Rap God.

You loose. Again.

Rap God is a retarded song, just more "we get it you can rap" and the N word was thrown around way to much. Bad Guy sounds pretty disturbing.

Legacy is only good example you listed. I don't care for Marshall because half of all of his shit, is just plain shit. Good day Footloose.

Oh the reason for my late reply? Didn't even know you replied back lol.

Eminem never used the N word in Rap God.

tumblr_m5obz62ePn1r6jstyo1_500.gif

^ Cool story Bro.

What's also annoying is people on this thread trashing other genres in favour of theirs.

We get it, you don't like it, but if you really like the music you like, why do the other genres you don't like bother you so much?

^ Cool story Bro.

What's also annoying is people on this thread trashing other genres in favour of theirs.

We get it, you don't like it, but if you really like the music you like, why do the other genres you don't like bother you so much?
I adopt the Paul Baloff attitude towards other genres, which is "(genre of music I listen to, which in my case is Metal) rules, and if you don't like it, die!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk