BBBLP

Robot Rock
@Patrick McCarron
@Jeff Greeson
@Jason Shearer
@Scott Ellison II
@Jade
@DCR

Can somebody update the front page my dudes? I can't imagine TRMK is getting much traffic when the first thing people see when they come here is a flyer for an MKII tournament that's been over for months now. I know you guys are insanely busy, so I understand the delay. But we have neither the Kano nor the Goro reveals on the front page, and that is some massive news.

^agreed this is crap. Either elect new mods to help out if it's really that hard or get your act together.
Still waiting on the quan chi sub section for the MKX sub forum... -__-

^agreed this is crap. Either elect new mods to help out if it's really that hard or get your act together.
Still waiting on the quan chi sub section for the MKX sub forum... -__-

Its okay to have a small delay you know...

I always thought they were the best mods on the planet :love:

Personally I dont mind too much, but as BBBLP said. I cant imagine trmk getting much traffic/attention if its news page is outdated af.

I understand that the staff have lives and jobs, but at the same time, this is still a major fansite. The front page is usually the first thing people see, and if the latest "news" posted on the front page is several months old at a time when a MAJOR MK release is in sight, do you REALLY expect people to visit? I think not. Potential visitors will likely take their web traffic to another fansite. Obviously, us forum posters will be posting and receiving new information on the forums, but that doesn't help new visitors as much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I may be the minority here when I say this but Do you guys really care that much???? Its like some of you have said these people have lives outside of TRMK. Sooooooo
fib109.jpg

Did.... did you just compare the fourms to a lawn???
I'm just throwing that out there for people to think about the curb appeal. How would you expect new traffic to come in with the front page looking the way it is? You wouldn't expect guests coming to your house if the front yard hasn't been mowed.

I, too, have noticed the lack of activity in the forums. We had much of a bustle going on at this point around MK9's pre-release days. Just an observation.

I, too, have noticed the lack of activity in the forums. We had much of a bustle going on at this point around MK9's pre-release days. Just an observation.
Which is why that Front Page is VERY important. Curb appeal folks...

I'm not as adamant about it as others, but we really need new members. A lot of the current ones suck ass.
yeah i hear ya. Just an idea but if we want to see the site updated why dont we try offering the mods help or something like that

yeah i remember those days :) i think i was a jr in high school around that time with really nothing to do. good times... good times :)
I'm just throwing that out there for people to think about the curb appeal. How would you expect new traffic to come in with the front page looking the way it is? You wouldn't expect guests coming to your house if the front yard hasn't been mowed.

I dont expect guest to come over at all lol all jokes aside tho i get what you are trying to say. Dont get me wrong i would like to see the site updated also but their is a difference between wanting to see it continue and making it seem like you (not really you but people as a whole) are going to riot and try to overrun it like if tje fourms is some kind of government, and from the way im reading some of these post thats exactly what it sound like

Status
Not open for further replies.