What book would you like a movie version of?

the Resident Evil novels would make way better movies than what ever Paul Anderson has been doing -.0

The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker - i'm sure we all know Hellraiser but i would LOVE a direct movie version of his novel, it is alot different

a good version of Stephen King's Shining , hated the 1980 classic because it was too different, and the TV version was ok but had some bad acting

Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong, sure there are TV series , and movies already, but i want more XD

the Resident Evil novels would make way better movies than what ever Paul Anderson has been doing -.0

The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker - i'm sure we all know Hellraiser but i would LOVE a direct movie version of his novel, it is alot different

a good version of Stephen King's Shining , hated the 1980 classic because it was too different, and the TV version was ok but had some bad acting

Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong, sure there are TV series , and movies already, but i want more XD
Paul Anderson made the best video game movie adaptation of all time (which is the 95 MK movie), so everything he does is good as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Paul Anderson made the best video game movie adaptation of all time (which is the 95 MK movie), so everything he does is good as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
speaking of the Mk movie, i'm watching it now XD , i liked his take on the Resident Evil Series for what they are but i'd prefer something closer to the game story for the next few films