Kotal Kahn is the New Ruler of Outworld

I'm hoping that Kano has to do with the fall of Kotal Kahn, and double-crosses them, which would give him a good story plot other than his typical "Herp derp, he's the generic villain lackey with no story."

I can see that and that is not a bad idea!!!!
I feel like Kano will be wanted from both Earthrealm and Outworld forces. He's always making friends lol!

Regardless of Mileena being the legal heir, Kotal Kahn can still take the throne by force.
Some of the more ruthless rulers in history took what they wanted.

Shao Kahn took Outworld from Onaga through poisoning him...not by force...Just saying.

He did take it by force, in a way.
Shao Kahn didn't ask nicely.
He took what he wanted, and he found a way to do it by being deceitful and conniving.

By "force" I mean that Shao Kahn took what he wanted, against Onaga's wishes.

That was Onaga's own fault for not having a successor...as well as being stupid for thinking he wouldn't die.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

That was Onaga's own fault for not having a successor...as well as being stupid for thinking he wouldn't die.

He left a successor, he left a dragon egg and he indeed returned :laugh:

And let's not try to understand how that egg appeared, that's kinda...disgusting.

He left a successor, he left a dragon egg and he indeed returned :laugh:

And let's not try to understand how that egg appeared, that's kinda...disgusting.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that Dragon Egg.

But it never hatched when Shao Kahn took over.

I can see Mileena being killed off very early in the game without being a playable character...

What if the same thing that happened to Tanya in Jade's MKD happen to her but gets violated and then but gives birth due to the violation that the Tarkatans (or other creatures) have caused but she also dies while giving birth? The baby can then be a playable character.

What if the same thing that happened to Tanya in Jade's MKD happen to her but gets violated and then but gives birth due to the violation that the Tarkatans (or other creatures) have caused but she also dies while giving birth? The baby can then be a playable character.

just bc you say violated does't mean its not Rape...MKX won't go that route...Now ion the other hand if Tanya and a Tarkata were both consenting adults, ur theory would be fine lol!

I could see descendants or relatives for Sub-Zero (cousin or nephew), Liu Kang (brother or cousin) and Johnny Cage and Sonya (Cassie), but aside from those 3, I hope the rest of the post-MK3 roster characters on the roster are the actual post-MK3 characters themselves.

I could see descendants or relatives for Sub-Zero (cousin or nephew), Liu Kang (brother or cousin) and Johnny Cage and Sonya (Cassie), but aside from those 3, I hope the rest of the post-MK3 roster characters on the roster are the actual post-MK3 characters themselves.

good point.
I don't want to see Tanya's daughter, or something like that.

speaking of post MK3 characters, i think it's time Reiko finally claimed his helmet.
It's not like Shao Kahn is using it anymore.
ReikoKahn.jpg
Maybe Reiko's one of the characters who tries to take over Outworld.
Reiko Kahn