Kano Reveal Trailer

Oh, You're one of "Those" type of players. Spamming projectiles, you're not good :rolleyes:

I don't think people will jump much in this game though, well, on a high level of play. I see it being more ground based because of the run mechanic.

No, sir. ;)
I don't spam.
I prefer Bumblebee Tuna (Your balls are showing).
I just like the option of being able to stop a jumping person online, or a move that can punish MK9 Sheeva and Quan Chi overhead teleport type moves, if there are any in MKX.

True, but we also have interactible objects (like tree vines in the Jungle stage) and backgrounds that people can jump /swing off of, and the eye lasers can put a stop to some of that.

No, sir. ;)
I don't spam.
I prefer Bumblebee Tuna (Your balls are showing).
I just like the option of being able to stop a jumping person online, or a move that can punish MK9 Sheeva and Quan Chi overhead teleport type moves, if there are any in MKX.

True, but we also have interactible objects (like tree vines in the Jungle stage) and backgrounds that people can jump /swing off of, and the eye lasers can put a stop to some of that.

I feel so dumb, forgot all about those. Really hope those are unsafe on block, or we can at least Anti-Air them on read or something. You're right, Eye lasers are going to be good at controlling the air to stop phags from jumping everywhere.

:rofl: @ I prefer Bumblebee Tuna.

I feel so dumb, forgot all about those. Really hope those are unsafe on block, or we can at least Anti-Air them on read or something. You're right, Eye lasers are going to be good at controlling the air to stop phags from jumping everywhere.

:rofl: @ I prefer Bumblebee Tuna.

Yessir.
At the 1:42 mark of the video D'Vorah could have grabbed onto the vine and swung away, but Kano was all like DENIED with his anti-air double eye laser (maybe EX type) move.

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_mortal_kombat_x_kano_trailer-32695_en.html

:)

Yessir.
At the 1:42 mark of the video D'Vorah could have grabbed onto the vine and swung away, but Kano was all like DENIED with his anti-air double eye laser (maybe EX type) move.

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_mortal_kombat_x_kano_trailer-32695_en.html

:)

Nice catch, I didn't notice that at all.

He glowed, so I guess that was EX Eye lasers. Looks like he delayed it too, maybe it's similar to Superman's eye laser in Injustass. Which is good, I wonder if his Parries have an EX version.

Everyone else is excited about Kano, and I'm over here loving the new jungle stage. Officially my favorite stage so far! :love:

Yeah the Jungle looks awesome!

Anyone notice how the fighters can get covered in mud depending upon how much they hit the ground?

I really hope NRS has the time to keep adding and polishing up the small details like this!! It's what makes their games yet another step up above other fighters in my opinion!

Screenshots Below (Click to Enlarge)

--------D'Vorah Clean-------------------D'Vorah Muddy-------
d'vorah_clean01.jpg d'vorah_muddy01.jpg

Yeah the Jungle looks awesome!

Anyone notice how the fighters can get covered in mud depending upon how much they hit the ground?

I really hope NRS has the time to keep adding and polishing up the small details like this!! It's what makes their games yet another step up above other fighters in my opinion!

Screenshots Below (Click to Enlarge)

--------D'Vorah Clean-------------------D'Vorah Muddy-------
View attachment 6843 View attachment 6844

Good catch. :)

View attachment 6844
^^^
I also noticed a statue that looks like Ferra in this pic (to the right of D'Vorah).
Maybe Ferra and Torr are the last of their Outworld race.

It might be an optical illusion, but I swear the mud in that screenshot makes D'Vorah's face look like a shit coloured balloon.

It's a nice touch to the level of detail in this game though!

You know... I've never really cared about Kano. He was always just sort of there, one of the guys I might pick via random select, or something along those lines.

But wow. He looks and plays like a total badass now!

I'm actually pretty excited about this, haha.

Anyone notice the Crocodile swimming in the background of the Jungle stage? That has to be a stage fatality

I posted this idea a few days ago.

jdnice11 said:
The Jungle Stage i like right now. I have a Stage Fatality Idea already. The player tosses the opponent into the water in the background. As the opponent sits up and shakes the water off of them, the Giant Croc seen in the background launches out and mauls the opponent and begins to drag the screaming opponent into the water. Blood rises to the top followed by some of the opponents body parts.

Maybe Killer Croc from the DC Universe could make a cameo too. (In the Fatality.)

He can jump out of the swamp like how he did when he grabbed Scarecrow in the Batman AA game. Expect in MKX you can see Killer Croc do a modified Death Roll tearing the opponent apart and then finally dragging them below as blood and piece of their body surface.

-yeah i think that would be awsome!!!

He can jump out of the swamp like how he did when he grabbed Scarecrow in the Batman AA game. Expect in MKX you can see Killer Croc do a modified Death Roll tearing the opponent apart and then finally dragging them below as blood and piece of their body surface.

-yeah i think that would be awsome!!!

All I can say then is: Crocality!