Best Villan ever

The Cyberdemon from Doom. I remember hearing his mechanical hoof stomping around and I just knew that I was going to get my ass kicked.
I was right! :cry:

Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda), Melbu (Legend of Dragoon), Lavos(Chrono Trigger), Sephiroth (FFVII), Malak (KOTOR 1) are my top 5 final bosses (Not in that order though) that I enjoyed fighting and like as final bosses, but the best final boss is, SEPHIROTH!

Rook said:
I was about to say Eggman,
but I prefer Ganondorf.

I would've said that, but honestly, as much as I love Sonic, Robotnik wasn't the best villain out there. Metal Sonic, though, was a hell of a villain.

Ansem from Kingdom Hearts..... His personal assistant was a power stealing fantom.

He so strong he could control the most evil of all evil... SEPHIROTH, and Maleficent where both under is control.

My favorite villains are Nemesis from RE3, Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal 4, Seymour Guado from FFX (he was hard to beat in both his 2nd and 3rd form) and the giant grey monster with two horns, one full and the other chopped, plus very vicious and has wings. He's from the Sword of Berserk for the Dreamcast.

My selections boil down to a couple of my favorite game characters out there, who just happen to be villains.

1) Grahf; Xenogears.
2) Vamp; Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty