Kano General Thread - Hello Baby, did you miss me?

Well, in MKX Kano has his cybernetic eye over it's face, doesn't it? It's the only game I see it on top of the flesh and not under it, so, his skull must be human.

Well, in MKX Kano has his cybernetic eye over it's face, doesn't it? It's the only game I see it on top of the flesh and not under it, so, his skull must be human.

nah, that bad boy is grafted to his face not an on top attachment! but i can see what you mean. its definitely a lot bulkier than previous version!
+ Ed Boon's stated he is more cybernetic than before!

Mods finally created Kano's sub-forum :)

-

What do you all think, the version of Kano we have seen is 5 years after Mortal Kombat (2011) version, 10 years after Mortal Kombat (2011) version, or 25 years after Mortal Kombat (2011) version? All of his cybernetic improvements could be the reason for him to still look relatively young, don't you think?

I have a feeling Kano will make it through s good portion of the games. IMO why go through revamping him entirely only to have him die within the opening act. and with Johnny & Sonya being a heavy part of the story...Kano to me seems to look like he might have a decent role. Maybe it involves the BD being rebuilt or maybe he works with Kotal Kahn or maybe he is just wanted from all realms because he changes alliances, leaving his "Allies" in bad situations cause Kano is all about himself. im sure he'd sell out his mother if it meant for him at the very least to get a head start.

I actually see that Kano has ages, maybe not alot but i see it. i dont think the Cybernetic upgrades will be a reason why he still looks young. just make him more of a bad ass.

Is it me, the lightning, or does Kano's hair appear to be gray-er now?

EDIT: I'm referring to Quan Chi's trailer.

Probably they're just adding the last details to the Kano model. I f you ask me, he looks even cooler in Quan Chi's trailer. I think NRS still have work in progress reffering aboout characters' models (I think the only one who has the finished model is Scorpion, 'cause he has most details than anyone else).

Probably they're just adding the last details to the Kano model. I f you ask me, he looks even cooler in Quan Chi's trailer. I think NRS still have work in progress reffering aboout characters' models (I think the only one who has the finished model is Scorpion, 'cause he has most details than anyone else).

True dat, plus i remember Ed Boon said that the Cassie Cage model was still being worked on, and she was revealed before Kano, so i can see more revealed characters' models being modified. But i wasn't expecting Kano being made appear older, i think it's a nice touch.

It wasn't until MK/DC when I caught a real interest towards Kano.

In MK9 he was "meh" in my book again, but in MKX he's main material again.

[MENTION=4765]jdnice11[/MENTION] : VERY cool! That's an amazing picture! Can't wait to get my hands on the physical copy (4 months is a lot though).

Sorry for abandoning the thread but i haven't been very active, i'll be updating now.

[MENTION=17888]K A N O[/MENTION] yeah i saw that illustration and it screamed to me lol. Figured it would be either you or me posting it.

Yeah i haven't been real active on the forums either due to the lack of information but hopefully itll pick up again lol!

[MENTION=17888]K A N O[/MENTION] yeah i saw that illustration and it screamed to me lol. Figured it would be either you or me posting it.

Yeah i haven't been real active on the forums either due to the lack of information but hopefully itll pick up again lol!

They still have ~15 characters left to announce, so i'm assuming we'll be getting a lot more info from now on, including more info and gameplay details on Kano, i'm ready!

What's up everyone, been a few years since I've posted, but Kano is pulling me back in. I'll be picking up a PS4 specifically so I can play MKX and main Kano. Looking forward to chatting and playing with everyone!

What's up everyone, been a few years since I've posted, but Kano is pulling me back in. I'll be picking up a PS4 specifically so I can play MKX and main Kano. Looking forward to chatting and playing with everyone!

Welcome mate! I am really glad that Kano is getting more fans, or bringing people back in!

[SUB][/SUB]
Welcome mate! I am really glad that Kano is getting more fans, or bringing people back in!

Kano was my main in MK1, UMK3, MK:DA and MK9... he is the one i'm the most confortable with (even if he not top-tier).

In MKX, he looks great, and his "Commando" (in fact "Wrestling") variation will be perfect for my fighting style !

Can't wait !!

[SUB][/SUB]

Kano was my main in MK1, UMK3, MK:DA and MK9... he is the one i'm the most confortable with (even if he not top-tier).

In MKX, he looks great, and his "Commando" (in fact "Wrestling") variation will be perfect for my fighting style !

Can't wait !!

I feel the same way! Something about Kano just grabbed my attention and he is the one im most comfortable with as well!

Nice to see another Kano/Black Dragon fan!

With all these Kano and Black Dragon fans together here, reminds me of Jarek on MK4...

"THE BLACK DRAGON LIVES ON

*TAM
TAM
TAMMMMMMM"

With all these Kano and Black Dragon fans together here, reminds me of Jarek on MK4...

"THE BLACK DRAGON LIVES ON

*TAM
TAM
TAMMMMMMM"

Jarek doesn't really deserve the fame. He's the kano replacement.
Jarek is the brenda, and Kano is the jigsaw of this picture.
tumblr_mr6eii3G921syt2z5o1_500.gif

Jarek needs to stay gone, point blank.